Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is rich coming from the anonymous knob gobbler who got exposed for lying about playing for Coastal.

At least Ronaldo and his CCB Azad friends have the excuse of being young and immature. What's your excuse?

Got me there @dezza, on the chin. I’ll take it. I know a few guys on coastal, great group would love to have been part of a respectable club with great coaches and players. My injury I received didn’t allow me to play in premier this fall to be honest with you. I signed with a lower team an haven’t been the same player I Uste to be. {age catching up}. watched from a far. But Atleast I respected every team that deserved the respect.

I think this forum could be used to {take the piss} not to attack people and races on a personal level. You’ve been honest throughout though @dezza I respect that.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got me there @dezza, on the chin. I’ll take it. I know a few guys on coastal, great group would love to have been part of a respectable club with great coaches and players. My injury I received didn’t allow me to play in premier this fall to be honest with you. I signed with a lower team an haven’t been the same player I Uste to be. {age catching up}. watched from a far. But Atleast I respected every team that deserved the respect.

I think this forum could be used to {take the piss} not to attack people and races on a personal level. You’ve been honest throughout though @dezza I respect that.
We kicked the van united guy out. All ccb. Atleast all the people on this account play in prem u clearly weren't good enough so ur in div 4. I've been making fun of ccb but Man U must be garbage. Anyways i said I was shocked that red bulls beat surrey united considering surrey is a better team with better players. Not hating on anyone. Im not associating with coastal even though I don't play for them. If u wanna pretend to play on a team why coastal they're dogahit. U shduve just said ccb wudve been a good investment come 2022. Peace out snowflakes.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal is shite with there positive goal difference, their winning record, hold on hold on Ronald u do realize that winning is the main objective of playing sports right? U think Aston Villa are out there saying man City are junk. There are no purple ribbons in this league bud so not sure what your on about. Hahaha. And the biggest tool award goes to. Ronaldo and his 14 friends using his account in the cellar of the league.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Proof. Your opinions of other teams carry 0 weight when u got 13's 8's 6's looks like my golf score card and I suck at golf which means you suck at __________? I know u can fill in the blank

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree. But the point of it all remains in tact.
U proved my point right. We are the youngest team and half of our squad is injured. We're only getting better. Year by year. Coastal is in their prime. They have some extremely good players that we could only dream of having right now. Same with man city. But when the going gets tough they don't show up. They don't have balls. Same thing with man city. In fact I bet you villa can smash them in a one off cup game. Graelish will send their defence to school. And if we have our whole team available we'll beat coastal in the cup . Boom. Prove me wrong ya goof.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB Azad 1 - coastal 13
Did coastal borrow Soolsma for that game
As he scored 13 last season in one game in vmsl prem
Gong to coach of the year FVSL Bobson
I will pay for that Trophy

Ummmm please don’t even bring that one up. Coastal was like so mean. So CCB only had like 10 guys and Coastal refused to apply the mercy rule at half time. It’s not a true reflection of 2022 champions CCB.

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got connects ( bindy Johal is actually my uncle) believe me u don’t wanna go there but so far the talk has been banter so we’re cool for now.

Cool story. I don't know who that is but I bet he's not a quitter. Next time you guys are short players maybe you should call him out of retirement to suit up and play for you.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cool story. I don't know who that is but I bet he's not a quitter. Next time you guys are short players maybe you should call him out of retirement to suit up and play for you.

Also, Mr. Johal passed away in 1998. I'd guess before this Ronaldo fella was born.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the fcuk does ur point remain intact if man city are shite. U brain dead??

What I ment was a bottom feeder like you saying coastal is shite and they are second, like Villa dosent say city is shite in media cause they are last and city is second. Sorry I tried to relate an example with epl as u seemed to have watched it before. By your theory if someone kicked the fcuk outta you you'd go home an call that person a pussy. It dosent make sense. I do wish you all the best with finishing the year as being clipped 13, 8, 8, 7 ,6 most days,that alone would make someone want to take up a new hobby. Just try to keep your remaining games under 5 goals against and I'll sacrifice a goldfish in your guys honour each week.

The kids would be heart broken if they lost their fish but pretty sure he's gonna be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts