Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
After their loss to Surrey this week finishing first is definitely out of their hands. Abby with a tough schedule to close with PMO and SU twice, but if PMO pick up those points they are likely to be champions, not Coastal.

Really depends on the draw though. If FVSL get other FVSL and or VISL teams while the VMSL sides have to cannibalize each other then there could be a route to the final. If all the FVSL teams have multiple VMSL sides between them and Swanguard it is tough to see it happening, just based on form in recent seasons.

But hey, it is cup football and three wins on the spin gets you to the final.
If any team from the valley were to beat multiple vmsl teams coastal has the best chance they are dynamic going forward with lightning paced wingers, possess the ball well, have decent goaltending (even though he is an absolute muppet), can play out of the back and have a strong Center of the park. Would also give strong consideration to Abby as they are built quite similar. Have a tough time seeing PoMo take a long run unless the VMSL teams are all on the other side. They can score goals but are subject to counters.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
If any team from the valley were to beat multiple vmsl teams coastal has the best chance they are dynamic going forward with lightning paced wingers, possess the ball well, have decent goaltending (even though he is an absolute muppet), can play out of the back and have a strong Center of the park. Would also give strong consideration to Abby as they are built quite similar. Have a tough time seeing PoMo take a long run unless the VMSL teams are all on the other side. They can score goals but are subject to counters.
Abby has the best chance with Port Moody close for second. Surrey united right behind them. Coastal won't go too far.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope otherwise but I don’t anticipate any valley teams going far bc they have to play CCB and Vancouver United 6 times a year. Competition week in week out is non existent

This.

Ideally you’d have two more teams of the mid range quality, and the bottom two able to put up a fight, like SAFC. The bottom two 100% make the division weaker and don’t provide competition to help the better teams prepare. Pomo would have been better off just holding a training session the other night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@4thplacetrophy ....maybe that happens but with no demotion. Plus a bunch of the older peg guys just keeps this a retirement league. Ask @knvb about the Coastal story.
I was young and drunk. Things at home were confusing. None of the sheep were hurt, that is all I'm at liberty to say.

Please don't bring me into your tree fort of theories and speculation.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bruh f
you mean you have a team available for the weekend but not mid week (2 days after Wednesday) This is absolutely shocking that you didn’t have to forfeit against Langley.
I'm case u haven't noticed I don't play on ccb

A buddy of mine does and I allready know that they have some good talent coming in the offseason so we had some fun with this. Basically their gunna beat most of the teams in the league next year. It's kind of cool cuz I'm gunna be right. I play on van united. We play for fun and on our day when everyone shows up we'll beat anyone except for ccb.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bruh f

I'm case u haven't noticed I don't play on ccb

A buddy of mine does and I allready know that they have some good talent coming in the offseason so we had some fun with this. Basically their gunna beat most of the teams in the league next year. It's kind of cool cuz I'm gunna be right. I play on van united. We play for fun and on our day when everyone shows up we'll beat anyone except for ccb.

C749C6B9-4849-48DA-AC05-0F2C90BFA9C9.jpeg

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 for red bulls over surrey united shock of the season. We gotta beat surrey on Friday. Must win game.

You really hate when other teams have success when yours doesn’t. One minute you’re a guy from CCB Azad. Next it’s the entire team who hs access to the account. Then you aren’t even associated with CCB Azad and are apparently part of Vancouver United {even more to run home about}. Absolute rubbish how you and your “friends” have conducted yourself on this site and within this league since week 1.

you’re an internet troll who has nothing better to do with their time then come on here and stir the stick. Then when every team plays yous you hide on the team sheet and don’t back your words up. Sadly you’ve ruined this forum for what it could’ve been. A good friendly banter site for a couple guys from each team within the division to shoot the shite and have a good time joking around. Instead you’ve turned this into a race battle, power struggle shite show.

I think no one should even bother responding to your post anymore.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you’re an internet troll who has nothing better to do with their time then come on here and stir the stick. Then when every team plays yous you hide on the team sheet and don’t back your words up. Sadly you’ve ruined this forum for what it could’ve been. A good friendly banter site for a couple guys from each team within the division to shoot the shite and have a good time joking around. Instead you’ve turned this into a race battle, power struggle shite show.

I think no one should even bother responding to your post anymore.

This is rich coming from the anonymous knob gobbler who got exposed for lying about playing for Coastal.

At least Ronaldo and his CCB Azad friends have the excuse of being young and immature. What's your excuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0