Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't tell if there is sarcasm there

No team {gets up} to play against you. No one has a thought in their minds you’ll beat them. That’s why you’ve had the 3-4 somewhat decent results in your favour. Because everyone showed up at the park ready for a picnic. Those results were direct results of the other team just showing up not caring. Not the fact that you showed a twinkle in the sky. Gagan is a one man show on the field. Hell gagan would step into any team in premier and make them better immediately. That’s on him not on your team as a whole. Ernesto also is a very good player. Put him in some structure and with players able to match his ability around him. He’d fit in to a good side. That being said and don’t say it isn’t true. They’re both being paid to play each game they play weekly for your side. that really doesn’t say much about your side. Remove those to players an your goalie would be making 20 saves a game.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No team {gets up} to play against you. No one has a thought in their minds you’ll beat them. That’s why you’ve had the 3-4 somewhat decent results in your favour. Because everyone showed up at the park ready for a picnic. Those results were direct results of the other team just showing up not caring. Not the fact that you showed a twinkle in the sky. Gagan is a one man show on the field. Hell gagan would step into any team in premier and make them better immediately. That’s on him not on your team as a whole. Ernesto also is a very good player. Put him in some structure and with players able to match his ability around him. He’d fit in to a good side. That being said and don’t say it isn’t true. They’re both being paid to play each game they play weekly for your side. that really doesn’t say much about your side. Remove those to players an your goalie would be making 20 saves a game.
U never repnded to me if we stay in the league and get mid table next season. Then u can't post on here.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
U never repnded to me if we stay in the league and get mid table next season. Then u can't post on here.

It’s a free country, I’m free to say and do what I want. Some 19 year old child won’t tell me otherwise. Finishing mid table could sure happen if your weekly budget goes up from 200$ to 1,100$. 100$ a week per player.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s a free country, I’m free to say and do what I want. Some 19 year old child won’t tell me otherwise. Finishing mid table could sure happen if your weekly budget goes up from 200$ to 1,100$. 100$ a week per player.
[/QUOTU
Ahahahahahaha why u pussying out if u think we're garbage then man up and accept the bet. If we finish mid table next season in men's premier u and dude stop posting here if we don't then I won't post here again and I'll admit that I am being delusional. Kingfisher allready pussied out r u gunna be next.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad bet. It’s a lose / lose for me.

Fiest, I doubt there will be relegation, as I believe the league wants 10 in Prem. Whether that leads to an exhodus of 3-4 clubs who knows. Whether incoming teams will actually be inferior to your who knows. Doubt it but whatever.

Second, I like posting, and you making an ass of yourself weekly is good for business here. Why would I want that to change?

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I wasted a night and went and watched "the show stopping" ccb game. Turns out Ronaldo was right they can stop a show. I played many years in prem and am saddened that Bush teams like this are now in the top flight of fvsl. Horrible. I will say Ronaldo your team is shite. And no I'm not talking shite I'm telling a fact. 1 really good player and maybe 2 ok ones and just a laugh the rest of it. I've played short with guys hurt and injured and still gone into games and competed. U guys just packed it in and sat around your Kleenex box. Boo fcukin hoo bro mid pack div 1 teams playing in prem is sick. I should make a comeback my wife won't believe that I can still play open prem but with ccb's out there it is possible for us all. I bet knnvb could still get PT on that squad good game Ronald ya road cone.
Kind regards
And honest spectator.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haters keep hating. Give it time nerds and snowflakes. Give it time. U guys are getting so excited.

Fvsl champs of 2022.

I'll give credit where credit is due. One thing you guys are really good at is sucking. Infact I think you guys are so good at sucking you should join the out in vancouver soccer league. You guys would suck so good I bet you'd be on top over there

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. Your 2 2 and 11 with like 16 goals for and like 68 or something against. Hahaha in today's age of sports your on a shitty team. Hahaha best defender in league. Hahahah hard to say that when he's been on park for 68 goals against. Hahaha. Your a looser in this league. But I like ya every league needs a bottom feeder so congrats on finding your place in this world. Right at the bottom. Hahaha. 68 against. Jesus . Hahahah

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo. Your 2 2 and 11 with like 16 goals for and like 68 or something against. Hahaha in today's age of sports your on a shitty team. Hahaha best defender in league. Hahahah hard to say that when he's been on park for 68 goals against. Hahaha. Your a looser in this league. But I like ya every league needs a bottom feeder so congrats on finding your place in this world. Right at the bottom. Hahaha. 68 against. Jesus . Hahahah

you know what would be funnier than 68 against..... 69

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haters keep hating. Give it time nerds and snowflakes. Give it time. U guys are getting so excited.

Fvsl champs of 2022.

At this rate bud I don’t see the FVSL lasting until 2022 it is extremely disappointing as a lot of us on here have given everything and lived to make the valley great but the at the end of the day the hamburgler has let ego get in the way and attempted to supplement below average division 2 teams into premier and now is going to pay for it. Hard to imagine top end teams wanting to be part of it going forward hamburgler.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw Langley vs CCB postponed as per the valley website. Langley has already taken care of booking a field for the game and guys have made arrangements with work and or other commitments in order to be at the game Wednesday.

How the fcuk does CCB get away with a postponement for not being able to field a team. #ItsCalledAForfeit

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw Langley vs CCB postponed as per the valley website. Langley has already taken care of booking a field for the game and guys have made arrangements with work and or other commitments in order to be at the game Wednesday.

How the fcuk does CCB get away with a postponement for not being able to field a team. #ItsCalledAForfeit

sounds like another 5-0 loss for 2020 team relegation

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 actually. 7 is the FIFA minimum allowable.

Law 3:
A match is played by two teams, each with a maximum of eleven players; one must be the goalkeeper. A match may not start or continue if either team has fewer than seven players.

even better proof to my point :) thanks!

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
At this rate bud I don’t see the FVSL lasting until 2022 it is extremely disappointing as a lot of us on here have given everything and lived to make the valley great but the at the end of the day the hamburgler has let ego get in the way and attempted to supplement below average division 2 teams into premier and now is going to pay for it. Hard to imagine top end teams wanting to be part of it going forward hamburgler.

FVSL and VMSL should merge anyway since VMSL has teams as far east as Langley and the only teams further east are Aldergrove (lower tier), Abby, Mission (lower tier) and Chilliwack (fluctuate). Combine the leagues into 1 prem - 10 teams, maybe an east-west Div 1 (playoffs for promotion, playoffs to avoid relegation etc), maybe 4 div 2 so on and so forth (regional of course). The best Valley players are generally not in the FVSL because they can play VMSL and still play for a Valley team.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LWell it’s called a league in desperate need of teams at the highest level. They want to see CCB succeed. Like it or not there just aren’t 8 premier teams at the moment. The bottom 3 have been gifted spots. They need some to stick. SAFC has shown they can compete, nick a few points. Imagine if 2 of the top teams left? A part of it is on the league and past decisions, a part of it comes down to not enough quality and teams refusing promotion.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL and VMSL should merge anyway since VMSL has teams as far east as Langley and the only teams further east are Aldergrove (lower tier), Abby, Mission (lower tier) and Chilliwack (fluctuate). Combine the leagues into 1 prem - 10 teams, maybe an east-west Div 1 (playoffs for promotion, playoffs to avoid relegation etc), maybe 4 div 2 so on and so forth (regional of course). The best Valley players are generally not in the FVSL because they can play VMSL and still play for a Valley team.
So like have one men’s premier league in the lower mainland? Makes too much sense and for those who say nothing is in it for the VMSL, the Valley does have large established clubs that would add to the cradle to grave model. Won’t happen until egos and money get out of the way and BC soccer steps in and deals with the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts