Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

yes you’re right mate, he is one of the best defenders in the league. Shame you have to pay him to show up, take a red and go home. Waste of your coaches money I’d say.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI - Last man back = Red card. Doesn't matter if he used the ancient art of tickling to stop him.

No no mate, no the red was given to him because he wasn’t a middle aged Caucasian male that made the challenge. Clearly it was because he was a man of colour that made the challenge. They have different rules apparently per @Ronaldo. 07.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damm I've heard it all some say we're 100 pounds soaking wet and dry cant hurt a fly some say were overweight. Make up your mind boys.

Ccb Azad
Fvsl champions of 2022

I have 1 word of advice. Maybe focus on your match next week against Gunners. I bet you’re taking your own side against last years league winners right? Try not to lose or tie. It’ll be hard without the {“best defender in the league”} Instead of your apparent title winning season you’ll have in 2 years.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
People are jealous that high school kids are playing men's premier .U guys are talking a lot right now. That's cool in 2 years we're gunna start the powerhouses then the excuse will be ur paying all ur players. There's always something to say.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have 1 word of advice. Maybe focus on your match next week against Gunners. I bet you’re taking your own side against last years league winners right? Try not to lose or tie. It’ll be hard without the {“best defender in the league”} Instead of your apparent title winning season you’ll have in 2 years.
Clearly math is not your strong point.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
People are jealous that high school kids are playing men's premier .U guys are talking a lot right now. That's cool in 2 years we're gunna start the powerhouses then the excuse will be ur paying all ur players. There's always something to say.
Sorry to be blunt. Every team currently infront of you has a better chance at winning the league in 2022 then you do. Unless you start pulling out the cheque book for more guys then gagan and Ernesto.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um I

dont know where my team came from lol I'm talking about the refs. The reffing in every league is not trash. Vmsl has some very good refs. But this league we've played 14 games. Win lose or draw haven't really seen a ref that actually knows what he's doing. I don't know where they do their courses. Yesterday was just so bad that I used it as a prime example Maybe the other team payed them. U never know the league is pretty rigged. Gave the father and son some good money. We got a red for nothing. Last week were denied a penalty against safc that was a reckless tackle in the box. 2 of Abby's goals are a mile offside. We have 2 breakaways chalked off for offside even though they are not. It was a good game yesterday when it was eleven v eleven. Shame we couldn't compete because the ref who was 19 got a nice payday. Abbotsford is a good team very dynamic high energy and speedy wingers. Give it some time though it's a long term thing. You'll see.

read slower next time. you'll figure it out eventually.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
VAR coming to the FVSL in 2021/2022 season to make sure CCB don’t lose points
We're not asking for var just a ref who has played the game and knows basic rules. A linesman who moves with the game and doesn't make calls from the wrong side of the field. Not asking for a lot at all.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week this goof told Coastal not to make excuses about a red card in what was actually a close game then this week he's talking about how a red card cost them a game they were already losing 2-0 and lost 6-0... poor guys little brain must hurt trying to keep his thoughts straight LOL. CCB 2022 relegated from div 2!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week this goof told Coastal not to make excuses about a red card in what was actually a close game then this week he's talking about how a red card cost them a game they were already losing 2-0 and lost 6-0... poor guys little brain must hurt trying to keep his thoughts straight LOL. CCB 2022 relegated from div 2!
Never complained about the red complained about the ref ur a goof.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pomo 8 CCB 0 Game abandoned after 45 mins??? @Ronaldo. 07 what’s your game report bro. We play you Wednesday night y’all gonna be able to field a squad bro?
View attachment 27349

Wednesday is a no. Sorry about that long term injuries are burying us. Only had eleven to start with tonigh 7 long term injuries and 2 guys out of town. One with red card. First 5 minutes makeshift centre back pulled his hamstring badly. Down to 10. With two others injured during the first half that put us down to 8. Therefore the game was abandoned. We'll postpone the game towards the end of the season when bodies begin to return one things for certain in 2 years well be right there at the top. That is a guarantee.
Cheers to Port Moody for ending the game early, recognizing that their playing against a hampered opponent and not celebrating like they won the World Cup and showing some sympathy and class towards players who had tough injuries today. It only takes a little bit of effort but a little bit of sportsmanship goes a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts