Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I'm to pick a starting 11 from that list right now? In no particular order...

Nelles
Epp, Nair, Oneill, Donlad/(uppal)
Hildy Jr, Josan, Oneill, Amijee
Meers, Starheim

Missing - Reese Branion(ABBY), I think one of the GK's from Pomo could make a case. Miguel Hof (POMO) was terrific in the all-star game. A Late season run for Mark Talisuna (SFU/POMO) for sure and Nick Fussell (whitecaps/SUFF) who both joined mid-season.
Presumably the "department" would not have to go 4-4-2??

3-4-3 with:

Nelles
Nair, O'Neill, Epp
Hildebrant, Josan, O'Neill, Gosal
Kyeii, Starheim, Meers

For snubs shouldn't there be some Coastal defenders??? They have the fewest GA in the league. Or do they do it by committee/have no "stud" defenders???

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t seen enough games but Tyson Hunter has always been the stick that stirs the drink for Abby. Great tidy little player. Leaving Issac Kyei off the team is criminal, I’ve watched him 4-5 times and he’s been the best player on the pitch in all but one. Unplayable at times. Running past Moody’s defence like they were CCB.
I know Gagan is a good player but has he been ripping it up? 2 MVPs on a weak team doesn’t seem like enough for me. He should be standing above with that lot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Valid point(s), @bulljive , but I was talking to Dude and he wouldn't know the difference anyway.

This is true. You seem to be channeling your Boss' buthurt feelings about anyone being either critical or champions of the FVSL. Critical = bad. Champions = what do you know?

I'm the first to say I haven't seen a live match in a long, long time. That's why I try to read the "Media". Where is that, BTW? Oh, right on TTP, because guess what? The only actual media out here @GoF can't be fcuked to assign himself to get to the Valley to see CCB get humped by two touchdowns (and two failed converted kicks).

OK, that's all cool, because like most I can simply look at Provincial Results and call it a day. That is what most do, you know. Look at the results.

Hildy Junior for MVP and sell on to CPL.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nope.

I have no issue admitting I can’t see games because I’m too busy doing something imminently more enjoyable in an imminently more enjoyable place than a rain soaked Valley pitch on the weekend. Also, your Boss is calling, best he getting him his box of donuts on schedule. The last box disappeared fast. Chop chop sunny.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No? Oh, good. I'd hate to see you so upset you would try and get all petty and personal and the like. That would be unbecoming.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur
Nope.

I have no issue admitting I can’t see games because I’m too busy doing something imminently more enjoyable in an imminently more enjoyable place than a rain soaked Valley pitch on the weekend. Also, your Boss is calling, best he getting him his box of donuts on schedule. The last box disappeared fast. Chop chop sunny.
ur on this website all day and u don't even watch games. dam some people have free time. Think about getting a job maybe heard Tim Hortons is hiring u can have all the doughnuts u want.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It’s just good old TTP. It’s all good. Buttery full-hand puppet, blood stained white Levi’s and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts