Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
And he didn't show fellas. You actually are a bitch. That's literally what you are. Are ur parents planning on other children? I hope it's better luck next time, I can help if they need.

Now it's going to be my way.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could
And he didn't show fellas. You actually are a bitch. That's literally what you are. Are ur parents planning on other children? I hope it's better luck next time, I can help if they need.

bro I could end ur life with one sentence right now. I feel bad cuz ur life is already tough enough. Why don’t u ever mention what team u play for. U don’t have pride in the club u play for.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
shut up ffs.

You’re wanting to fight an 18 year old over some shite he said on the internet? Is it really worth it?

Do you remember being 18? I said stupid shite all the time when I was 18, and to be honest I still say shite now that I immediately regret.

I’ve seen the kid apologize on here. Move on.

Banter him about his comments regarding football, but don’t ask him to meet you for a fight.

For me, worth it mate.

So please shut up ffs

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was gone to th
For me, worth it mate.

So please shut up ffs
Alright we have 3 options
1. We pretend this never happened and talk about football banter only.
2 I play soccer on the side and am a kickboxer (10 years experience) started ring fighting last year and have a record of 3-0. Train out of bisla martial arts surrey 128 street. The gym is closed for the holidays but it opens on January 6-7-8 week. I am training there Tuesdays Thursdays and you can drop by anytime from 7-8:30. All you have to do is sign a waiver ( basically if u die we are not liable) we can fight and I will up the stakes you pick the rounds, the length of the rounds and can even pick if you wanna fight with gloves or bare knuckle. We can put a helmet on u if ur uncomfarbale or scared. The reason I don't respond to people on here calling me out to fight is because it doesn't look professional when a ringfighter is involved in these kinds of scuffles. But you know what if there's beef then there's beef. Let's up the stakes if u want u can bring ur son to watch and if the fight is even close I will go up to ur son and apologize. However is u are out cold on the canvas I will go up to ur son and let him know that he is being raised by a bitch.
3. U can one to our match against van u and say the things that u have been saying on here to our team. U have not only offended me but many of our team members and after the game me and you can dance in the parking lot. Or our team can take turns spanking u. This one gives u an advantage as I will have played 90 minutes but the outcome will be the same. My knuckle connecting to ur head and ur head hitting the ground.

You can pick whichever option u want 2 out of the 3 options are violent and may involve several injuries and concussions but u know what. Someone can only take shite for so long.

I need a response asap about how u want to deal with this situation so message back on this thread and let me know which option u pick.

Thank you and have a merry Christmas.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nobody is meeting up to fight. Sticks and stones, words will never hurt and all that. Ronaldo is an ignorant 18 year old, he doesn’t understand the significance of the words because he hasn’t had to experience anything in life yet.

I hope CCB does turn into a legit team in the valley for years to come. I appreciate the pride and passion honestly. I remember being the same at NDFC. I’ve heard they try and play the proper way and have some talent. Admittedly I think Ronaldo is an idiot but do I have a soft spot for him, yes. Is it like dudes obsession with David Norman JR? no.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If DNJ played for CCB Azad (not Azad, but Azad, some people get confused), they would be undefeated right now and certainly be considered too good for the Valley, and be knocking off their CCB VMSL mercenary counterparts. For sure, true story.

Yes, nothing quite like life experience to give perspective. Nothing like having to do and get through something really hard to make you look at things differently. I was a stupid and ignorant as every other smart ass 18 YO, too. Almost as stupid and ignorant at 28. Maybe there is hope.

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Hanukkah to @lfc4 . All the best to you and your loved ones.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If DNJ played for CCB Azad (not Azad, but Azad, some people get confused), they would be undefeated right now and certainly be considered too good for the Valley, and be knocking off their CCB VMSL mercenary counterparts. For sure, true story.

Yes, nothing quite like life experience to give perspective. Nothing like having to do and get through something really hard to make you look at things differently. I was a stupid and ignorant as every other smart ass 18 YO, too. Almost as stupid and ignorant at 28. Maybe there is hope.

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Hanukkah to @lfc4 . All the best to you and your loved ones.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teaser Alert

Rumbling from the bowels of the FVSL about All -Star rosters and that a few notable clubs not participating. Either that or it was the butter chicken again. Messy.

Shame, but it's looking like a pretty tidy roster none the less.

#sweetcarolinetour20

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teaser Alert

Rumbling from the bowels of the FVSL about All -Star rosters and that a few notable clubs not participating. Either that or it was the butter chicken again. Messy.

#sweetcarolinetour20

Is the game on the island this year?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kingfisher has gotten more then enough time to reply to what I said. I have not had any responses so I’ll assume option number one was picked. Which is awesome as there is no violence and nobody gets hurt. Forget what happened. In terms of playing for our team you can come to the practises on Monday and Wednesday at 8 at nap if anyone wants to try out. We’re looking for a striker and a centre back.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teaser Alert

#sweetcarolinetour20

Just seen the squad.

CCB right all along, no Coastal player good enough to represent the FVSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0