Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB Azad deserves no respect, they trash and @Ronaldo. 07 is an entitled little twat. Such a loser, I have no respect for anyone or anything to do with that dysfunctional team. Trash team, trash people.
Let the football talk that’s it. I’m sorry we removed u from the team but u just weren’t good enough. Sorry about that .

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You gonna be at Starbucks tomorrow? Don't afraid young blood. Not like you gotta go to work or anything tomorrow... your mommy and daddy's bank account takes care of that for you right? Are one of those drunk uncles who yell nonsense on the sidelines all game one of your dadd's? You shouldn't be talking too much about drunk people over 40... that's your whole fan support LOL
Sorry which one of our fans are drunks.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The three that you get out to watch you guys lose every game...

to be fair I don’t know how you’s tied Coastal FC because they’re not an average team. That game should’ve could’ve and would’ve been 15-1 had they barried their chances. Then you beat SAFC 2-0 and theys were missing crucial guys for much of or the entire game. I watched, wasn’t going to comment but SAFC missed 9 chances to score. Your keeper was either really good or really lucky. that game should’ve been 7-1 final and you call them shite. Both times you’ve been lucky as my Irish drunk uncle who misses getting hit by trains when he’s cut walking on the tracks home. Barely got by Vancouver United at Hjorth 3-2 win was two super similar teams playing eachother.

sorry to tell you there is a big difference between the bottom 2 and the rest of the league when they have all their player. Stop this I’ll fight you bs and be a man. Either fight after a game in the parking lot with head lights circling you no knives guns machetes or mace. Good ole fist fight. Or shut this non sense up and be an adult.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
to be fair I don’t know how you’s tied Coastal FC because they’re not an average team. That game should’ve could’ve and would’ve been 15-1 had they barried their chances. Then you beat SAFC 2-0 and theys were missing crucial guys for much of or the entire game. I watched, wasn’t going to comment but SAFC missed 9 chances to score. Your keeper was either really good or really lucky. that game should’ve been 7-1 final and you call them shite. Both times you’ve been lucky as my Irish drunk uncle who misses getting hit by trains when he’s cut walking on the tracks home. Barely got by Vancouver United at Hjorth 3-2 win was two super similar teams playing eachother.

sorry to tell you there is a big difference between the bottom 2 and the rest of the league when they have all their player. Stop this I’ll fight you bs and be a man. Either fight after a game in the parking lot with head lights circling you no knives guns machetes or mace. Good ole fist fight. Or shut this non sense up and be an adult.
Listen to me closely why would I want to fight anyone on here. 1. Looks bad on me as these guys don’t even play soccer. (Not fighting randoms) 2. I have nothing to prove as we know our teams good we’ll talk at the end of the season. 3 as much of a dick as u r finally someone talked footy. U can say what u want I thought we were by far the better team. Worked harder had way more possession of the ball. Created more clear goal scoring opportunities that game should’ve been buried and we shouldn’t have left it that late but that’s our mistake. Anyways out Keeper had a very easy game yes he made saves but all of the shots were directly at him. They were missing players notably Emmanuel who’s got pace but if u look at their branch they had 7 subs so I mean there nothing u can complain about it’s not like they were playing with 9 because has we trounced them 20-1 u would’ve been the first one to bring that up. Anyways we were missing out top defender and 2 of our midfielders due to injury. But I don’t bring that up as that is part of the game and that is common. Against coastal we were missing like 10 lol. First game against coastal was ours and we beat van united 4-2 not 3-2 it seems like u always look at coastal with a strong bias and look at ccb negatively. It’s awesome though. Give it time all of these other teams are in their peaks remember that we are nowhere close still allot of developing and a long way to go.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry when did I say safe were shite. They are very cocky I never said they were shite.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No never actually did but you sure turned on people from your own club in a hurry. I just wanted to prove you guys were dysfunctional. This poor Arshdeep guy got ripped on for no reason haha. Easy to make idiots like you dance...

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No never actually did but you sure turned on people from your own club in a hurry. I just wanted to prove you guys were dysfunctional. This poor Arshdeep guy got ripped on for no reason haha. Easy to make idiots like you dance...
Played with us for one game that’s about it. Functioning pretty good tbh hitting some good form at the moment it’s a shame the break came.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're the one talking about slapping people around. Two different people asked you to meet up you never showed. CCB whole club a bunch of pansies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts