Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC 4-1 vs SU last night. Red card in the first 15 did not set up for a great evening for Slurrey. (last man back)That said the first half was really very entertaining. Some fantastic play by both sides. If my aunt had balls analogy came into play and everything goes in the net and not off the bar or missed it could have been 5/6-4 for coastal in the first half, but alas, she doesn't, well I don't think anyway... a PK and Free kick had CFC up 2 at the break.

The second half the advantage took it's toll and by the end the possession and score was predictable for everyone except Ronaldo.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CFC 4-1 vs SU last night. Red card in the first 15 did not set up for a great evening for Slurrey. (last man back)That said the first half was really very entertaining. Some fantastic play by both sides. If my aunt had balls analogy came into play and everything goes in the net and not off the bar or missed it could have been 5/6-4 for coastal in the first half, but alas, she doesn't, well I don't think anyway... a PK and Free kick had CFC up 2 at the break.

The second half the advantage took it's toll and by the end the possession and score was predictable for everyone except Ronaldo.
Wow a red card none of our opponents have received one yet and there have been studs flying all over the pitch. We’ve also had one penalty given to us in 12 games.( Even that took a 20 minute debate between linesmen and ref.) maybe the big clubs that have been around for longer get the calls. I mean the big clubs in England get them all the time. Whatever though onto coastal next week last time we received a red for nothing and still tied them. I think if we can keep eleven on the field this time we’ll put them away.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow a red card none of our opponents have received one yet and there have been studs flying all over the pitch. We’ve also had one penalty given to us in 12 games.( Even that took a 20 minute debate between linesmen and ref.) maybe the big clubs that have been around for longer get the calls. I mean the big clubs in England get them all the time. Whatever though onto coastal next week last time we received a red for nothing and still tied them. I think if we can keep eleven on the field this time we’ll put them away.

fcuk me. Now I've seen it all when the FVSL is being compared with the Big clubs in England.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on their current form and your current form it wouldn’t be surprising if they put 6 by you.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Based on their current form and your current form it wouldn’t be surprising if they put 6 by you.
If only form won football matches. That’s what everyone said last time we played them. It’s going to be a dandy highly recommend everyone comes out. (Match of the week without a dought)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts