Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPL Predictions ;

CCB 1 Surrey U 1
For seeing a tricky away day for the United boys, I am going to presume they are low on numbers (as usual) and it may bite them this time.

Van U 0 Pomo 5
*coughs* next

Abby 3 SAFC 0
Coming off an 11 goal drubbing of Van U and a closely fought loss to coastal expect the Abby boys to turn up the heat and get back to business

Coastal 2 Langley 1
Game of the week. Both teams are flying high, coastal coming off a win over Abby to propel them into first and langley riding a 6 game unbeaten run. Rumour has it langley will be traveling to south surrey with a depleted squad, but as always this one will be a battle til the final whistle.

Now will any of these hold value come Sunday ?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guess the long ball has caught up to safc
You can only go to the well so many times before everyone catches on

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1575738035009.png

Schedule for some is gonna be congested in the New Year - I forget, does everyone play others 3 times for 21 games total?

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford, good game boys. Deserved 3 points. We were half awake the entire first half and you took full advantage. Sorry for the lack of competition from our side lately, a lot of injury’s have derailed what was a respectable start. Hopefully we get some bodies back here soon so that we can stay in these matches with you guys. Our starting 11 has to stop getting cards too . Ah well onto PMO and the BOSS man T.Mills. We seemed to always get up for the match against them.

also little note to add on, added a certain main contributor from ABDC from back in the day. Hopefully the addition will stir things up a bit on and off the pitch.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the weekly schedule correct and POMO is playing again today vs next years champion?

Hardly seems fair :(

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe have a second read before you decide to go around "not offending" people.

My source, per BC Soccer, says the suspension is non-FVSL related and nothing to do with CCB Azad directly. I did not say the player was a youth player, I said I was told the incident was involving a youth team. Recall, the player was listed as a "spectator". I also did not say he was currently affiliated with CCB Azad, just that BC Soccer asked that the FVSL put it on their website given the person's past affiliations. Whether or not those affiliations are to CCB Azad I admit I do not know, but given the person's alleged comments on “it was 1-1 till the 92nd minute, the awful referee added on 10 mins, and we shot ourselves in the foot 6 times. Surrey didn’t deserve any of the goals they scored, and it should have been 1-0”.
“it was 1-1 till the 92nd minute, the awful referee added on 10 mins, and we shot ourselves in the foot 6 times. Surrey didn’t deserve any of the goals they scored, and it should have been 1-0”.
Is the weekly schedule correct and POMO is playing again today vs next years champion?

Hardly seems fair :(
Who said ccb was next years champion???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 26718

Schedule for some is gonna be congested in the New Year - I forget, does everyone play others 3 times for 21 games total?
I hear there is a push to have everyone as close to even games played as they can before the break. SU, for instance, play CFC Tuesday, then a game Friday and another make up the following Wednesday. Pomo play 3 games in 6 days I think I saw too. Bit of scramble to make up for the, ahem, different style start to the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts