Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
...outside of simply forcing them, which is what I think should happen. I digress....
Forcing them is not a good idea believe me. That north delta team would’ve been the same thing as van united. The reason red bulls are coping at premier is because they added a lot of players to their roster, otherwise they would’ve struggled as well.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just give a free spot in premier to a random graduating youth team that had an above average run in coastal cup
We’re not losing 11-0 buddy. Holding our own against every team we’ve played too many people sit around and wait for the scores to get posted. Don’t know what goes on in the games We’re competing. Deserve our sport more then van united and that north delta team that got scared.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forcing them is not a good idea believe me. That north delta team would’ve been the same thing as van united. The reason red bulls are coping at premier is because they added a lot of players to their roster, otherwise they would’ve struggled as well.

Yeah not buying that line. You win 1, you go up. Simple. If you don't do things to improve your squad to compete, that's on you. When teams get promoted there are a multitude of things they can do to ensure they are competitive. Saying "they wouldn't have been competitive" is the whole attitude that causes this problem to begin with.

You guys were gifted a spot. There is zero argument against that. The fact that you are in games (I'm sure open to interpretation) is a moot point. So what if you were gifted, it wasn't in your control, play well to stay up and improve as time goes on, take advantage of the gift.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot wings.

Honestly.

That's not even worth calling it a bar-b-q. That's a late night trip to 7-11.

Not like...

~Deep fried tenderloin steaks.
~Deep fried wings
~Bar-B-Q wings
~Bar-B-Q smokies (with cheese in the middle)
~Bar-B-Q Hamburgers
~Deep Fried Snickers (that's right)
~5 different beer selections
~All prepared and overseen by Executive Chef Picard.
~Timmy Wenman showing us his single testicle.

Just an average night at Willoughby when hosted by the mighty Lords. No, not the "Rangers", @Rangerforever (lamest name ever).

Deep fried wings. Not even worth coming out for.
The similarities are staggering... wings, hot dogs with cheese and in both cases you weren't invited.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah not buying that line. You win 1, you go up. Simple. If you don't do things to improve your squad to compete, that's on you. When teams get promoted there are a multitude of things they can do to ensure they are competitive. Saying "they wouldn't have been competitive" is the whole attitude that causes this problem to begin with.

You guys were gifted a spot. There is zero argument against that. The fact that you are in games (I'm sure open to interpretation) is a moot point. So what if you were gifted, it wasn't in your control, play well to stay up and improve as time goes on, take advantage of the gift.
What I’m saying is the reason we got a spot is because nobody else wanted to play in premier. Chilli sack didn’t want to. Burnaby folded. North delta didn’t want to. So what do you want the league to do operate a league with 6 teams. Heck van united is not very good but at least they have balls and didn’t take relegation like some other teams did. If other teams had balls we wouldn’t have teams like van united in the league. If we are in the league next season (which we will be ) then nobody can say on here that the league is stupid in giving us a spot because i think it’s a smart move. And btw let’s not forget that the same club can’t have 2 teams in premier so at this rate 7th place will keep us in the division for next year. Love it or hate it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The similarities are staggering... wings, hot dogs with cheese and in both cases you weren't invited.

How did that lonely bag of hot wings work out for you? Hope you didn't go see the doc the next day about your dick turning red.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Delta would have been way more competitive then both CCB and Vancouver United. They are all mostly ex fringe premier players (but actually have the ability to play at the level) just at an older age. You weren’t around last year but I believe North Delta beat a premier team that is no longer around in packenham cup and were also competitive against Langley in the same competition but ran out of gas. They would have been much harder to play then both teams mentioned.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most of ND’s more experienced players went to masters.
they are currently sitting 10th out of 12 teams in Div1.
I don’t know about that. Chilliwack for sure would have done alright. Zero losses this year after 13 matches.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big match tonight with first place on the line.
Abbey vs Coastal. 9:15 kick off at SSAP.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I’m saying is the reason we got a spot is because nobody else wanted to play in premier. Chilli sack didn’t want to. Burnaby folded. North delta didn’t want to. So what do you want the league to do operate a league with 6 teams. Heck van united is not very good but at least they have balls and didn’t take relegation like some other teams did. If other teams had balls we wouldn’t have teams like van united in the league. If we are in the league next season (which we will be ) then nobody can say on here that the league is stupid in giving us a spot because i think it’s a smart move. And btw let’s not forget that the same club can’t have 2 teams in premier so at this rate 7th place will keep us in the division for next year. Love it or hate it.

will be interesting to see what happens if Langley asks for promotion which I see happening and also if chilliwack wants to come back if they keep the league at 8 or bring it to 10. Hopefully they don’t make the league
Most of ND’s more experienced players went to masters.
they are currently sitting 10th out of 12 teams in Div1.
I don’t know about that. Chilliwack for sure would have done alright. Zero losses this year after 13 matches.
no knowledge what so ever but if they decided to take on Or forced to take promotion would have some of the older guys stuck around or was the move to masters inevitable.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 2-1 Abbotsford United.

An absolute battle by both teams. We went up early with some good link up play for an easy tap in. They scored a good goal to tie it up 1-1. We then went up 2-1 on a great solo effort with a good finish in the first half. They hit the bar in the second half and we had a couple chances ourselves. Both goals for us scored by Jake Starheim.

Onto Langley this Saturday!

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's not that we didn't want to. If you asked any one of us, we would have obviously wanted to stay in Prem, but it isn't up to us.

In the end, we didn't have the bodies after a good chunk went to play for PMO, and some older boys went to Masters. We didn't even know if we had a team for this season.

But by judging how our season is going so far, we'll be back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0