Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just telling you... I wasn’t praising them for it

Weird that you said “them” for it, yet yous knew the the number of guys on the pitch that were under a certain age? Are you affiliated with CCB Azad? Is this the famous Arsh Mutti having a 2nd or 3rd account? Eventually this thread with have 17,18yr olds from CCB pumping their tires weekly. That’s a scary thought mate.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
1o2g3n.jpg

it’s ok, atleast I sit here proud to say my coach doesn’t have to pay players to convince them to join their side. They come out of the purely wanting to be a part of our team. No enticing needed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure if your reading comprehension is dogshite or you are just senile, perhaps both. Regardless you can fcuk off back to Squamish or wherever you are hiding out these days.

Whistler. Those Squamptonians wish they lived here but will never admit it.

You poked, I responded. I'm not sure if SmartCoach contacted me because you asked him to, in order to try and get you some spin, because everyone knows my personal feelings towards the FVSL ED aren't exactly complimentary, but what I respect less than him are your blatant attempts to try and use me to weave your web. On top of that, him telling me that Langley didn't deserve to be in the finals, serious dick move after Gindo left them to you in very suspicious circumstances.

I often times come on here and say I don't really care about the brown bag economy in the VMSL. Been around forever, it's nothing new. What does get my back up is a man calling me and swearing up and down his club never compensated players, yet players around those players will all tell you under the cover of anonymity that indeed your shite stinks. So, go back to that big old dick, have a bite. If you ever make it up this way to play in God's Playground, look me up, and I'll tell you in person, too.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it’s ok, atleast I sit here proud to say my coach doesn’t have to pay players to convince them to join their side. They come out of the purely wanting to be a part of our team. No enticing needed.

No, "your coach" actually comes on here and tells everyone you are not even part of the team you claim to be on.

Your credibility is 0.

Reactions: KS9

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude I never told anyone to call you. I don't even know your name or number. If I wanted to feed someone info to post (which I don't) I would at least use someone connected to the game like @Canucks4Ever, but carry on feeling self-important.

As for the 2018 Provincials, the whole thing was a shitshow as basically every team had one or more players not in compliance, including both teams in the final. Langley's apparently was a bit-part player who they scrubbed from their roster. Hurricanes got away with their GK even after protest by Pegasus (super classy move) on a technicality because he didn't do an ITC when he went to play in Germany or when he came back. The ruling then was that he was an illegal player in Germany only, but legal to play back in Canada. What a farce!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have ANOTHER CCB employee! I mean player {slip of the tongue per say} so we’re counting how many hairs are on the sack now are we mate. Well well. Join men’s league yous play with men. Next time maybes yous will register as a U21 team then and not have your best players be the ones who are 20+. Stop with this non sense and just play. Yous don’t see coastal or PMO on here saying how theys got this guy whos 30 years old being able to run circles around 18 year olds. Just play footy mate.

Mbappe is 20, when he was 18 no one was saying he needs to do this and this to be better then them. He was already better then them. Sid from Coastal is one of the best players in the league. Possibly the province and he’s 19.
I don’t get it almost all our players are 18 and they’re playing premier. I don’t think that is very common and the fact that people are complaining that we don’t deserve to be in premier are jealous and haters. Were holding our own in the division and a few people have complained to the league already that we are paying players. Our team is not top of the league, lol why complain over things that are not true. I wonder what excuses all the haters are going to make when we start challenging towards the top of the table lol.

Ccb Azad fvsl premier champions of 2022.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have ANOTHER CCB employee! I mean player {slip of the tongue per say} so we’re counting how many hairs are on the sack now are we mate. Well well. Join men’s league yous play with men. Next time maybes yous will register as a U21 team then and not have your best players be the ones who are 20+. Stop with this non sense and just play. Yous don’t see coastal or PMO on here saying how theys got this guy whos 30 years old being able to run circles around 18 year olds. Just play footy mate.

Mbappe is 20, when he was 18 no one was saying he needs to do this and this to be better then them. He was already better then them. Sid from Coastal is one of the best players in the league. Possibly the province and he’s 19.
We would have no competition in u21 and what r u talking about when u say their best players are all over 21 the only player we have that is older then 21 in our starting lineup is Gagan. So I have no clue how we rely on older players. For fcuk sakes u don’t even know what nationality you are. You also claimed u played on coastal and then said you don’t. The more you talk on here the more you reveal that you are a very stupid person.

Ccb Azad fvsl champions of 2022.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude I never told anyone to call you. I don't even know your name or number. If I wanted to feed someone info to post (which I don't) I would at least use someone connected to the game like @Canucks4Ever, but carry on feeling self-important.

As for the 2018 Provincials, the whole thing was a shitshow as basically every team had one or more players not in compliance, including both teams in the final. Langley's apparently was a bit-part player who they scrubbed from their roster. Hurricanes got away with their GK even after protest by Pegasus (super classy move) on a technicality because he didn't do an ITC when he went to play in Germany or when he came back. The ruling then was that he was an illegal player in Germany only, but legal to play back in Canada. What a farce!!

Whatever. Again I can go back to the messages. I suspect you and SmartCoach talk quite frequently. He messaged me, asked to talk and we talked. All during the ITC bullshit. So I am highly suspicious of you denying any knowledge of it. But hey, whatever. You keep doing you man.

thetruth

Nov 19, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t get it almost all our players are 18 and they’re playing premier. I don’t think that is very common and the fact that people are complaining that we don’t deserve to be in premier are jealous and haters. Were holding our own in the division and a few people have complained to the league already that we are paying players. Our team is not top of the league, lol why complain over things that are not true. I wonder what excuses all the haters are going to make when we start challenging towards the top of the table lol.

Ccb Azad fvsl premier champions of 2022.

I promised myself i wouldn't waste my time responding to you but these 9-5 days of sitting at the office starting at your stupid comments finally made me crack,

First of I will start of with the positives in point form so your small angry little brain can understand it all

-You guys actually try to play out of the back and don't play kick and run which literally 90% of the league does. having said that you guys panic when pressed and at times look like a div2 spinoff of Rinos Tigers. Credit to your coach and team though for having the balls to keep doing it even when your down 3-0 because of it
-Besides you, your team is polite, hardworking and a couple of a guys are half decent and could maybe be playing for some of the weaker pacwest/u sport schools
-You guys actually give a game, battle for 90 and try to play the ball on the ground which is very rare to see in this league and aren't wannabe tough guys like van united who have no business playing div 1 let alone prem lol

Negatives
-Most of your team besides maybe gagan are guys who werent good enough for the Vmsl team and university soccer but still wanted to play at a high level and werent good enough for vmsl prem so they went to fvsl.
-I have played nations cup, uslpdl, university for 5 years , african cup of nations, vmsl prem, pcsl you name it and I literally recognize only one of your players name on your roster lol.. stop acting like you have accomplished anything, I feel bad for your teammates your making your team look like delusional and arrogant like vancouver united when in reality like I said earlier your team is mostly young hardworking respectful kids.

when you beat a team other than van united and do it more than one time than i will be more than happy to have a convo with you but in the meantime take a timeout and stop embarssing me for playing in the same league as u lol

soccerstar

Aug 29, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I promised myself i wouldn't waste my time responding to you but these 9-5 days of sitting at the office starting at your stupid comments finally made me crack,

First of I will start of with the positives in point form so your small angry little brain can understand it all

-You guys actually try to play out of the back and don't play kick and run which literally 90% of the league does. having said that you guys panic when pressed and at times look like a div2 spinoff of Rinos Tigers. Credit to your coach and team though for having the balls to keep doing it even when your down 3-0 because of it
-Besides you, your team is polite, hardworking and a couple of a guys are half decent and could maybe be playing for some of the weaker pacwest/u sport schools
-You guys actually give a game, battle for 90 and try to play the ball on the ground which is very rare to see in this league and aren't wannabe tough guys like van united who have no business playing div 1 let alone prem lol

Negatives
-Most of your team besides maybe gagan are guys who werent good enough for the Vmsl team and university soccer but still wanted to play at a high level and werent good enough for vmsl prem so they went to fvsl.
-I have played nations cup, uslpdl, university for 5 years , african cup of nations, vmsl prem, pcsl you name it and I literally recognize only one of your players name on your roster lol.. stop acting like you have accomplished anything, I feel bad for your teammates your making your team look like delusional and arrogant like vancouver united when in reality like I said earlier your team is mostly young hardworking respectful kids.

when you beat a team other than van united and do it more than one time than i will be more than happy to have a convo with you but in the meantime take a timeout and stop embarssing me for playing in the same league as u lol
We would have no competition in u21 and what r u talking about when u say their best players are all over 21 the only player we have that is older then 21 in our starting lineup is Gagan. So I have no clue how we rely on older players. For fcuk sakes u don’t even know what nationality you are. You also claimed u played on coastal and then said you don’t. The more you talk on here the more you reveal that you are a very stupid person.

Ccb Azad fvsl champions of 2022.
Has your team which is essentially CCB Metro team of 01 won any provincials title and coastal cup championship?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Negatives

When did we act like we accomplished anything. Half of our players are uni players. It doesn't matter if u don't know them. We are who we are. I don't see you on my television week in week out on Saturday mornings so who the hell are you.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
When did we act like we accomplished anything. Half of our players are uni players. It doesn't matter if u don't know them. We are who we are. I don't see you on my television week in week out on Saturday mornings so who the hell are you.

Negatives

Love how u made an account so you could respond to me. If your a professional player u shouldn't be getting involved in this thread

Negatives

why are u telling me where u have played (Africa this vmsl that) this isn't a job interview go tell ur kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts