Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got me. I don’t play for coastal. I Uste to play there but not for There premier team.

So you don’t play? That’s clearly how you’re able to watch 2 games every evening? I’ll take the compliment you’re throwing at our side. but sort of weird that you’re going to every game... every weekend. I take in the game of who we’re playing the following week sometimes. But as a coach who wouldn’t. Come shake my hand next game and say hi. Cuzzzz.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you don’t play? That’s clearly how you’re able to watch 2 games every evening? I’ll take the compliment you’re throwing at our side. but sort of weird that you’re going to every game... every weekend. I take in the game of who we’re playing the following week sometimes. But as a coach who wouldn’t. Come shake my hand next game and say hi. Cuzzzz.

I don’t want to touch you. I don’t shake hands with anyone associated with safc.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same location question was not answered....

Shake hands and let the football do the talking!

I can’t answer that @LION, I live near Cloverdale Athletic Park. I shook your hand last weekend (even though I didn’t want to because I was being a child). Wanker is more then welcome to come say hi. Share a post game brew.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of this, @LION did I see that you were back at the helm for Coastal?

Couldn't stay away?? Or did something else facilitate your return?

yeah he’s back. I heard from ND guys he was stepping down to be with his kids more. Good thing he came back they’re killing teams. Pounded us on Friday 4-0. Thank god Isaac wasn’t at the game. They’re a good team.

Could it be.. dare I say it the same person, but with 2 accounts

I wish I had the time to go watch every game every weekend. However my fiancé wouldn’t allow that. I can proudly say I post on here on occasion. Couldn’t be bothered to do more then that.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
{Weekly predictions}

Langley United A 6 - Vancouver United 0 {watching}

after a loss to the other bottom feeder early in the season. I see Vancouver United having a poor showing... with Langley United dreaming of beers post game while they stomp all over Vancouver. They’ll climb into the top 3 of the table with the win this weekend

CCB Azad 2 - SAFC 2 {watching}

CCB is going to come out flying after their first win of the season. They’ll be thinking they can leap frog both Vancouver United and SAFC in a two week period with a win over SAFC. Thanks see SAFC getting a point out of this considering how they’re playing recently. CCB seems to have done just what they said they would. Improved once they added some players they knew were coming.

PMO Gunners 2 - Surrey United FF 3 {watching}

Surrey United is going to be to much for PMO to handle. Surrey will stay undefeated and remain in top spot. Unless Mark is making his debut. Then the game could go in another direction. The Ethan vs Graham show will be fun to watch back and fourth.

Abbotsford United 2 - Coastal FC 5 {not watching}

Who will stop coastals offence. No one. They’ll walk away with the three points from this match and Abbotsford will be praying for results in the other games to go their way so they can stay at the top of the standings even after the loss. Jake will surely star in this one, while Isaac and Sean will complete the three headed dragon.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just trying to find someone who wants to breed dogs with me is that a crime we could make a lot of money selling puppies
I knew u never played on coastal. Talking big like my team will spank yours lol. If only u had even a little bit of a life. U clearly have no friends or anything better to do on weekends, do u even have a job or am I speaking to someone who’s sleeping on Hastings street in Vancouver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts