Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did your team “earn” promotion again? Walk me through that, would you?

Well Bobson did Bobson type things and crooked a deal with another crook and then all of a sudden there was some team that called themselves ccb azad in FVSL premier all of a sudden. Probably due to the fact that this was ccb chance to actually own a spot in a men’s open premier division in BC soccer themselves. Instead of subletting off of Langley Football Club (LFC).

I love the constant banter coming from the ccb team. They barely scrape past Vancouver United over the weekend and they act as if they’re the end all be all. From my understanding Vancouver united won the first half. You guys won the second half. Your 4th goal came at the final whistle while Vancouver was ALL over you trying to tie and they caught you them on the counter with everyone up. So up till then it was 3-2. Which is a more telling score line then 4-2.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ausc's Ishwar Bhatti free kick from Saturday night vs surrey

Get in!!! Nuno is a top keeper and he didn’t even bother moving for that one.
Would love to see more highlights on a weekly basis. But this is the valley and that’s just wishful thinking.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Bobson did Bobson type things and crooked a deal with another crook and then all of a sudden there was some team that called themselves ccb azad in FVSL premier all of a sudden. Probably due to the fact that this was ccb chance to actually own a spot in a men’s open premier division in BC soccer themselves. Instead of subletting off of Langley Football Club (LFC).

I love the constant banter coming from the ccb team. They barely scrape past Vancouver United over the weekend and they act as if they’re the end all be all. From my understanding Vancouver united won the first half. You guys won the second half. Your 4th goal came at the final whistle while Vancouver was ALL over you trying to tie and they caught you them on the counter with everyone up. So up till then it was 3-2. Which is a more telling score line then 4-2.
I hear the haters talking again. What banter r u talking about. I simply said we played a good game and dominated. How is that thinking that we’re top shite. Lol we dominated from start to finish. They had 2 goals and those were the only 2 shots in the game. The first one was a 35 yard screamer we could do nothing about. We had multiple chances missing 3 empty nets and one clean breakaway. Also hitting the post once. We were down 2-0 but the overall outcome of the game was never in dought. At no point in the game we’re they all over us in fact 4-2 is a very very kind score line for them. Getting counter attacked is part of the game. In fact all the goals we let on this season are counter attacks as we control the possession in most of our games. They had 3 red cards but 2 of those players are not good. The third red card was for their goalie who wasn’t gunna save any of our goals so does it really matter. We were also missing our main centre back who u guys say is very good. If we had him then i don’t think they woulda scored at all. Put some respect on Ccb. Give credit where it’s due we won this week tied coastal and lost a narrow one to surrey united. We lost to Abby but we were missing bodies. Langley got us fair and square and they will be fighting for the title.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fake CCB the real team is in VMSL
Provincial champions and National champions
They pay thei
Fake CCB the real team is in VMSL
Provincial champions and National champions
they pay most of their players good money to play there none of their players are developed by the club they are all playing for money. We don’t pay a dime all of our players play for the badge. Our players have been together since u6 and they have all played for ccb in their youth setup. All of our players reside in surrey. Half of their players don’t even live in surrey. You can be the judge as to who the fake ccb is. (Give it a few years we’ll see who the better team is)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They pay thei

they pay most of their players good money to play there none of their players are developed by the club they are all playing for money. We don’t pay a dime all of our players play for the badge. Our players have been together since u6 and they have all played for ccb in their youth setup. All of our players reside in surrey. Half of their players don’t even live in surrey. You can be the judge as to who the fake ccb is. (Give it a few years we’ll see who the better team is)

This I have time for.

Also, 3 points is three points, I read @BCSoccerWankerOuter (worse name ever) trying to minimize the win due to this that or the other. Like getting pressed late. Yeah, that can happen when a team w/ a lead bunkers. You guys took the points on the night, and good on you. New teams to the division usually have a tough time, unless you are Delta United moving over to Coastal to take the spot and are already well seasoned at the level. New teams, whether by promotion or the shenanigans that went on to bring you guys in will always have a tough time year 1, and will always need to get some points where they can, because it's tough getting stomped on every week by more experienced clubs.

I'd like to see CCB do well enough to earn it's spot in the division, and that means cobbling together points where you can.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They pay thei

You don’t pay Gagan Josan? Weird I heard you do.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This I have time for.

Also, 3 points is three points, I read @BCSoccerWankerOuter (worse name ever) trying to minimize the win due to this that or the other. Like getting pressed late. Yeah, that can happen when a team w/ a lead bunkers. You guys took the points on the night, and good on you. New teams to the division usually have a tough time, unless you are Delta United moving over to Coastal to take the spot and are already well seasoned at the level. New teams, whether by promotion or the shenanigans that went on to bring you guys in will always have a tough time year 1, and will always need to get some points where they can, because it's tough getting stomped on every week by more experienced clubs.

I'd like to see CCB do well enough to earn it's spot in the division, and that means cobbling together points where you can.

I feel this. Our first year in Prem (Chilli) was rough. To top it off, some bastard on langley went through me and did my ACL. Fun times...

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just like to take a minute and thank the opposing teams in FVSL premier on their quality on the pitch and commitment to making this league the best it can be. FVSL is doing things right for the most part, a few tweaks here and there. Our team (SAFC) is having a blast up here. Obviously we’re a tad disappointed with some of the outcomes but it’s fun being in such competitive matches week in and week out. Keep up the grind everyone. It’s a long season with some shockers to be had I’m sure!!

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just like to take a minute and thank the opposing teams in FVSL premier on their quality on the pitch and commitment to making this league the best it can be. FVSL is doing things right for the most part, a few tweaks here and there. Our team (SAFC) is having a blast up here. Obviously we’re a tad disappointed with some of the outcomes but it’s fun being in such competitive matches week in and week out. Keep up the grind everyone. It’s a long season with some shockers to be had I’m sure!!

you’ve been a welcomed addition to the top of the league. Your side has shown some real ballsy play in the first 8-10 weeks of the season. I can tell you from hearing around the league. Every team has been impressed with your side. Your players are skilled, they work tirelessly.

Once you guys gel as a team look out. You’ve deserved more points then you currently have, but comes with time. You guys leave it all on the field and we all respect that. Ton down the unnecessary aggressive play and filter that down to a more acceptable foul play by play and you should be able to get away with the edgy play you guys play with. You’re excited, you’re nervous. We get it. But you have a helluva team.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts