Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My feeling about the man aside, removing him now in the middle of a season is plain dumb. That's something done end of a year, give someone a clean slate and runway. Now you'd be dumping a boatload of work on someone green, never mind likely paying out his contract. It's a volunteer run league, except for him. The BOD would have to do real work, and it's already a shite position as it is, sitting on those.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want to make Valley great again? Sure that place is in the FVSL? I dunno. The landscape is changing and may change very quickly with top level amateur men's footy in this province. The strength is w/ the clubs, not the league. The clubs hold the power, not the league.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want to make Valley great again? Sure that place is in the FVSL? I dunno. The landscape is changing and may change very quickly with top level amateur men's footy in this province. The strength is w/ the clubs, not the league. The clubs hold the power, not the league.

171D1F1B-87B5-42FF-82E9-1F72FE87C94F.gif

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPL Predictions ~

SAFC 2 Coastal 2
This one should be interesting. I’d expect Coastal to win it, but given SAFCs results so far this season ya never know. Goin with the home team to snag a draw tonight.

Langley 2 Port Moody 1
Coming off of 2 comfortable wins with 6 goals for and 1 against, I’m goin with the home side to take all 3 points. Will be a battle tho that could go either way.

Abby 3 Surrey U 2
Back to back losses will have the abby boys fired up, backin ecc to continue his goal scoring form with 2 more Saturday night, but I don’t think it will be enough.

Van U 1 CCB 3
I think ccb has the edge going into this one if they can keep their cool and break down Van u early. Expect frustration to set in if the game gets away from either side tho and the officials could be in for a long night of paperwork.

these would be completely baseless predictions, however due to copyright issues, they are not. @LaFlamaBlanca any thoughts?

Where’s @Canucks4Ever to show us how these predictions are supposed to be done

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Less heavy talk than firing the ED...an abbreviation not at all related to ASS, but ironically....

Who is the early contender for league MVP? Too early?

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get started by saying as a spectator living just down the street the Langley Port Moody game had a lot of potential to be a good match. However as the valley is getting known to be the refs once again got in the way I think Pandy Inter gave out at least 14 yellows and one red. Langley scored 25-30 minutes in against the run of play by a young phenom 17 year old and then once again before half by a missed play pass across the back which the outside mod got to first, had a look up and saw the goalie way off his line and chipped him from 35 knowing damn well he couldn’t beat any player on the back line for pace. The second half saw hundreds of stoppages of play absolutely killing the flow to the game which ultimately helped Langley in the crucial 2-0 win at home.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it’s the same Brody that played for the Langley U21 team in the FVSL summer league then I know a few guys who played with him, and they said before the season started he was good.

13 goals so far in div 1
4 in prem.

Doesn’t sound average

Especially considering he’s scored more goals by himself than your entire team this season @Ronaldo. 07

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brody was leading scorer in VMSL U21 last year playing with Langley and scoring 22 goals. I believe he's actually 18 now (unless he's a late Nov/Dec birthday) as the majority of that Langley U21 team was made up of the Fraser Valley FC 2001 BCSPL team who decided to play VMSL over BCSPL in their final year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts