Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

This weeks predictions are as follows ;

CCB 2 Langley 2
Can’t say much as I don’t know a thing about CCB other than they are coming off a decent result, but so is langley.

Surrey U 1 SAFC 2
Think SAFC will surprise surrey here. Surreys had a rough go getting numbers out all year, think the lack of depth/quality will bite them in this one.

Coastal 5 Van U 0
Not much in this one, business as usual for coastal I assume.

Port Moody 3 Abby 3
This one should be fun let’s see what happens.

As usual, completely baseless and off the top of my head predictions, hoping to go a whopping 1/4 this week

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumblings out of Newton from @YoAdrian is Langley 3 CCB Azad 0. Sounds like it could have been more. As per @YoAdrian CCB tried to play a nice brand of soccer but couldn’t break down Langleys stingy defence and had zero will to change. Not much to the game by the sounds of it other then Langley missed several opportunities to make this game a complete blow out.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumblings out of Newton from @YoAdrian is Langley 3 CCB Azad 0. Sounds like it could have been more. As per @YoAdrian CCB tried to play a nice brand of soccer but couldn’t break down Langleys stingy defence and had zero will to change. Not much to the game by the sounds of it other then Langley missed several opportunities to make this game a complete blow out.

Langley 3 CCB 0

2022 fvsl champs? Maybe shoot for 2022 fvsl top 4. No disrespect, but they are a long ways off competing for top spot. Don’t get me wrong they had a few quality players, but I don’t think they had a shot on goal? A shite field aside it should have been 6 or 7. Hope they learn and build off it tho.

Port Moody next week. Let’s go.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 CCB 0

2022 fvsl champs? Maybe shoot for 2022 fvsl top 4. No disrespect, but they are a long ways off competing for top spot. Don’t get me wrong they had a few quality players, but I don’t think they had a shot on goal? A shite field aside it should have been 6 or 7. Hope they learn and build off it tho.

Rebuttal @Ronaldo.07 or nah? Probably nah. @Soccer99 would at least have had an excuse to how shitty of a field they played on or how they were missing 13 starters or that it was to chilly of an evening for the youth of today to play or even how if Gagan has to play 90 they are less successful.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 3 CCB 0

Rebuttal @Ronaldo.07 or nah? Probably nah. @Soccer99 would at least have had an excuse to how shitty of a field they played on or how they were missing 13 starters or that it was to chilly of an evening for the youth of today to play or even how if Gagan has to play 90 they are less successful.
We'll talk after the season. Lots of football to be played. Langley is a solid team. No idea how they lost to surrey united and red bulls. Connor is a class player. We didn't play 50% of the game we played against coastal. Consistency is key. The field was perfect. Onto the next one against van u.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll talk after the season. Lots of football to be played. Langley is a solid team. No idea how they lost to surrey united and red bulls. Connor is a class player. We didn't play 50% of the game we played against coastal. Consistency is key. The field was perfect. Onto the next one against van u.

They lost by having less goals then surrey united and red bulls at the end of the game. That’s how games of soccer work, the team with the least goals after 90 loses. Maybe you should tell your team about this finding?

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They lost by having less goals then surrey united and red bulls at the end of the game. That’s how games of soccer work, the team with the least goals after 90 loses. Maybe you should tell your team about this finding?
I know they had less goals. They are better then both of those teams so I was surprised. U could stfu that would pretty nice I mean after all ur team fired blanks against 10 man ccb so don't know why your talking.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 8-0 Vancouver United.

It was 1-0 at half and we were quite poor. Reminded us of the game from last week against CCB where we couldn’t buy a goal (credit to them on a good defensive performance last week btw). We decided to turn it up a notch and scored 7 goals in the second half. Goals were scored by Isaac Kyei X3, Amar Mander X2, Jake Starheim X2 and Lucas Rimmer.

Onto another good one next week against SAFC.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if they are just loud and boisterous rumours but hearing that there will be a someone stepping forward to challenge the voted on position against the man who is on his 4th team in 3 years for executive director. Hopefully this isn’t just a rumour and the FVSL can be made great again.

Come right out and say it, is there a ground swell to remove the Executive Director or what?

Are we not allowed to say his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0