Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAFC 4 Vs Langley United 2

Langley’s got a good character squad with Connor as a centre piece. We fell down 2-0 to Langley. Came back with 4 goals in the second to have the 4-2 final. Langley is a class team. Lots of fun banter between the squads and coaches. Should be a good/tough match up all year long against them. Pretty fairly played game across the board, no real dirty plays. Both teams went at it and fought hard. Could’ve gone either way. Look forward to facing Langley again soon! Best of luck next week!

Abby United

Jan 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-1 hour till Vancouver United takes on Abbotsford United. Will Vancouver United be able to bounce back after last weeks 3-0 loss?
4 - 0 win for AUSC over Van U. Mike Haladin with the shut out. Goals by Ishwar Bhatti, Connor O'Neill, Connor Robillard and Reece Branion

Not sure what to think about next weeks game. Never played them but SAFC seems like they fit into the league.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 - 0 win for AUSC over Van U. Mike Haladin with the shut out. Goals by Ishwar Bhatti, Connor O'Neill, Connor Robillard and Reece Branion

Not sure what to think about next weeks game. Never played them but SAFC seems like they fit into the league.

watched the game, what a terrible decision by the Vancouver United player to slap the ball down on top of the 18 with a yellow booked already for his second yellow in the 90th minute.... then you guys make it 4-0 on the free kick anyways lol. I was so confused watching. Deserved win for Abbotsford.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who u guys got then ccb or van united. Looks like that's gunna be a good one.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who u guys got then ccb or van united. Looks like that's gunna be a good one.
The good old toilet bowllll... I think CCB takes this comfortably, Van UTD is pretty dysfunctional. I still cannot believe the league allowed two teams of CCB and Van UTD into the league while North Delta has gotten to reject promotion two years in a row. I know they have had a tough start to the year this year however, does anyone really think North Delta would have been an easier outing for other teams than CCB and Van UTD? And allowing CCB into the league made us have to deal with @Soccer99 and his uneducated rhetoric, at least he's gone.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The good old toilet bowllll... I think CCB takes this comfortably, Van UTD is pretty dysfunctional. I still cannot believe the league allowed two teams of CCB and Van UTD into the league while North Delta has gotten to reject promotion two years in a row. I know they have had a tough start to the year this year however, does anyone really think North Delta would have been an easier outing for other teams than CCB and Van UTD? And allowing CCB into the league made us have to deal with @Soccer99 and his uneducated rhetoric, at least he's gone.
North delta chose not to go up lol what do you want the league to do and Burnaby and chilliwack folded. Soccer 99 was pretty entertaining tbh.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean if we avoid relegation this year I can see us winning title in 2022. Were the youngest team in the league and the most skilled. We're losing games right now due to our strength mismatches. The boys will fill up over the coming years and cause problems to the very best teams.

Skuzzy

Oct 14, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe CCB and Vancouver U should try the same thing? Get some wins under their shorts while they wait for their balls to drop.

Lmao for real.

Having to voluntarily drop down sucks but it definitely builds that confidence back up.

Its pretty crazy how much of a difference there is between prem and Div 1. The pace is fairly similar but there seems to be a lot more mistakes made. Like a lot more. And a lot more young lads that still aren’t there physically.

Curious to see how the season ends and what happens next year.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 2-1 Port Moody after PKs in the SoccerCity Cup finals! They went up 1-0 with 10 minutes to go in the game and we tied it with 4 minutes left with a goal from Isaac Kyei. Our goalkeeper Andrew Kowan came up huge with 2 PK saves to help win it. Great battle and an exciting final by both teams. Best of luck to PMO the rest of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts