Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about your own game don't focus on other teams, not a good mentality.

But what about you focusing on how PMO, SAFC and SUSC all took points away from you based on their style of play <that you said was shite styles and just unlucky finishes to the games by your side>. Then you follow that up with a 5-1 ass kicking from Abbotsford united <while they actually have a third of their team, unlike you guys who apparently are adding an entire other roster soon>. Seems to me that your lofty dreams of winning the league next fall seem to be just that. Lofty. Unless you can start paying guys just as lofty pay cheque’s to play for your D1 side that was gifted at Premier spot to make them an actual premier team.

Also to the ballet and female remark. Are you going to not only be racist, derogatory towards people with mental health issues. You’re also going to be sexist. Good come back to an 0-3-1 start in premier.

Focus on your own results and less on my ability to tap dance around you on the field in a few weeks.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
But what about you focusing on how PMO, SAFC and SUSC all took points away from you based on their style of play <that you said was shite styles and just unlucky finishes to the games by your side>. Then you follow that up with a 5-1 ass kicking from Abbotsford united <while they actually have a third of their team, unlike you guys who apparently are adding an entire other roster soon>. Seems to me that your lofty dreams of winning the league next fall seem to be just that. Lofty. Unless you can start paying guys just as lofty pay cheque’s to play for your D1 side that was gifted at Premier spot to make them an actual premier team.

Also to the ballet and female remark. Are you going to not only be racist, derogatory towards people with mental health issues. You’re also going to be sexist. Good come back to an 0-3-1 start in premier.

Focus on your own results and less on my ability to tap dance around you on the field in a few weeks.
I never said Port Moody susc safc were bad, always focused on our game. Keep talking man, it's not getting u anywhere. I never said next fall hahahaha I said 2022. We've got 2 years for our project. People can say what they want u will all see. Don't talk anymore because I'm leaving this site, too many people like u who haven't kicks a ball talking big. See you on the field. (When we win I'll say hi to you on the bench)

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Once a wanker always a wanker.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said Port Moody susc safc were bad, always focused on our game. Keep talking man, it's not getting u anywhere. I never said next fall hahahaha I said 2022. We've got 2 years for our project. People can say what they want u will all see. Don't talk anymore because I'm leaving this site, too many people like u who haven't kicks a ball talking big. See you on the field. (When we win I'll say hi to you on the bench)

You are right you do have an opportunity to win the Fraser Valley in 2022. Only if Coastal, Port Moody, Abby, Langley, and Surrey United amalgamate with Vancouver and create a super league.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh, a 2 year turn-around from worst to first can be done and has been done. Langley 2003-2005. 2003 barely avoid relegation, 2004 Pak Cup and 3rd on table, 2005 Top of table. For the record, 2003 was the year Dude saved Langley, let the records show. Suspect this will bring @lfc4 or 5 out of the woodwork.

I feel this board needs to be reminded, last I reminded everyone was in May. You're all welcome, in advance.

Also, I think we can allow Ballet comments. That's still on board. The name of the site is TTP; let's not get too PC, FFS.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He usually sends me angry texts when I piss him off here. Mostly about in-factual things happening at Langley, like when they decided to retire my #8 in the corner of the change room. He's ageless. Same bad hair and style he had in 2003. It's come back into style, out of style, then back with the scooter kids you see pissing off real skaters at the skate parks. I thinks that's where his hairstyle now resides. God bless him.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
also Dave is the coach at surrey united and is the president of the league and Thomas mills is the league executive and coach of Port Moody. Not complaining or accusing anyone. Nor am I saying the league is rigged. But how are you supposed to enforce the rules on yourself. That is extremely fishy.
Nothing says I'm questioning someone integrity like not saying I'm questioning someones integrity, innit. Thats a real Dave move, Dave.

Also, unless you've lowered your standards to the half a hamstring, one knee division of masters 1 that is the only place you'll see 'Dave' "coaching". Idiot.

Last edited:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The real question is, would this same postponement be extended to other squads in a similar position?

The optics are terrible when the league administrator is also the guys running POMO.
Yes.

Listen Sleepy Dude, I'm sure if you asked Dave he would be most sorry he didn't update the most important person about the schedule while you were away. This this was all set from the start. fcuking guys can find fault in anything. Red underwear! Must be cheating. He said Hi to the ref and asked him for a favour... Collusion! The biggest which hunt in TTP history. No other president has had to go through this. All you have is second and third hand info.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.

Listen Sleepy Dude, I'm sure if you asked Dave he would be most sorry he didn't update the most important person about the schedule while you were away. This this was all set from the start. fcuking guys can find fault in anything. Red underwear! Must be cheating. He said Hi to the ref and asked him for a favour... Collusion! The biggest which hunt in TTP history. No other president has had to go through this. All you have is second and third hand info.

So sensitive.

No offence, but you completely skipped the part where I wrote “Give these idiots the benefit of the doubt”, or something like that.

And, it’s likely 4rh hand. Double sleeper info.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I literally just stated to KNVB over text, that sounds like a comment that should have been preceded with "No offence".

Speaking of which...

No offence to those that use them, but use of GIFs are about as lame and unfunny as it was to use smilies back in the day when they came out, as a way to try and be whitty.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I literally just stated to KNVB over text, that sounds like a comment that should have been preceded with "No offence".

Speaking of which...

No offence to those that use them, but use of GIFs are about as lame and unfunny as it was to use smilies back in the day when they came out, as a way to try and be whitty.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts