Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait if u weren't at the game then why r u even talking. What was the name of the person u spoke to from our team because everyone on our team knows that team is definitely beatable. We don't need to talk and I don't know what this has to do with having Down syndrome. We're playing all of these teams 3 times. This is good experience for us moving forward.

Azad- fvsl league champions of 2022

I was definitely in attendance myself lol. Beatable would be a bit of a reach.... I don’t disagree that this is good experience for you guys. But don’t bash your opponents after a loss.... shows very little class. I’ll note down that Azad’ will be the league champions in 2022.

I agree with the wanker though. Some of your comments and approach could improve on this site..... some things seem a bit unnecessary to me.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was definitely in attendance myself lol. Beatable would be a bit of a reach.... I don’t disagree that this is good experience for you guys. But don’t bash your opponents after a loss.... shows very little class. I’ll note down that Azad’ will be the league champions in 2022.

I agree with the wanker though. Some of your comments and approach could improve on this site..... some things seem a bit unnecessary to me.
What is unnecessary, I'm not bashing u guys at all u won 4-0. All I'm saying is u guys park the bus and look for through balls to striker. There's nothing wrong with that it works for you guys and that's how u r taught to play. It's facts and no offence but the truth kinda hurts. Wanker doesn't know what he's saying he hasn't seen a game In his life and his facts are way off.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is unnecessary, I'm not bashing u guys at all u won 4-0. All I'm saying is u guys park the bus and look for through balls to striker. There's nothing wrong with that it works for you guys and that's how u r taught to play. It's facts and no offence but the truth kinda hurts. Wanker doesn't know what he's saying he hasn't seen a game In his life and his facts are way off.

I can proudly say that’s not how we’re coached. Nor how we play. That was as wanker said a tactic we used against you.... were going to play how we can to win. Simple as that buds.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No clue who he is actually. Just like I have no clue who you are. Did you even see the field last night. Or are you typing from the bench mid game.
No clue who he is actually. Just like I have no clue who you are. Did you even see the field last night. Or are you typing from the bench mid game.
Why r u riding him. Take it easy wanker.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 5-1 Langley. Quite a chippy game to say the least. We were down 1-0 at half and made a couple of changes and tied it right away. We had a player sent off when it was 1-1 and went on to score 4 in a row. 2 goals by Isaac Kyei, 2 goals by Jake Starheim and 1 goal by Sean Northcote. Looking forward to seeing who we play next week.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’ll keep riding you on here so your focus isn’t on winning games. Seems to have worked to this point. Since you’re winless. Welcome to premier.
Van united got smashed 4-0 by abby Langley got smashed 5-1 by coastal and surrey united got smashed 5-0 by Port Moody. How come nobody is coming on here and bashing these teams on social media. Whenever we loose then it gets talked about a lot on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts