Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
When egos are put aside and one competitive league is created and functioning in the province. The current Fraser Valley is competitive with Vancouver teams when it comes to provincials but at the end of the day don’t have the squad depth that the VMSL attracts. To be fair the VMSL isn’t truly Vancouvers league when it has 1/3 of their teams playing in the Fraser cavalry out of Surrey. With the possibility of a few clubs moving into League One BC it may force egos to be put aside and create a singular competitive league underneath League One.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
When egos are put aside and one competitive league is created and functioning in the province. The current Fraser Valley is competitive with Vancouver teams when it comes to provincials but at the end of the day don’t have the squad depth that the VMSL attracts. To be fair the VMSL isn’t truly Vancouvers league when it has 1/3 of their teams playing in the Fraser cavalry out of Surrey. With the possibility of a few clubs moving into League One BC it may force egos to be put aside and create a singular competitive league underneath League One.

Agreed fully with this statement.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions of the week.

SAFC 2 - CCB 1
SAFC has a tendency to bounce back after loses. Let’s see if their tendency stands true and they can play a coachless CCB team to a close win. I see them taking 3 points away this week.

PMO 4 - SUSC 2
PMO coming on strong after a wake up call in week one. SUSC is good, but not as good as PMO.

CFC 4 - LUSA 1
CFC is just rolling right now. See them taking the 3 points away from LUSA.

VANU 1 - ABBY 3
ABBY is the strong favourites in this one. Although VANU stood strong against Langley last week. I don’t think they’ll fair aswell this week.

Best of luck to all the teams this weekend

Looking online, shows SAFC won 4-0 last night. Spoke to a player who I’m aware plays for ufv and is interested in signing with safc once his seasons over. He was at the game watching, much the same post game report as the PMO game. SAFC is Strong & hard to play against.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking online, shows SAFC won 4-0 last night. Spoke to a player who I’m aware plays for ufv and is interested in signing with safc once his seasons over. He was at the game watching, much the same post game report as the PMO game. SAFC is Strong & hard to play against.
Good game we dominated them with 65% possession. We created lots of chances as well. 2 breakaways in the first half and 2 breakaways in the second plus a penalty miss as well. The last 2 goals happened cuz we were just going for it to try and tie things up. They had 4 chances and they were clinical. But overall we are playing well and 4-0 was a very harsh score line based on the way the game went in fact on another day we fudge won this game.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game we dominated them with 65% possession. We created lots of chances as well. 2 breakaways in the first half and 2 breakaways in the second plus a penalty miss as well. The last 2 goals happened cuz we were just going for it to try and tie things up. They had 4 chances and they were clinical. But overall we are playing well and 4-0 was a very harsh score line based on the way the game went in fact on another day we fudge won this game.
Cudve**

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not really the story line I heard. But one will always judge his team better then their opponents team. Win or lose.

Can’t say you controlled 2 straight games. When you lost with a collective score of 11-2.

This isn’t a should a could a would a league. This is a results based standings. Not urban rec. you don’t get good sportsmanship points at the end of the game.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really the story line I heard. But one will always judge his team better then their opponents team. Win or lose.

Can’t say you controlled 2 straight games. When you lost with a collective score of 11-2.

This isn’t a should a could a would a league. This is a results based standings. Not urban rec. you don’t get good sportsmanship points at the end of the game.
Yeah had a feeling u were going to come out with some corny line like that. The league is still starting btw. And also I kinda understand why Canadian soccer doesn't really get anywhere on the national level. The team we played yesterday parks the bus and looks for the long ball over to their striker. Kick and run soccer basically. Its working for them cuz their players are big. We have time and we are improving with every game and you will see over the next few months. But yeah u can ask any neutral that was there. I actually thought the other team was nothing special.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Never said we dominated Port Moody mate.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah had a feeling u were going to come out with some corny line like that. The league is still starting btw. And also I kinda understand why Canadian soccer doesn't really get anywhere on the national level. The team we played yesterday parks the bus and looks for the long ball over to their striker. Kick and run soccer basically. Its working for them cuz their players are big. We have time and we are improving with every game and you will see over the next few months. But yeah u can ask any neutral that was there. I actually thought the other team was nothing special.

Yeah had a feeling you were going to come out with some corny line like that.

I’ve watched SAFC play on a few occasions. They have a very culturally diverse squad. Lots of guys who clearly did not grow up playing “Canadian soccer”. When I’ve watched them they haven’t played kick an run. They obviously played however they did last night to counter how your side played. It clearly worked. From what I heard yes you guys at ccb have a young team who can move the ball east to west. Which is where the game is trending. But that doesn’t change the fact that a loss is a loss. 7-2 last week. 4-0 this week. I even spoke to one of your own players who I know through the soccer community and he definitely views the game way differently then you did.

I get your compassion to defend your club and I respect that. But be respectful on this site. Saying “shut the fcuk up” “Down syndrome kid” this or that. It’s classless. Let your play on the field do the talking.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah had a feeling you were going to come out with some corny line like that.

I’ve watched SAFC play on a few occasions. They have a very culturally diverse squad. Lots of guys who clearly did not grow up playing “Canadian soccer”. When I’ve watched them they haven’t played kick an run. They obviously played however they did last night to counter how your side played. It clearly worked. From what I heard yes you guys at ccb have a young team who can move the ball east to west. Which is where the game is trending. But that doesn’t change the fact that a loss is a loss. 7-2 last week. 4-0 this week. I even spoke to one of your own players who I know through the soccer community and he definitely views the game way differently then you did.

I get your compassion to defend your club and I respect that. But be respectful on this site. Saying “shut the fcuk up” “Down syndrome kid” this or that. It’s classless. Let your play on the field do the talking.
Wait if u weren't at the game then why r u even talking. What was the name of the person u spoke to from our team because everyone on our team knows that team is definitely beatable. We don't need to talk and I don't know what this has to do with having Down syndrome. We're playing all of these teams 3 times. This is good experience for us moving forward.

Azad- fvsl league champions of 2022

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait if u weren't at the game then why r u even talking. What was the name of the person u spoke to from our team because everyone on our team knows that team is definitely beatable. We don't need to talk and I don't know what this has to do with having Down syndrome. We're playing all of these teams 3 times. This is good experience for us moving forward.

Azad- fvsl league champions of 2022

Don’t play dumb. You have acted immature and irrational since making your account 3 weeks ago. Your statements that have been made are public knowledge. You made a reference prior in a statement towards me calling me a “Down syndrome kid” because you couldn’t keep your hot head from getting more heated. Good luck in league play. Since you’re clearly not moving on in cup play.

Enough banter with a 19 year old who’s idea of a situation is clearly off. Lacking respect for opponents and not taking ownership of loses or lack of ability.

Fun times ahead for your team I’m sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts