Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made up a tournament to make sure none of 3 new non-promotion teams stick around. Have to commend the league, important season games will go longer into the new year. Allowing competitive matches to be played closer to provincials instead of teams sitting stale for a potentially a month without a competitor match waiting for a vmsl team.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made up a tournament to make sure none of 3 new non-promotion teams stick around. Have to commend the league, important season games will go longer into the new year. Allowing competitive matches to be played closer to provincials instead of teams sitting stale for a potentially a month without a competitor match waiting for a vmsl team.

SAFC 2 - PMO 1, I watched this game both teams battled hard like past games against eachother. Close game as usual. Very similar sides from this spring season. Both teams had most of their roster. Shows well for the remained of the season for both sides. SAFC has heart, they will shock some teams this season with their drive and work rate. PMO looked like they didn’t take SAFC serious to start the game.

Last edited:

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB 1 - SUSC 1, What I heard from a susc player was. Some will be surprised by the CCB side. They have two very good players, Gagan Josan for one. Pinging balls around in the middle of the field.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 0 - Abbotsford 0, Game was a dig deep good old Canadian soccer game. Nothing to run home about. Langley was missing Connor H. He will make a massive difference.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 5 - Van United 1, van united might be in a similar spot at the end of the year. They did not look good on the field. Coastal was dominant over them controlling most of the play all game long. Coastal had their top players acting like just that. Their top players.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught some of the Pomo loss to SAFC. SAFC much better than I was expecting, big physical team that played some decent stuff but it’s pretty fair to say Pomo didn’t play very well in comparison to what I saw from them last year. They were missing some key guys though in respect to Moody.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught some of the Pomo loss to SAFC. SAFC much better than I was expecting, big physical team that played some decent stuff but it’s pretty fair to say Pomo didn’t play very well in comparison to what I saw from them last year. They were missing some key guys though in respect to Moody.

From my understanding PMO were missing mark who plays at SFU in his first year. I spoke with a few of the PMO guys after the game and that is a majority of their roster for this fall. while SAFC was missing their star man in the middle of the field. Not sure of his name but he’s a standout that plays 90 for them regularly. He is signed not sure why he wasn’t there, not to be confused with Jason Ohara who is not playing for SAFC this fall.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
From my understanding PMO were missing mark who plays at SFU in his first year. I spoke with a few of the PMO guys after the game and that is a majority of their roster for this fall. while SAFC was missing their star man in the middle of the field. Not sure of his name but he’s a standout that plays 90 for them regularly. He is signed not sure why he wasn’t there, not to be confused with Jason Ohara who is not playing for SAFC this fall.

Yes we were missing some key players... Port Moody has 3 guys that I’m aware of that are in the midst of their university season. I’m sure they’ll help them when they’re back. Mark Talisuna is a good player! Jay O’hara is not the mid fielder we were missing..... He signed with a D3 Langley United team. His best friend runs the squad.

KingFisher

Dec 12, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAFC 2 - PMO 1, I watched this game both teams battled hard like past games against eachother. Close game as usual. Very similar sides from this spring season. Both teams had most of their roster. Shows well for the remained of the season for both sides. SAFC has heart, they will shock some teams this season with their drive and work rate. PMO looked like they didn’t take SAFC serious to start the game.

PMO also didn't have their star midfielder from last year as he is with SFU. Can definitely see teams stealing points from this year as he was a vital part of their play

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ccb looked scary against surrey united created numerous goal scoring opportunities just couldn't finish. Surrey united had 1 shot in 90 minutes and they buried it.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing that Langley United might’ve found their solution in net. Colton Keam seems to have been signed with Langley United A {His brother does not seem to be signed with Langley United}. But they’ve signed keeper Hudson Nelles of Capilano University. The 6 foot keeper will surely patch the hole left by Andrew Hicks.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have no knowledge at all but has Mark Talisuna followed the money to the VMSL? Would be very surprised if he did not have some decent coin offered to him in the off season.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have no knowledge at all but has Mark Talisuna followed the money to the VMSL? Would be very surprised if he did not have some decent coin offered to him in the off season.

His commitment to Thomas Mills and PMO has showed strongly this off season from what I’ve heard. I heard offers were made by other clubs, not sure where the conversations went. Curious to see if he does play for PMO when his university seasons over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts