Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
go look at the draft teams on the adidas premier league site. They’ve got 10 teams including chilliwack ufv twu and us. So it’s gunna be 9 now. See ya in a few years.
Ohhh what a shame. Those other 9 teams will be gutted they are guaranteed 6 points this season ;)

So are you predicting to win VMSL u21? Which is about the same standard as u16 bcspl btw lol

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't the Trollups put their U21 team into this division a couple of years ago and they got smashed?

Sorry but ALL U21 leagues/division are mince.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS answered. Preston GM Langley FC SAFC. Guess they were looking for a home. Mouthful. Kinda like CCB...oh never mind....

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
My ASS answered. Preston GM Langley FC SAFC. Guess they were looking for a home. Mouthful. Kinda like CCB...oh never mind....

Yes, our club did join arms with LFC this spring/summer. Long abbreviation, we know. Can’t wait to have to fill out a sub slip with all that on it. Referee might be waiting a few minutes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We actually are in the fvsl premier but we have chosen to play vmsl u21 this season. Play here for 2 years and then kick on to men’s premier. Better for development as a team. We’ll be back though. Promise.

My ASS reveals the league only got formal notification yesterday. Class act you are announcing this before it was actually official.

Speaking of spilling the beans, my ASS says: “They did say tho they thought they as a youth team they thought dominate fvsl prem and found it too tough. That came from the top of CCB”

My ASS has fat thumbs. Just the way my ASS likes it.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
We wi
My ASS reveals the league only got formal notification yesterday. Class act you are announcing this before it was actually official.

Speaking of spilling the beans, my ASS says: “They did say tho they thought they as a youth team they thought dominate fvsl prem and found it too tough. That came from the top of CCB”

My ASS has fat thumbs. Just the way my ASS likes it.
we will just not our time yet.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can we get your guess for U21 where your side has decided to play? I’ll come out to watch you face Faly’s U21 side.
No worries I’ll post it as soon as the teams are released. But considering that someone said that u21 is equivalent to u16 bcspl it should be a fun season for us. Hope ur not offended that I picked u to get relegated. U guys signed some decent players yesterday. The young kids good.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries I’ll post it as soon as the teams are released. But considering that someone said that u21 is equivalent to u16 bcspl it should be a fun season for us. Hope ur not offended that I picked u to get relegated. U guys signed some decent players yesterday. The young kids good.

Glad to hear you’re keeping up to date with our club news. Premier will definitely be all around deeper this coming fall. I take no offence to your opinion. It’s yours and that’s that’. All the teams will be well rounded this fall and it’ll be a fun and competitive division. We’ve been doubted time and time again. Kind of a in one ear out the other type thing now a days.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good lad, love your confidence.
To your credit I would have that ccb team from last year to finish at least 4th in u16 bcspl, maybe 3rd if they went on a run of not losing 5-0 Each week.
At least you be guaranteed a playoff game if you finished 3rd/4th.
Although would suck when the 15 year olds who parents drive them to the game would eliminate you first round.

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
As per the FVSL website, I see the mighty umbro premier league has now been rebranded to the adidas premier league. Soccer city must be getting a better wholesale price from the 3 stripes I guess.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the writing was on the wall once Dolie jumped to the dark side. Then when SX and Big Kahuna completely stop paying their bills, well, Adi needs to get their product to the masses somehow.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 Abbotsford
2 Port Moody
3 coastal
4 UFV
5 twu
6 surrey united
7 chilliwack
8 Langley united
9 safc

Think your right (for 1st time ever) that Abbotsford has to be favourites to repeat as champions. Especially as I’ve heard they have picked up some quality transfers.
Don’t fancy Port Moody to be anywhere near that high, they will struggle when they have to play more than 3 good teams all year now. Bump them to 5th and move everyone else up a spot.
Surrey United could be in BIG trouble, their best defender Donald will be with his university team I would assume? Can’t see where else they will attract talent.
Chilliwack could surprise a few people especially if they stick to their Friday night 9pm kick offs in the valley, could get solid point total from that alone.
SAFC could also surprise and not sure about Langley, all in all there will be no cannon fodder like CCB or Van Utd this year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love that we can talk a little footy again.

Craziest true statement ever: "Surrey United could be in BIG trouble, their best defender Donald will be with his university team I would assume? Can’t see where else they will attract talent."

But yeah, how is it that the (arguably) most successful cradle-to-grave club in the Province can't find talent? Many have said that it's the lack of faith in the league, but the talent drain was happening before they bolted from the VMSL.

Most interesting to me is where the Uni teams will slot in, and I think mid-pack sounds about right; could be even lower. This is where being removed from being a player now for a bunch of years has me second guessing. Usually, with the exception of UBC & SFU, most Uni talent would slot into a Div. 1 level, especially in the VMSL. Even as us old Langley guys w/ @utah were transitioning to Masters, we were able to get our hands on 3-4 CIS players graduating into men's...and they struggled at div. 1. Only a few were able to step into Prem.

I have no idea if that narrative has changed in the Valley. Would certainly expect it holds true still in the VMSL.

Fat.Ronaldo7

Jun 26, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love that we can talk a little footy again.

Craziest true statement ever: "Surrey United could be in BIG trouble, their best defender Donald will be with his university team I would assume? Can’t see where else they will attract talent."

But yeah, how is it that the (arguably) most successful cradle-to-grave club in the Province can't find talent? Many have said that it's the lack of faith in the league, but the talent drain was happening before they bolted from the VMSL.

Most interesting to me is where the Uni teams will slot in, and I think mid-pack sounds about right; could be even lower. This is where being removed from being a player now for a bunch of years has me second guessing. Usually, with the exception of UBC & SFU, most Uni talent would slot into a Div. 1 level, especially in the VMSL. Even as us old Langley guys w/ @utah were transitioning to Masters, we were able to get our hands on 3-4 CIS players graduating into men's...and they struggled at div. 1. Only a few were able to step into Prem.

I have no idea if that narrative has changed in the Valley. Would certainly expect it holds true still in the VMSL.
If Surrey have been able to attract talent why are they finishing 4th/5th every year in an inferior league when they used to run the VMSL and win provincial championships for fun?

Think the comment on uni players is a bit off, not saying TWU or UFV will win the league, but to say most of their players would be of Div 1 quality is a bit mental. Especially with the standard/quality on display in FVSL Prem. I’ll let you off as you did say you weren’t sure if that narrative has changed in the valley though.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Surrey have been able to attract talent why are they finishing 4th/5th every year in an inferior league when they used to run the VMSL and win provincial championships for fun?

Think the comment on uni players is a bit off, not saying TWU or UFV will win the league, but to say most of their players would be of Div 1 quality is a bit mental. Especially with the standard/quality on display in FVSL Prem. I’ll let you off as you did say you weren’t sure if that narrative has changed in the valley though.

We’ll see. Long time removed. It’ll be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts