Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got connects ( bindy Johal is actually my uncle) believe me u don’t wanna go there but so far the talk has been banter so we’re cool for now.

Just one little tip here. Hardcore people in the street with connects don't need to tell others how connected they are, people just already know. Life lesson.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB Azad 1 - coastal 13
Did coastal borrow Soolsma for that game
As he scored 13 last season in one game in vmsl prem
Gong to coach of the year FVSL Bobson
I will pay for that Trophy
Yea
Just one little tip here. Hardcore people in the street with connects don't need to tell others how connected they are, people just already know. Life lesson.
peple that are hardcore don't need others to come on here and say it for them . I don't need life lessons from, shite I actually have no idea who u r. Ur definitely white though that's a guarantee. (No racism intended for the softies)
Anyways

Ccb1-1 surrey united
Coastal 1-1 Langley
Safc 1-3 Abbotsford
Van u 0-6 moody

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur definitely white though that's a guarantee. (No racism intended for the softies)

Seriously, what is that supposed to mean? If someone here got on and started making disparaging remarks about brown guys, you can sure as fcuk bet most brown guys would pull the R card faster than your lot throws up the white flag in a tough football match.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea

peple that are hardcore don't need others to come on here and say it for them . I don't need life lessons from, shite I actually have no idea who u r. Ur definitely white though that's a guarantee. (No racism intended for the softies)
Anyways

Ccb1-1 surrey united
Coastal 1-1 Langley
Safc 1-3 Abbotsford
Van u 0-6 moody

giphy (5).gif

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
What I ment was a bottom feeder like you saying coastal is shite and they are second, like Villa dosent say city is shite in media cause they are last and city is second.

Boys let’s take a minute here and stop using examples of the Premier League for the Fraser Valley. Maybe a better comparison would be the 7th tier Northern Premier League and South Shields Vs Stafford. Fcuk this City vs Villa talk it is irrelevant and @Ronaldo. 07 wouldn’t understand bc him and his team is better.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously, what is that supposed to mean? If someone here got on and started making disparaging remarks about brown guys, you can sure as fcuk bet most brown guys would pull the R card faster than your lot throws up the white flag in a tough football match.
[/QUOTE
Why r u offended if I predicted someone's race. Can't handle the truth.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got connects ( bindy Johal is actually my uncle) believe me u don’t wanna go there but so far the talk has been banter so we’re cool for now.

Yeah and Santa Clause is my grandfather. Merry Christmas. Don’t be throwing names that aren’t around anymore around like they’re something. Everyone knows someone now a days. Only the dumb ones would include themselves in soccer drama like such. The real ones would laugh at you.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur coming on a soccer thread and talking smack when u don't even play soccer. Seriously how gangster can your life be.

Still play bud. Youth!! Another life lesson:: u don't drop names on public forms of older gangsters that put in work, that is considered "heaty" in the industry bro and bring attention to you and those u roll with. If you so hooked up I'm sure I'll meet ya one day then. Anyways back to soccer

I've watched you play a half.then u folded. Your teams rubbish. Stay outta jail till 2022 homie your gonna win the league.

One day u might be top of the street as for now just bottom of the prem league.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah and Santa Clause is my grandfather. Merry Christmas. Don’t be throwing names that aren’t around anymore around like they’re something. Everyone knows someone now a days. Only the dumb ones would include themselves in soccer drama like such. The real ones would laugh at you.
No I’m just pissing clowns off like u. Santa’s grandson I had a feeling u were white too. I don’t know bindy johal don’t shite yourselves guys. Just pulling ur tails

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I’m just pissing clowns off like u. Santa’s grandson I had a feeling u were white too. I don’t know bindy johal don’t shite yourselves guys. Just pulling ur tails

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No bro I'm not in youth. Sorry if you read it that way. That's what you took from all that. Hahaha.

I'm giving u valuable info and your missing it

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
New place to post actual results and banter and leave these keyboard jockeys alone to bicker about made up things. Beat it load warriors

Attachments

• 8A303FA0-F0EF-4B6C-8B55-02347A83204F.png
    8A303FA0-F0EF-4B6C-8B55-02347A83204F.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0