Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
LWell it’s called a league in desperate need of teams at the highest level. They want to see CCB succeed. Like it or not there just aren’t 8 premier teams at the moment. The bottom 3 have been gifted spots. They need some to stick. SAFC has shown they can compete, nick a few points. Imagine if 2 of the top teams left? A part of it is on the league and past decisions, a part of it comes down to not enough quality and teams refusing promotion.

Vancouver united is a tire fire. Clearly a middle of the pack D1 side playing over their heads weekly. They stayed on because chilliwack wanted to go down and Burnaby folded completely. Would the league be better with Burnaby and chilliwack in premier this fall absolutely imo.

CCB headed by bobson was nearly caught red handed paying players. Have heard most of the details from a close friend and they’re lucky there wasn’t 1-2 more little details divulged or there would’ve been some serious fines and suspensions all around. The team alone might not have played the remained of the season. They’ve shown that when they have their paid players and best of their younger players they’re able to play in a premier game and not lose 8-0 at half time. Absolute joke. Then throw in this soccer99 character and his friendly band of racial and derogatory friends posting absolute rubbish on a social media platform. Yike welcome to the league.

SAFC was the only side who had the balls to move up to premier after North Delta cried their way into D1. Let’s be honest here the Trinity Western D1 team from last fall that competed with safc and Nd would’ve been a better fit for the premier division then ccb or Vancouver. From my understanding everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for SAFC this fall with injuries, unfortunate events and such. Yet they’re out week in week out putting Atleast a valid effort forward. To this point have Atleast earned a chance to not get relegated in their first year. Other teams have had tough goes against these guys. Not a walk in the park.

a premier division with these ten teams would’ve been way more entertaining then what’s currently gone on imo.

Abbotsford
Surrey United
Coastal
North Delta
SAFC
Chilliwack
Langley
Burnaby
TWU
PMO

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the division is great we have a very close title race a good battle going for provincial sports and a good relegation battle. Don't know what u clowns want lol.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been hyping staff
Vancouver united is a tire fire. Clearly a middle of the pack D1 side playing over their heads weekly. They stayed on because chilliwack wanted to go down and Burnaby folded completely. Would the league be better with Burnaby and chilliwack in premier this fall absolutely imo.

CCB headed by bobson was nearly caught red handed paying players. Have heard most of the details from a close friend and they’re lucky there wasn’t 1-2 more little details divulged or there would’ve been some serious fines and suspensions all around. The team alone might not have played the remained of the season. They’ve shown that when they have their paid players and best of their younger players they’re able to play in a premier game and not lose 8-0 at half time. Absolute joke. Then throw in this soccer99 character and his friendly band of racial and derogatory friends posting absolute rubbish on a social media platform. Yike welcome to the league.

SAFC was the only side who had the balls to move up to premier after North Delta cried their way into D1. Let’s be honest here the Trinity Western D1 team from last fall that competed with safc and Nd would’ve been a better fit for the premier division then ccb or Vancouver. From my understanding everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for SAFC this fall with injuries, unfortunate events and such. Yet they’re out week in week out putting Atleast a valid effort forward. To this point have Atleast earned a chance to not get relegated in their first year. Other teams have had tough goes against these guys. Not a walk in the park.

a premier division with these ten teams would’ve been way more entertaining then what’s currently gone on imo.

Abbotsford
Surrey United
Coastal
North Delta
SAFC
Chilliwack
Langley
Burnaby
TWU
PMO
uve been hyping safc up all season. Still don't know why lol they're nothing special.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been hyping staff

uve been hyping safc up all season. Still don't know why lol they're nothing special.

I think I hyped every team but you and Vancouver united. You’ve given us nothing to get hyped about. You lost 8-0 to my buddies team and walked off at half time. They told me they didn’t celebrate because it was a waste of their Friday evening driving to surrey for that. I hyped a team that folded entirely over you guys. You still haven’t owned up to paying Gagan and Ernesto but that’s ok. Cheaters will cheat. The division would’ve been way more entertaining with TWU, ND, Chilliwack and Burnaby end of story.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you got a free pass mid week when every other team is scraping together a team for mid week games. So you really shouldn’t be whining about anything.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now you got a free pass mid week when every other team is scraping together a team for mid week games. So you really shouldn’t be whining about anything.
We didn’t pay an
I think I hyped every team but you and Vancouver united. You’ve given us nothing to get hyped about. You lost 8-0 to my buddies team and walked off at half time. They told me they didn’t celebrate because it was a waste of their Friday evening driving to surrey for that. I hyped a team that folded entirely over you guys. You still haven’t owned up to paying Gagan and Ernesto but that’s ok. Cheaters will cheat. The division would’ve been way more entertaining with TWU, ND, Chilliwack and Burnaby end of story.
we didn’t pay anyone to play. If u have evidence then go ahead and bring it forward we’re not stopping anybody bro. But if ur not doing anything then Stfu and don’t complain. Were second last and u are complaining about our team paying players what will u say when we are winning trophies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going to make a bold prediction, and it is without any lick of inside knowledge. @lfc4 won't return my texts, and worse, didn't follow through on his promise to invite me out on an extreme snowshoe expedition. Fcuker. Don't know anyone at Abby, the guy at Pomo, let's say doesn't like me, and the guys at Surrey United (I'm sure) wouldn't tell me even if I asked.

I think the division is going to go through an upheaval of turmoil this summer. I think with Tier III out there and a mandate for BCSA, the current state of affairs, and simply the appetite to provide an environment where their players can improve, the stronger clubs are going to look for a better situation. Counting Langley, Abby, Coastal, Surrey United. I'd say Pomo, too, as they are obviously a strong club, cradle to grave, but the obvious conflict of interest may prevent them from making a move.

Call this what you want; stirring the pot, shite disturbing, whatever, but it's not like previous posters here aren't already dancing around the edges.

@Ronaldo. 07 posted above about his opinion on the strength of the division, how there is a battle for the top, battles for Provincial spots, relegation battle. The reality is, he couldn't be further from the truth. When a top team pumps a bottom dweller by 8 goals before half time, that is far from a show of strength in the division. When you can look forward to your remaining schedule, and honestly predict the final standing by how many times the top teams get to play the bottom 2, and even predict the Golden Boot, that's not the sign of a good division. @BCSoccerWankerOuter nailed it, couldn't have nailed it any better with his synopsis of the promotion / relegation debate. By not sticking with it, it has pulled the quality of the division way down.

The Valley is loaded with great players. The club structures are drool worthy strong, and those clubs have an obligation to their players to provide an environment to strive for. Right now, when top players get to the point where open men's is an option, they ALL have the opportunity to move to almost any VMSL squad, and many of those being offered some cash under the table. Good on those guys for sticking around, and choosing the FVSL, but at some point, guys simply want to play at the highest level they can, and if they are sticking around their Valley teams now out of loyalty, there is the other side of their conscience telling them to leave. This guy hates it when I put him on the spot, but @Ballbaby , this must internally kill you a bit, seeing SU struggle to retain / bring players back home, and struggling in the FVSL. I think it's fair to say the move back hasn't worked out as well as it looked at the time.

Clubs have options; their may be merger opportunities w/ VMSL clubs to facilitate a horizontal move. I think there may be a Tier III opportunity, but besides whats out there for everyone to read I don't know more. Just a prediction. Seems like there is a lot boiling beneath the surface. There you go, elephant in the room. Discuss.

That's the elephant in the room. Discuss.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give it time. Give it time. The league had made a good move. U will see I promise you that. Ur acting like vmsl is not the same look at the standings and tell me you can't predict the final standings by who is playing the bottom 2 teams. Delusional is what u are.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, I'm sure you feel it's a good move, sounds like you guys have been guaranteed a no relegation year. One more year you get to say you play in Premier, and pull the wool over your friends eyes.

In any other year and any other division, just so you understand, sonny, your Wednesday night this week would be shown as a forfeit, it'd be shown as a 1-0 win for the other squad, and not get postponed. Likely a fine to follow. How and why your squad and club can't field a team for a match is not their problem, and you should not be granted a "mercy" postponement. All your excuses mean nothing, and those reasons for not having players are not new. You guys are not unique. You simply have a poorly managed squad, simple, if they can't figure their shite out.

The rules continue to get bent to accommodate this idea of giving free entrance into the toughest division in the league. Do you have photos of that guy Dave playing with goats? What is it. Secret is safe with us.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude I highly doubt the league goes into turmoil through the summer.

In a perfect world Chilliwack come back up, and bring in some new players to allow them to compete. I believe that would be a real possibility.

Also I would love to see Azad bring his Langley team up, and then possibly convince some of the older peg guys to come across and help them succeed. However I can’t see that one happening.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
o
@Dude I highly doubt the league goes into turmoil through the summer.

In a perfect world Chilliwack come back up, and bring in some new players to allow them to compete. I believe that would be a real possibility.

Also I would love to see Azad bring his Langley team up, and then possibly convince some of the older peg guys to come across and help them succeed. However I can’t see that one happening.
Older Peg guys are coming to play masters over 35s in Langley

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, of the Valley can make the finals again, I will be happy to publicly admit I’m wrong. In addition, buy @Ronaldo. 07 that cherry popping hooker he needs. I’d love for the Valley to win the Cup. FFS, even Gorge won it twice.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record, of the Valley can make the finals again, I will be happy to publicly admit I’m wrong. In addition, buy @Ronaldo. 07 that cherry popping hooker he needs. I’d love for the Valley to win the Cup. FFS, even Gorge won it twice.
Coastal will have every opportunity to make the a good run at it if they win the league and are seeded.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal will have every opportunity to make the a good run at it if they win the league and are seeded.
After their loss to Surrey this week finishing first is definitely out of their hands. Abby with a tough schedule to close with PMO and SU twice, but if PMO pick up those points they are likely to be champions, not Coastal.

Really depends on the draw though. If FVSL get other FVSL and or VISL teams while the VMSL sides have to cannibalize each other then there could be a route to the final. If all the FVSL teams have multiple VMSL sides between them and Swanguard it is tough to see it happening, just based on form in recent seasons.

But hey, it is cup football and three wins on the spin gets you to the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0