Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united forfeited against Moody is what I hear. Couldn’t get enough players. Shocking to hear that, not to long ago Surrey was one of the powerhouse teams in BC.

Heard they were asking players and coaches of other clubs to come over this summer. They may need a change of the guard up top it seems. Could be a long year for them.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions this week?

I have cup play going.

Coastal 4 - SAFC 2
PMO 3 - ABBY 1

League play going.

VANU 0 - LUSA 4

There is no scheduled game showing between CCB Azad and SUSC. Maybe the league is giving SUSC a mercy week for not being able to dress a line up last week. Seems odd a club with 2 open teams and masters teams under their premier team couldn’t find 11 guys to face PMO last week.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions this week?

I have cup play going.

Coastal 4 - SAFC 2
PMO 3 - ABBY 1

League play going.

VANU 0 - LUSA 4

There is no scheduled game showing between CCB Azad and SUSC. Maybe the league is giving SUSC a mercy week for not being able to dress a line up last week. Seems odd a club with 2 open teams and masters teams under their premier team couldn’t find 11 guys to face PMO last week.
Ccb azad is not playing surrey united dumbass their game is against safc who is playing in the cup.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ccb azad is not playing surrey united dumbass their game is against safc who is playing in the cup.

Thanks you fcuking dumbie. VANU and LUSA are playing a game that is suppose to play later. Not necessarily the exact week 1 game that’s suppose to be played. Technically who ever is out of cup is suppose to play in week 1. Get your facts right before you talk shite you child. What’s your actual name anyways.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks you fcuking dumbie. VANU and LUSA are playing a game that is suppose to play later. Not necessarily the exact week 1 game that’s suppose to be played. Technically who ever is out of cup is suppose to play in week 1. Get your facts right before you talk shite you child. What’s your actual name anyways.
Whoever is out of cup plays in week one against the team their scheduled to play against and if that team is still in the cup then that game is postponed u dickhead, that's why ccb can't play cuz safc is still in the cup. Van united and Langley was always scheduled for week 1 so I have no clue what the fcuk ur saying just shut up and go to sleep dickhead.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
And then u wonder why I call u a retard. If u don't know something ask for help otherwise just stfu.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever is out of cup plays in week one against the team their scheduled to play against and if that team is still in the cup then that game is postponed u dickhead, that's why ccb can't play cuz safc is still in the cup. Van united and Langley was always scheduled for week 1 so I have no clue what the fcuk ur saying just shut up and go to sleep dickhead.
Good thing you’re here to explain how this whole league thing works. You probably weren’t around when take the piss was to take the piss. If football makes you this angry maybe you’re in the wrong forum.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing you’re here to explain how this whole league thing works. You probably weren’t around when take the piss was to take the piss. If football makes you this angry maybe you’re in the wrong forum.

You'll have to wait until after 7pm on school nights to get a response. He has to do his homework first. Of course that's all dependent his behavior if mom and dad give him the even give him the wifi password

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll have to wait until after 7pm on school nights to get a response. He has to do his homework first. Of course that's all dependent his behavior if mom and dad give him the even give him the wifi password

Has to finish all his veggies at the table before he can leave it too. Usually causes a pretty big scene I imagine based on the attitude I’ve seen.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has to finish all his veggies at the table before he can leave it too. Usually causes a pretty big scene I imagine based on the attitude I’ve seen.
The funny thing is I'm probably older than u. Ur name is wanker and u have a profile pic of bubbles. That just about sums u up. Can't wait till the league starts. Then we can do talking with goals. it's a shame we can't play surrey united this weekend wudve buried them.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The funny thing is I'm probably older than u. Ur name is wanker and u have a profile pic of bubbles. That just about sums u up. Can't wait till the league starts. Then we can do talking with goals. it's a shame we can't play surrey united this weekend wudve buried them.

Sean Einarsson himself would’ve buried your side.

Say what you want about the soccercity cup you got outscored 12-3 in three games. Against teams who’ll keep getting better and better like you forsee your team improving. So will theirs.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer99 what's up with the retard and Down syndrome stuff? You claim to be an adult. Is this just an online way of writing or do you walk around talking like that? I enjoy the strife you bring to the site but seriously, what’s up? That’s some fcuked up nonsense.

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sean Einarsson himself would’ve buried your side.

Say what you want about the soccercity cup you got outscored 12-3 in three games. Against teams who’ll keep getting better and better like you forsee your team improving. So will theirs.
First of all no idea who the fcuk that is. Second of all nobody gives a fcuk about that cup and u allready know that. Surrey united forfitted for fcuk sakes. It's just a good way to get ur fitness up. The league is a whole different story. Our team won't just improve it will be a different team with added players. We have our sights on provincials mate. The other ccb team will be folded by the end of this season. (Don't tell anyone)

Soccer99

Not Bright
Aug 13, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer99 what's up with the retard and Down syndrome stuff? You claim to be an adult. Is this just an online way of writing or do you walk around talking like that? I enjoy the strife you bring to the site but seriously, what’s up? That’s some fcuked up nonsense.
I keep the site running if you don't like it, you can read some other forum.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I keep the site running if you don't like it, you can read some other forum.
No but really: you called someone Down syndrome a day ago. A poster replied that their kid has Downs. Next day someone is a retard? Give your head a shake and figure out how to get your point across another way. You come across as a 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0