Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it’s the same Brody that played for the Langley U21 team in the FVSL summer league then I know a few guys who played with him, and they said before the season started he was good.

13 goals so far in div 1
4 in prem.

Doesn’t sound average

Especially considering he’s scored more goals by himself than your entire team this season @Ronaldo. 07
I'm joking around he's good, has pure speed, but Connor runs that Langley team and without him they would be in a relegation battle.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is Brody. We train with the div 1 boys and scrimmage against him often which keeps me sharp and my lungs sharp as well as I can be heard yelling for help. He is amazing and from what I heard wasn't offered a college spot yet. That won't last long.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is Brody. We train with the div 1 boys and scrimmage against him often which keeps me sharp and my lungs sharp as well as I can be heard yelling for help. He is amazing and from what I heard wasn't offered a college spot yet. That won't last long.

From what I have heard on the inside is he may have an offer from SFU but don’t quote me

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well fcuk, we have to support this kid. May be a good player but #1 in all-time great names!

Even better than Wade.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Solid performance by ccb today. Played well and scored some nice goals. Onto safc red bulls, a must win game.

Also saw a middle of the pack division 1 team and one that absolutely bleeds goal against and rarely scores double their total in goals for. 1 goal in 6 matches prior, 2 against CCB. These arent solid performance for the top echelon of teams they are ones you expect to win and conceding against them is a near failure.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal FC 4-0 SAFC.

We went up 3-0 in the first half and scored a 4th late on in the game. Decent game from both sides. SAFC are a good young team, I can see them continuing to cause many teams problems and I’m quite impressed with them in their first year in the Premier division - they are here to stay. Goals for us were scored by Jake Starheim X2, Adam Staschuk and Justin Turner Pearce. Spencer DeBoice rolling in with 3 assists as well.

Onto another good one next week against Abby United!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also saw a middle of the pack division 1 team and one that absolutely bleeds goal against and rarely scores double their total in goals for. 1 goal in 6 matches prior, 2 against CCB. These arent solid performance for the top echelon of teams they are ones you expect to win and conceding against them is a near failure.
One of the goals they scored would’ve gone in against any team in this league . Any ways , say what you want haters keep hating. But it’s all good, first of many.( what team are you on anyways) or are you just a 50 year old drunk who has nothing better to do then talk shite about teams u have never seen in ur life.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the goals they scored would’ve gone in against any team in this league . Any ways , say what you want haters keep hating. But it’s all good, first of many.( what team are you on anyways) or are you just a 50 year old drunk who has nothing better to do then talk shite about teams u have never seen in ur life.

Not 50. Drunk. Male. Have seen ccb a few times won’t rate them until they prove it consistently. There are better div 1 teams that could have and should have been forced to come up.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not 50. Drunk. Male. Have seen ccb a few times won’t rate them until they prove it consistently. There are better div 1 teams that could have and should have been forced to come up.
Like I said let the haters hate. Nobodies like you don't determine who gets to play in premier. U a fan of those div 1 teams go watch them then lol. There's a reason why last years div 1 champs refused to come up.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fortunately for you they didn’t bc if they did CCB Azad out of Newton via Whalley doesn’t even exist.
lol we wudve still been there smarty pants. We had our spot regardless, it’s van united that wouldn’t have existed. U don’t know nothing, go to sleep u drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0