Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaFlamaBlanca

Aug 24, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
For real what's up with the gifs, if they were funny I understand. Just annoying af.
Buddy I think it is time to get back to snap chat or Instagram. Nobody understands your jibberish or wants to put up with it. Also maybe a better place for your antics is the Fraser Valley Rumors page. Let’s get some predictions fellas weekends just around the corner. @YoAdrian @utah

YoAdrian

Sep 26, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
UPL Predictions

Slim pickings this week as it looks like a few games are postponed due to SC cup, having said that

SAFC 2 Langley 2

Let’s see what the new kids on the block have in store, know nothing about them, but safc have picked up a few results already this season, expecting a battle with a few goals

Van Utd 1 Abby 4

Should be a walk in the park for the Abby boys, is this the week van utd implodes??

SC Cup Final

Pomo 1 Coastal 4

Got the last meeting between these 2 completely wrong, going with coastal on this one, momentum and the chance for silverware on the line I expect starheim and the coastal boys to lift the trophy at the end of 90

Here’s to hoping I get at least 1/3 this week

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Twitter works? First post in 6 months.
Zero social media to promote the beautiful game locally!

Not just FVSL.
BC soccer nothing on Nationals.
VMSL has pictures of computer screens as their match schedules. But at least they are trying eh!

How is it possible in this day of age? 2019. We are in the fcuking future!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Twitter works? First post in 6 months.
Zero social media to promote the beautiful game locally!

Not just FVSL.
BC soccer nothing on Nationals.
VMSL has pictures of computer screens as their match schedules. But at least they are trying eh!

How is it possible in this day of age? 2019. We are in the fcuking future!

You're actually spot on for once. FVSL is just crap at social media. I'm serious. Its poor.

I bring it up all the time with that guy Dave. He rattles on about not having the time or being tired or drunk by the time games are done. He's at fault I'm sure. I blame him for most things that go inexplicably wrong though. I'm pretty sure hes shagging my missus too, once a month, but that's best left of the internet, me thinks.

It's nice you took some time to congratulate Mark though. Nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0