Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier 2005]-Predictions & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rumors / In The FVSL

Top 5 - (how do you guys count out Langley??)
PAU
Chilliwack
Delta
Langley
Guru Nanak/Sikh United Football Club (gotta love it)
something like that order

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus riding a salad spinner if I read one more guy say they're no longer joking and it's time to get serious I'll close the FVSL threads forever. Its OK to take the piss guys. In fact its the name of the fcuking web site. For serious.

Can the prognosticating duo of Yoda and Bullshit rationalize to me how they've both seen fit leaving last seasons only undefeated team off their top 3 and 4? And please tell me how a GEUU side who was lucky to finish mid table and who has had to join up with an average div 1 side is now in the running with teams like PAU and the whack? Shows what a couple of fcuking nipples you two are. Seriously.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

In no particular order, rumour has it the top 9 will be:

Dewdney
PAU
Chilliwack
Delta
Whalley
Langley
GN/SUFC
Poco
GEU

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus riding the stick shift of a monster truck! This is the FVSL Rumors thread! You all are making predictions but not saying what division your prediction is for!

Lossers. Yes I said lossers.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You want predictions Rob?

You got em big man!!!!!!!!

In order of how they will finish

PAU Nation.
Delta
Chilliwack
Langley
GN SUFC
GEU
Whalley
Po Co
N D Lions
Dewdney

The Nation is back and Crafty has a score to settle with his new coaching staff.

Sorry Rex, i hope you boys do well in a very tight league this year. ;)

Langley will not repeat this season. No Way. :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

knvb said:
And please tell me how a GEUU side who was lucky to finish mid table and who has had to join up with an average div 1 side is now in the running with teams like PAU and the whack?

Jesus on a scooter, other than they beat PAU twice last year and then beat and tied the wack also, langley isn't good enough to do it again, and they've replaced Div3 level players like me with better div 1 players. How could they not be top 3!

In case you haven't noticed K, everyone votes for their own team in here. Rex votes for his team all time but do you really think they'll win it?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jesus H riding my mum, predictions like that makes guys like you look like a burnt nipple. I can always calm down but you'll always be err... burnt and brown? Whatever.

Rumour has it you're going to tell me why Langley isn't good enough to repeat or at least make your top 4.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nope,
I'll let Langley explain how they think they can repeat again.
Sub? LFC2?

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some interesting discussion starting up within the FVSL Rumours thread ( http://www.takethepiss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3717&page=19&pp=20 ) with regards to predictions for the Premier League. I decided it might be worthy of a thread of it's own until the actual season begins.

I'm curious to see just how people think the newest addition to the league will fair. Feel free to add to the 'potentially animated' discussion.

~Skip

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus riding a neutered billy goat on the way over to Luc's girlfriends house to throw her a cacktail weiner which at two inches is one inch longer than she's use to please consider GEUU as at least a contender. :D

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Whalley Storm around??? They said that you are the last premier team left that hasn't notified them of a home park. Are you looking for something other than AHP Matthews?

The sooner you guys get it in we might get a schedule out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts