Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL O30 2002/2003 Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Master's Cup Final

Surrey United 5 - 0 Aldergrove

How do I say this without sounding too vain? In my humble opinion, we put on a clinic in the first half. Beautiful soccer. Very creative. It was fun. Aldergrove did not have the intensity that they usually bring to us but I believe that is due to our successful finishing. We capitalized on many of our chances and that deflated them.

Howes and Connor proved again why they are likely the most fearsome duo up front. They are too much to handle. Farquhar and Muirhead in the middle were solid and tricky. Our backline was flawless. Everyone is playing very well indeed.

Steve Reed flew in from Mexico this morning and drove straight to the pitch. He was sporting a very nice tan and was looking good...........until he touched the ball. Just a little rusty but he found his bearings again by the end of the game. By the looks of his tan lines, I think he was wearing a Speedo in Mexico. ;)

Now we wait for the BC's.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves,

What no pics? You're spoiling us......get'm on here, come on let's go...

Once again Congratulations Surrey United! Sounds like with the return of the big lad up front, it's brought back that old SU flame, the big rocks a rolling and there is no stopping you lot....

Good Luck in the Provincials....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0