Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fvsl mvp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was looking through the VMSL archives, and for the last 10 years they have had the MVP of the league for each year, which I think is a great idea.

I think this is a great way to see more FVSL individual player achievements and more FVSL recognition. No reason why the exec. cant get out to a few games and get some coaches feedback to who should be the MVP of the league.

Just a thought on moving the FVSL forward and getting it to be a little more professional?

Just my thoughts.

PS. golden boot doesnt nessacarily mean MVP.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'd be interesting to hear what the coaches have to say. Who is the one player, week in / week out who had the most meaningfull impact to success on each squad?

Langley- Tim Wagner in Goal? Jorge? "Doctor" Patterson?

Can't say KNVB...although he lead his squad in scorring, they underachieved w/ him there. Big red anchor, maybe.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mix up JJ and Patterson, one of them scored alot of garbage goals right? Nothing wrong with being a good poacher. I wish I had one...:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet it is JJ, but the guy was a boatload of skill and ability, too. From what I've seen, great finisher. Garbage or not, they all count, especially considering how hard it is to score in Premier.

LFC would have to chime in...I think a lot of Patty's came from midfield.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you have my support as well as Rob Schneider

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2HcRl4wSk]YouTube - You can do it montage.[/ame]

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet it is JJ, but the guy was a boatload of skill and ability, too. From what I've seen, great finisher. Garbage or not, they all count, especially considering how hard it is to score in Premier.

LFC would have to chime in...I think a lot of Patty's came from midfield.

Sure this will surprise many, but the player that I would pick from Langley is Chuck Keeling.

We are a different team with him. When we are playing well we don't let goals in, and he in my opinion is the biggest difference. It also has a ton to do with how much he cares when he is there.

My two cents.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure this will surprise many, but the player that I would pick from Langley is Chuck Keeling.

We are a different team with him. When we are playing well we don't let goals in, and he in my opinion is the biggest difference. It also has a ton to do with how much he cares when he is there.

My two cents.

I haven't seen him play that often but the few exhibition games we have had with you. I'd agree. Unsung hero. Does everything simple but well, and that especially includes work ethic. Good choice from your club.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
For GEU I would have to vote in our left winger kaz the guy has more heart than I've ever seen and never gives up. Or our goalie ace always solid at the back and every game makes huge saves. He was a huge reason we had a low GA. For other teams I would have to say gagnes for poco. Kidd for acbc. JJ for langley. Baldwin for grove. Can't think of other stand outs at the moment but ill get back to it!

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For GEU I would have to vote in our left winger kaz the guy has more heart than I've ever seen and never gives up. Or our goalie ace always solid at the back and every game makes huge saves. He was a huge reason we had a low GA. For other teams I would have to say gagnes for poco. Kidd for acbc. JJ for langley. Baldwin for grove. Can't think of other stand outs at the moment but ill get back to it!

i recon we have 4 standout guys on our team but league mvp naaa they only stand out on OUR team
we should be getting asked for our recomendations for allstar team soon i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts