Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October & November 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This year has certainly picked up by you old bastards!

Well done... keep it up this month and we might have to get you your very own forum :D

Good luck to ScUm :D in the Western Canadians next week!

Carry on,

~Regs.

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results & Banter - October 2004

For twoleftfeet its off with the SUM41 & down to business, & actually besides losing to probably everybody over the last couple years we have done quite well against Peach Arse for some reason, yet when it counted the result was the same Peach arse won? Yet I am the voice of the loser minority, whom deflected the boring fireranger ramble from stretching........on & on & on & yes @ my own personal cost, which was boring from the get go but please do remember one thing, when I was young & at this party it was me whom got laid: unlike you who was the lay................................. :wa: :wa:

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I see you lurking around out there Jordy..... :cool:

Nice goals last Friday...next time why don't you pick on someone your own size.... :p

Capt. Kangaroo...could you clarify that last line in your post...ya know, just so there's no CONFUSION..... :knvb:

I did not have SEXUAL RELATIONS with that woman :wa: ....

TLF

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kudos to captain sensible for the cutting edge pop reference.Spot on with the fire starter issue.Although they've been quiet lately,must be the insistent call of the bong.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, guess whos birthday it is today.....No, not me you old farts...(I can honestly say that in this league)

The one and only BullyB....isn't that special....

I can see there's no hiding from BIG Brother on this site....Hmmmm, what other information did I give these guys when I registered??????

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove Utd. vs All Blacks Sun 10:00AM Parkside - West
Academico vs Delta Metro Utd. Sun 10:00AM Erma Stephenson
Surrey Utd. vs Peace Arch Utd. Sun 10:00AM Clov Athletic Park # 4
PoCo City Thunder vs Sapperton Oldboys Sun 12:00PM McLean

MOTW should be PA vs SU....wish I could be there to see this one...PA and SU have had a couple of memorable matches over the past years....gonna say this one a tie....new look PA and SU coming into form prior to leaving for the Nationals....

Aldergrove vs AllBlacks...Aldergrove will win this one due to the fact the All Balacks will be missing quite a few players Sunday morning...

PoCo vs Saperton...the new and improved Old Boys will find it simple vs the likes of PoCo...

Academico Vs Delta...I like Delta in this one and please Crafty, please don't Take the Piss out of our very own Capt Morgan. :D Good Old Capt Morgan is a bit sensitive.. ;)

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great day for a game :bronco: It won't be the same without you wacking me toes.Good luck to everyone.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard SU beat PA 3-1 today! :D

Nice work boys, now if we can only get past the scrappy Sapperton boys things will shaping up nicely.

We know Sapp will be tough this Fri that's for sure.

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

sap2 poco 0,the score doesnt say much about this game,the goalie for poco was kept very busy throughout the match.sap carried pretty well all the play aside from ten minutes maybe.kudos to poco,they worked very hard and they did not give up.see ya friday coach.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, so much for my S.U. P.A. prediction...the way Surrey is playing at the moment I think anyone will have a hard time beating them...Good luck in the Nationals!

As for the Alderbush - AllBlack game....5bigtoes was correct....Good game all round, I don't think the score reflected the play but I am bias of coarse.. 3-2 with 15 to go and Allblack pressing and a bogus late penalty shot sealed the deal for the Bush....nothing taken away from Aldergrove...we know they always come to play....better effort over-all for AllBlacks, missing a few guys but still fielded 14 and could have come away with a result....

Tommy Brown was the "Scotsman off the week" in net and did an admiral job...."Up yer kilt" he was overheard yelling at the ref.....

TLF

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

SU 3 - 1 PA

PA scored first. Our defense was playing the offside trap and got caught. This happened just before the half. Start of the second we started to play some pretty nice stuff and scored some quick goals. A few guys picked up some knocks and we were careful not to injure them further for our trek to Saskatchewan. So nice to have a full bench.

Listen here all you young'uns if you happen to lurk on the Master threads, John Parker, the keeper for PA, is of the highest quality. Always has been. What an athlete. What a competitor. No offense to PA who play so well, but Parker kept the scoreline closer.

I love watching the matchup between wee Joe Beatty and our own Mark Hughes on the flank. It looks like a circus act. I swear Joe ran through Mark's legs yesterday, or tried to. If it weren't for Mark's ball sack, Joe would have gotten away with it. :D Instead, we had to treat Joe for whiplash, and Mark for a lost testicle.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Speaking of your trip to Saskabush....don't come home if you're not bringing the Hardware back. BC has a great streak going here...don't break it up. I could've said keep the streak of no losses in all the games but Columbus screwed that up last year.

Anyway..and this is hard to say...Good luck in all the games. Be nice to the "Gorge-ous" girls from the island who will very likely be partying with the boys.

Cheers!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Scotty, and this is hard to say, thanks! :confused: :D

doomsy

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC has a great streak going here...don't break it up. I could've said keep the streak of no losses in all the games but Columbus screwed that up last year.

Check your stats Scotty....3 wins and a tie last year for Columbus. I think the streak lives....man I hate ignorance.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well well...if you hate ignorance,you should get your facts straight! Columbus LOST to Calgary Lads 1-0 in penalty shots. So I don't know who you got your facts from? Check out the old thread for the Westcoast league 2003/2004 2nd page and there is a link for Canadian Masters tourney in Edmonton. It's all there in color. Nuff said!

Cheers!

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Finish what you started last year boys...'cause you won't get the chance next year!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I know the Surrey U boys are leaving tomorrow for their nice 3 hour drive!
Have a great tourni Ballsy and the boys, good luck and i hope you blow their doors off.
If all goes well Surrey should be coming home a champion! Best of luck to the team Balls.

Don't forget to have a good time though? :rolleyes:

gameboy

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

sapperton boys want to wish surrey the best of luck on the road.for those other players amongst the elite (masters valley), tune in for the match of the week, newton athletic friday night 7:45.Coach, how many hot dogs should I bring?Judge where are you?Stranger where are you? Remember boys, wherever you go, there you are!see ya friday.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks guys. The whole team appreciates your well wishes. The biggest obstacle is getting everyone to the airport.

We have a curfew you know. 1:30 AM to be exact. Fines in the hundreds of dollars if we violate............the curfew. :rolleyes: The key for me and not violating the curfew, is to stay away from Tommy McQuade. He keeps me up all night long, yapping and yapping. I don't understand one thing he says but I stay up listening. 1:30 AM? Farquhar needs to be rolled and given his suppository at midnight. I think it's Angelo's turn to insert it. I'm worried, he has a bad habit of dropping the pill, and Farquhar gets impatient lying with his bum in the air waiting. Old farts! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts