Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard both goals were offside by a country mile but Kyle never called it. #favortismatitsfinest

First goal was a beauty header, not off side. Second goal was one of the best I've seen all season, started the build up from center guy carries it to the corner, a couple great passes and Bobs your uncle for a simple tap in at the back post.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if I'm in the right thread here but Temple beat someone at South Surrey Athletic this morning. Well, it was 3-0 in the 2nd half before I left. I believe the winner comes up to premier.

So, Temple would have 2 teams in premier. I thought you can only have one team from that club in the division or is that in VMSL? Or only in Masters? Anyone know anything about this?

#curious

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if I'm in the right thread here but Temple beat someone at South Surrey Athletic this morning. Well, it was 3-0 in the 2nd half before I left. I believe the winner comes up to premier.

So, Temple would have 2 teams in premier. I thought you can only have one team from that club in the division or is that in VMSL? Or only in Masters? Anyone know anything about this?

#curious

Both teams can play in Premier next year if they decide to

Great weekend for SFC as a club.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

#curious

So we should be seeing more TTP users soon?

Congrats to both teams!!!!

Slide Tackle

Sep 26, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard they are looking for a coach Hard Ballz. ....For next year in prem!!???....!
Apparently you're on the "short" list!

Re: congrats to Temple Masters 1 on the promotion.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else feel this was a wee bit anticlimactic? I mean, the real final was played Thursday.

Congrats Temple on a pretty intense and successful week.

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else feel this was a wee bit anticlimactic? I mean, the real final was played Thursday.

Congrats Temple on a pretty intense and successful week.

Real final was definitely against ND. No disrespect to Coastal but against ND the games are always intense

Slide Tackle

Sep 26, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bad Hard Ballz.....that's great the PCOV thing. I did always think you were from Goa.

Good luck next year and good luck to Temple in finding a coach for the masters promotion team.

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this might keep the thread going a little while longer, the league sent out a list of nominations for referee of the year today, interesting first name!!

REFEREE OF THE YEAR – Nominations

Kyle Williams; Andy Pinter; Kim Green; Sorin Cimbrea; Martin Thomson

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought this might keep the thread going a little while longer, the league sent out a list of nominations for referee of the year today, interesting first name!!

REFEREE OF THE YEAR – Nominations

Kyle Williams; Andy Pinter; Kim Green; Sorin Cimbrea; Martin Thomson

Well not everyone plays for Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts