Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results, & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright gents, we are moving on.....

Excellent game by the boys last night, executed their gameplan to perfection. Even with that 2 man advantage, ND only managed 5 shots on target. They must've had 20 or so crosses as well

Congratulations are in order to ND, well done bottling the game well both games hahahaha. 10 men and you couldn't hold a 2 goal lead. Then against 9 men and no forward and you play 3-4 defenders. Genius!! You guys can go fcuk yourselves along with @Dude. Awesome.

I don't think a single soul can say KW is even a half decent ref. Complete knob

Onto Coastal tomorrow. Surprised they are yet to forfeit another big game this week. You never know though, more than 24 hours to go so they still might.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saving themselves and trying to get healthy to play the two games against you guys. Assuming the red cards and abandonment that's surely to happen of course.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick browse through the schedule and it appears that Coastal and Temple played the same number of games leading up In the last 3 weeks. Had they played ND game that would have been 6 games in 3 weeks.
I think they were just trying to be fair and have both teams on a level playing field. Good sportsmanship I say.

On another note, Finals in Port Moody? What kind of strings is Thomas pulling this time!!! Maybe he's gonna sneak some Pomo players into Coastal lineup! Just another chance to screw Temple over

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
A quick browse through the schedule and it appears that Coastal and Temple played the same number of games leading up In the last 3 weeks. Had they played ND game that would have been 6 games in 3 weeks.
I think they were just trying to be fair and have both teams on a level playing field. Good sportsmanship I say.

On another note, Finals in Port Moody? What kind of strings is Thomas pulling this time!!! Maybe he's gonna sneak some Pomo players into Coastal lineup! Just another chance to screw Temple over

Wonder if ND has to play their makeup game on Sunday now against Surrey Utd.

We'll have to double check the squad list to make sure there isnt any Pomo Allstars players in it

#conspiracies

HighLife

Mar 30, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or maybe corners?

It was easy to count shots, we were expecting to be peppered with shots but ND was happy playing the ball around the back. It wasn't corners, it was crosses from open play. Kinda like Moyes had United playing that season he coached

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call me crazy but Temple takes Masters way to seriously. Honestly, have a little perspective. I'm not saying don't play with passion and compete but again it's Masters. Your real "competitive" soccer days are behind you. Go home and smack around your wife like everyone else. Kidding, I'm kidding.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Call me crazy but Temple takes Masters way to seriously. Honestly, have a little perspective. I'm not saying don't play with passion and compete but again it's Masters. Your real "competitive" soccer days are behind you. Go home and smack around your wife like everyone else. Kidding, I'm kidding.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's a pretty Sikh Joke

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was following the #fvsl twitter reports on the games but they stopped tweeting once temple started playing.... We were up 2 to 0 at half.... Don't know if anything has changed since that half time score.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you claiming FVSL Twitter is screwing you over now too?;)

Good for Temple, sounds like they're taking the win as they should.

And the reffing?

Last edited:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you claiming FVSL Twitter is screwing you over now too?;)

Good for Temple, sounds like they're taking the win as they should.

And the reffing?
No I just reported that the tweets stopped for the masters final. You can draw your own conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0