Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Premier Division] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the hell is this? The CFL? Roughriders vs Roughriders?

Well I guess most would say comparing the FVSL to the VMSL is like comparing the CFL to NFL so I guess it is

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-1 tonight..Port Moody league champions. Very hard fought battle with ND holding most of the play but we held them off.. Nice to have a much needed break for a week or so....then on to provincials.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the POMO lads. It was a good game. We had lots of the ball but POMO parked the bus the second half and we didn't get any clear cut chances. Graham in the back was tough to deal with. Won every ball in the air. One goal... its all we needed.
This one goal thing is becoming a thing..... sigh.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky @LION and crew. 4 years on the bounce though is a fantastic run and to come with-in, sorry, 1 goal from doing it again.... great stuff. Congrats Pomo. I really need to find better ways to cheat CFC to the top. It has to be the Crockers. Has to be.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard the Rangers got a FVSL lifetime award at the banquet. Congrats to one the best dynasty teams the valley has seen, and a lot of quality guys on there as well. I heard you were offered a better table that was ahead of you at the banquet but chose to stay where you were, any truth to that?:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts