Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you are kidding right?????? Don't open up a can of worms on a public forum you can't back up. Myself and every single guy who "left, was let go, told were not good enough" has a different version than you.
But with no awareness comes a sky of blue every day.

But as TI said, it's christmas and we have moved forward and wish no ill will. Good luck in the New Year and finding that first point of the campaign.
guys let go........
Can of worms....what ?so Gordon Jon Cornell,Neal,Perkins,fotheringham, mezz all were let go your full of shite Adam Elliott,you Steve?
Mackers had baseball every week or outta town etc
Steve looked me in the eye and shook my hand the night u made yur move
Div 2 enjoy ,now give me some players & piss off
:)

You called them behind hurrens back I thought ,that's what they told me, now enjoy ur Wendy's see you soon ,
Merry christmas motherfcuker

Fu

Rikitikitavi

Nov 3, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
guys let go........
Can of worms....what ?so Gordon Jon Cornell,Neal,Perkins,fotheringham, mezz all were let go your full of shite Adam Elliott,you Steve?
Mackers had baseball every week or outta town etc
Steve looked me in the eye and shook my hand the night u made yur move
Div 2 enjoy ,now give me some players & piss off
:)

You called them behind hurrens back I thought ,that's what they told me, now enjoy ur Wendy's see you soon ,
Merry christmas motherfcuker

Fu

You had decided to kick "the PoCo boys" off the Razorbacks because "they couldn't get the job done" before NSR was ever registered as a team. You had actually already talked about it. Not to their faces but to others. You didn't get that upset about NSR being started until others followed them-after all, what does it say about your team that they'd choose to play in lowly Div 2 over you in Premier?

When you and Redwoods made your respective phone calls, only one of you said "Don't tell Hurren, I don't want him to know" and that was you.

I really didn't want to get into that but Redwoods doesn't deserve to have that accusation left lying there, unchallenged, on a public forum, even this one.

And this to TI: I too give Sid props for giving it the old college try in Premier. It was a very noble post you wrote! I just wish he'd stop letting his dislike of NSR bait him into saying that all the teams in Div 2 are crap and useless...

Merry Christmas everyone!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You had decided to kick "the PoCo boys" off the Razorbacks because "they couldn't get the job done" before NSR was ever registered as a team. You had actually already talked about it. Not to their faces but to others. You didn't get that upset about NSR being started until others followed them-after all, what does it say about your team that they'd choose to play in lowly Div 2 over you in Premier?

When you and Redwoods made your respective phone calls, only one of you said "Don't tell Hurren, I don't want him to know" and that was you.

I really didn't want to get into that but Redwoods doesn't deserve to have that accusation left lying there, unchallenged, on a public forum, even this one.

And this to TI: I too give Sid props for giving it the old college try in Premier. It was a very noble post you wrote! I just wish he'd stop letting his dislike of NSR bait him into saying that all the teams in Div 2 are crap and useless...

Merry Christmas everyone!
zzzz. Zzzzz. Zzzzzzzzz
Old news
Bohemian move was made the same day that I asked Hurren
He was the first guy I called & u can ask him that , I played & was one of the nsr boys back in the day , playing premier there too , when you were......u boys have my number & to say goose called me the next morning Shaun called me about you & goose move poco,that's when I ask goose what's up via text. ...then the response was a phone call from him.. Get your ducks in a row.
Now I don't hate or like to be disrespectful but quit trying to be a hero for redwoods , he can fight his own battles
Question who contacted the players & how did you know what players were not getting much time? Who. When??
Like I said some should be accountable .....cause Mezz said to me you two were using fotheringham to get the source
Now you have my phone number if you need to talk again ....or we can meet for a pint to call you out to yur face chicken dinner

Merry x mas m nice

Ps:explain reedwoods is gung-ho in August & gone( flakes out)in November comment u said to my face
Now again phone me if you have anything to say or meet me redwood ,Hurren & Steve Ross & ill call all the lies out

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
zzzz. Zzzzz. Zzzzzzzzz
Old news
He was the first guy I called & u can ask him that , I played & was one of the nsr boys back in the day , playing premier there too , when you were......u boys have my number & to say goose called me the next morning Shaun called me about you & goose move poco,that's when I ask goose what's up via text. ...then the response was a phone call from him.. Get your ducks in a row.
Now I don't hate or like to be disrespectful but quit trying to be a hero for redwoods , he can fight his own battles
Question who contacted the players & how did you know what players were not getting much time? Who. When??
Like I said some should be accountable .....cause Mezz said to me you two were using fotheringham to get the source
Now you have my phone number if you need to talk again ....or we can meet for a pint to call you out to yur face chicken dinner

Merry x mas m nice

Ps:explain reedwoods is gung-ho in August & gone( flakes out)in November comment u said to my face
Now again phone me if you have anything to say or meet me redwood ,Hurren & Steve Ross & ill call all the lies out

I see a good chance for the league to make some money out of this, make it a pay per view event and we can stream it live! I don't know all the details but Sid is a stand up guy who does everything above board, I am sure there was some hurt feelings about not getting asked to play full time on the top team, but sort it out and help him get his first win of the year!!

Reactions: sid

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
zzzz. Zzzzz. Zzzzzzzzz
Old news

Merry x mas m nice

Redwoods was not the lone mastermind behind the NSR move.. It actually started the year before and couldn't get completed. He is just the person nominated to be the coach/manager etc.. Our Poco crew dealt with a lot of disrespect and had a different outlook then what was happening in the Razorbacks camp. We played out the season and then went back to trying to get our original plan of NSR back on track! The fact that all the other guys from the Razorbacks came to play for NSR says more about their happiness with that team then anything about us. Keep your own backyard clean before you worry about others! If they were happy playing for you then they would have stayed, don't you think! Call us Div. 2 heroes or whatever you want to but damn yes it feels good to win and have a positive dressing room. Once you get to that point you might start to win, that was the biggest problem on the team last year. No positive dressing room, too much shite behind the scenes makes for a divided team on the field. I find it humerous that you say I wasn't cut from the team yet I was told you made it clear a few times in the summer that I was not going to be invited back this year, yet you text me every week to come play for you!! I harbour no hard feelings as I am happy where I am!

Anyways, enough of that as we are happy with what we have accomplished as a first year team so far this year. Sad that we are in the same club yet you come on here and try to bash us so frequently. I wish you guys the best of luck in the new year and hopefully you can break that zeros points barrier.

Merry Christmas to all the rest of the TTP clan, may you all have a safe a Merry Christmas and enjoy this time with your families! :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Redwoods was not the lone mastermind behind the NSR move.. It actually started the year before and couldn't get completed. He is just the person nominated to be the coach/manager etc.. Our Poco crew dealt with a lot of disrespect and had a different outlook then what was happening in the Razorbacks camp. We played out the season and then went back to trying to get our original plan of NSR back on track! The fact that all the other guys from the Razorbacks came to play for NSR says more about their happiness with that team then anything about us. Keep your own backyard clean before you worry about others! If they were happy playing for you then they would have stayed, don't you think! Call us Div. 2 heroes or whatever you want to but damn yes it feels good to win and have a positive dressing room. Once you get to that point you might start to win, that was the biggest problem on the team last year. No positive dressing room, too much shite behind the scenes makes for a divided team on the field. I find it humerous that you say I wasn't cut from the team yet I was told you made it clear a few times in the summer that I was not going to be invited back this year, yet you text me every week to come play for you!! I harbour no hard feelings as I am happy where I am!

Anyways, enough of that as we are happy with what we have accomplished as a first year team so far this year. Sad that we are in the same club yet you come on here and try to bash us so frequently. I wish you guys the best of luck in the new year and hopefully you can break that zeros points barrier.

Merry Christmas to all the rest of the TTP clan, may you all have a safe a Merry Christmas and enjoy this time with your families! :D
it all happened in the summer
Not winter

Merry christmas too
Remember I accommodated you poco crew when you didn't have a place to go
Tks

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it all happened in the summer
Not winter

Merry christmas too
Remember I accommodated you poco crew when you didn't have a place to go
Tks

SID. happy holidays too you and the PoCo Lads ! Our hearts are in the right place and we all suffer from the same disease " FOOTY " I wish everyone a safe and warm holiday season !!! For the record I have no ill will against the lying, cheating, Muppet-bastards from the CCB Stars. My biggest beef in this Div. 2 Masters is the South Slurrey Mullets. What farkin primitive rock did you bunch crawl out of ???? i only wish we had anothr game against you sacks! Honestly the FVSL must look at the schedule and send the most incompetent REF to our matches ?? I thought Siegfried and Roy was a freak show in Vegas but compared to "Roid-Boy" and "Dunne" up front - You boys steal the show !! Later

Reactions: sid

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers ...keep the faith heroes
At least be honest in yur texts superstriker & telle yur not interested...cheers
Rikitikibyebye keep up the good lying lawyer
See u in the cup

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the League is like the rest of us, they have no respect for the Stars. The red card given to our player during the last match against them was over turned last night. The Red card was over turned and he was given a yellow. So does this mean we can protest the game as they tied it when we were down a man? I guess the league is tired of all the moaning the stars do or maybe it is the fact that ever time one of their players goes down they clear the bench!!! Either way I would say it was fair justice for the hit, clean shoulder to shoulder. The stars player helped the ref making his red card call by adding a few rolls like he had been shot by the homeless guy in the empty lot next to the park...

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the League is like the rest of us, they have no respect for the Stars. The red card given to our player during the last match against them was over turned last night. The Red card was over turned and he was given a yellow. So does this mean we can protest the game as they tied it when we were down a man? I guess the league is tired of all the moaning the stars do or maybe it is the fact that ever time one of their players goes down they clear the bench!!! Either way I would say it was fair justice for the hit, clean shoulder to shoulder. The stars player helped the ref making his red card call by adding a few rolls like he had been shot by the homeless guy in the empty lot next to the park...

What does that mean to you? The league is crappy if it is true that its referee's decision was over turned. It may as well fire the ref, what next ? Overturn free kicks , penalties ....... No wonder the referees are abused and bullied by teams and players

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you say refs are" bullied"do you mean when teams rush the field from their bench after their players get fouled?? Or rush down to the other teams bench to try and intimidate them?? Then you are right the ref should be fined( maybe he should pay for our tent as well, if our league is so crappy why don't you go play in another league?? Oh wait you have some players that already play in both... Maybe if teams ( The Stars) stopped diving and moaning anytime there is contact the refs could call a honest game, but you are right it is was easier to dive and then clear the bench just like the hanson brothers...

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you say refs are" bullied"do you mean when teams rush the field from their bench after their players get fouled?? Or rush down to the other teams bench to try and intimidate them?? Then you are right the ref should be fined( maybe he should pay for our tent as well, if our league is so crappy why don't you go play in another league?? Oh wait you have some players that already play in both... Maybe if teams ( The Stars) stopped diving and moaning anytime there is contact the refs could call a honest game, but you are right it is was easier to dive and then clear the bench just like the hanson brothers...

You are really obsessed with the stars

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts