Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, let me tell you what happened with Vintage, Poco game: Rangers up 2 -0 early, Vintage up 4-2 at the half. Vintage go up 7-3 and Poco score on the final whistle. 7-4 for Vintage. We had 1 guy (Gerry) score 6 goals and assist on the 7th goal. All nice goals, wow, I have never seen someone score 6 goals in a match before! Good bunch of guys to play against.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! You are really good at the nick names I guess that's all you have to contribute to TTP. Referring to East Indians as Spicey Fingers and Castroyche as Casterated which is actually spelled "castrated" For your info the name is two parts ! Fidel Castro! & Che Guevara! great revolutionaries. Now I neither have any interest in giving you spelling or history lesson, but I do look forward to giving you a soccer lesson that is if you can stay on the field for more than a half game and not say " played a half and then rested up for the post game festivities !!" Which means they subbed you off and didn't find it necessary to put you back on the field!

That's awesome I'm sure the rest of the team was really proud you! I Look forward to your reply.... If I find it worthy of a reply or else I'll just see you on the field for maybe 35-45 minutes?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! You are really good at the nick names I guess that's all you have to contribute to TTP. Referring to East Indians as Spicey Fingers and Castroyche as Casterated which is actually spelled "castrated" For your info the name is two parts ! Fidel Castro! & Che Guevara! great revolutionaries. Now I neither have any interest in giving you spelling or history lesson, but I do look forward to giving you a soccer lesson that is if you can stay on the field for more than a half game and not say " played a half and then rested up for the post game festivities !!" Which means they subbed you off and didn't find it necessary to put you back on the field!

That's awesome I'm sure the rest of the team was really proud you! I Look forward to your reply.... If I find it worthy of a reply or else I'll just see you on the field for maybe 35-45 minutes?
so what you are saying is your an argie from cuba,did you swim to vancouver via the panama canal hose "B" or is it hose........................

mackers what happened?you must of played a lot ?

welcome to the 7 goals against club ..............................................................

sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid the report I got you were unlucky out in the farm lands this weekend...I hope RF and the crew were good hosts after the match.. With Dude not playing has the menu changed??

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bottom line is we got spanked yesterday morning, i think the fog created from the bowling night on Friday had still not lifted, i know it didn't for me for sure, i thought we were playing in white and so did most of the rest of us. it wasn't Mr. Bolton who scored all their goals, it was an older, quick lad that could not frickin' miss to save his life. he was scoring with his head, cycle kicks, volleys, everything...Vintage battled all game and kicked us when we were down, kudos to them, fully deserved to kick our ass.

we have not won a game in awhile and need to change that quickly as the teams below us are gaining ground.

cheers, mackers.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid the report I got you were unlucky out in the farm lands this weekend...I hope RF and the crew were good hosts after the match.. With Dude not playing has the menu changed??
we have not transfered RF to our team yet ,EITHER HAS his premier team...............

sid

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol 11 goals aginst in our last 2 games equals the last 9 games combined in goals against. I was coaching mr. boltons (and my) daughter sunday morning so i was fortunate to miss the show. Mackers I'm scared for practice tonight we gonna do doggies?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol 11 goals aginst in our last 2 games equals the last 9 games combined in goals against. I was coaching mr. boltons (and my) daughter sunday morning so i was fortunate to miss the show. Mackers I'm scared for practice tonight we gonna do doggies?
Propably not doggies but lots of hot doggies I'm thinking ,micheal Bolton is the fittest & strongest fcuker out there..swat team lead hand

Just saying

Sid

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0