Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

Xanthophii

Oct 20, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey NSR is very good team and one of the team I think every team in our division respect. S S S also have much respect for NSR and wish them the best of luck all the way. After the season is over if NSR is open to it we can play a friendly game for a good cause, let support a charity.
But on the other note, for those who think, SS is loud; guys we express our emotions differently and that how we motivate ourselves.

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Vintage 1-1.

Vintage keeper with a big pk save early on. Then Vintage with a scramble in the box to go up 1-0. Another pk for Rangers that makes it 1-1 at the half. Big save by the Rangers' goalie in the 2nd half off of a header to keep it 1-1. Vintage played solid at the back and kept the Rangers' forwards at bay. Tie was a fair result as neither team seemed to really push for the winning goal.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Xanthophii : "But on the other note, for those who think, SS is loud; guys we express our emotions differently and that how we motivate ourselves."

That and a big fatty before and after the match........:knvb::bronco::wa:

Cheers!

St James

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't give a damn how bad your spelling is and I fully support comments like "Stars does not really care if they score against them". Pride before the fall and all that. But I will say that you weren't showing such insouciance last night when it was 3-2 and your defence couldn't hit a pass out to the midfield for about a quarter of an hour.

Sorry if my comments look like pride to you, I was reacting to those biased goons that believed that the only reason we were winning was because we cheat. Comments like “using illegal documents, fake IDs, using VMSL as farm" were insulting. We signed 35 players and we always have at least 7 subs at any given game, why do we have to cheat? We have played every team in this division in the first round yet every predictions still shows SSS as under dog, SSS may be new in the league but not in the game, we treat every team with respect so we deserve some respect

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry if my comments look like pride to you, I was reacting to those biased goons that believed that the only reason we were winning was because we cheat. Comments like “using illegal documents, fake IDs, using VMSL as farm" were insulting. We signed 35 players and we always have at least 7 subs at any given game, why do we have to cheat? We have played every team in this division in the first round yet every predictions still shows SSS as under dog, SSS may be new in the league but not in the game, we treat every team with respect so we deserve some respect

I don't think any player in the league has anything but total respect for the obvious talent that the shooting stars have. You have to remember though the fact people are saying stupid things about you means that you have been accepted into the fold. Look at NSR and the dumb stuff that went on with the Delta team on this forum. It is all in fun and no disrespect is meant or intended.
Good luck Shooting Stars I would love for you to play some of the premier over-35 teams and scare the crap out of them :)

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullets 3 WRU 1
Good game - White Rock continue to grind for 90 minutes...WR's goalkeeper played well last night & was also helped by poor finishing from the Bullets.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey NSR is very good team and one of the team I think every team in our division respect. S S S also have much respect for NSR and wish them the best of luck all the way. After the season is over if NSR is open to it we can play a friendly game for a good cause, let support a charity.
But on the other note, for those who think, SS is loud; guys we express our emotions differently and that how we motivate ourselves.

I think the whole exhibition game with proceeds going too a charity is a fantastic idea !! Can I suggest Adult education "ESL" as the beneficiary ?

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am impressed you can count to 35!! No one said you used fake ID, just that a number of your players did not have ID.. Did or did you not have a player signed to your team that was also signed to a VMSL team??? Goons... I think your team has more red cards then most of the teams in the division so I would be careful about what you say some of our steriod monkeys might take offense to it

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Vintage 1-1.

Vintage keeper with a big pk save early on. Then Vintage with a scramble in the box to go up 1-0. Another pk for Rangers that makes it 1-1 at the half. Big save by the Rangers' goalie in the 2nd half off of a header to keep it 1-1. Vintage played solid at the back and kept the Rangers' forwards at bay. Tie was a fair result as neither team seemed to really push for the winning goal.[/QUOTE

Rangers had a great chance with an Alan Macintosh steal in the box, but Vintage keeper stoned him again. Really fun game with those guys, super intense!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...after watching the crappy football game this afternoon it was looking promising to be heading to the confines of Hjorth Park..home of the Heat. Except someone forgot to tell the weatherman that there was no need for may showers in November. So..for the 15 players of the Alumni that showed up..it was a wet and crappy night...especially when the Heat went up 1-0 maybe 10mins in....gonna be one of those nights. Well..it wasn't one of those nights...as we bagged the next 4 goals to be up 4-1 mid way through the second half. In actual fact...no disrespect to the Heat...but we should've been up by a hell of a lot more but our scoring touch just wasn't totally there (yours truly should've,could've and didn't)...anyways..what's the saying..a win is a win,no matter how ugly it is.....oh..the Heat's second goal was nice. Unmarked header to the far post...on to the Bullets next week in the confines of Delsom....only question is...are we playing the 2nd division team or the 1st/2nd combo team??

Cheers!

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers vs. Vintage 1-1.

Vintage keeper with a big pk save early on. Then Vintage with a scramble in the box to go up 1-0. Another pk for Rangers that makes it 1-1 at the half. Big save by the Rangers' goalie in the 2nd half off of a header to keep it 1-1. Vintage played solid at the back and kept the Rangers' forwards at bay. Tie was a fair result as neither team seemed to really push for the winning goal.[/QUOTE

Rangers had a great chance with an Alan Macintosh steal in the box, but Vintage keeper stoned him again. Really fun game with those guys, super intense!

NDU 4 Heat 2. Horribly rainy conditions for both teams.Couple of good goals and basically an uneventful match.
Tough match next week vs. Bullets

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple lose 5-0 to the Caps.... I guess Whistler Blower was right the wheels on the bus have not fallen off, the bus just got lost on the way to the park! If losing 5-0 is playing good football I am ok with playing crap football and winning 4-2...

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Olosepoh, do you have a man crush on Whistle Blower? You remind of that kid in school that kept teasing the girl he had a crush on.....

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have a comment on your teams slide of late?? Or would you rather talk about the trade NDU made with temple, Whistle Blower for a stack of cones?? I think we won the trade... Both the cones and Wb are as fast as each other, but I think the cones have a better touch

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you have a comment on your teams slide of late?? Or would you rather talk about the trade NDU made with temple, Whistle Blower for a stack of cones?? I think we won the trade... Both the cones and Wb are as fast as each other, but I think the cones have a better touch
yes but do the cones drink like whisle blower,good on you ,when whistle blower got traded from fvsl to vmsl the valley clan got a key to the ross street guru nanak temple,a case of jonny walker blue lable (texas mickeys too) a year supply of special underwear for mills,a braclet for knOB,a set of daggers & a cow to sacrafice,and a large cone for your hear dopeonarope,& yes a set of chin nuits for you too ball baggis

sid:gift:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts