Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TI, you guessed right on the Stars victory but underestimated the NSR side, going to change your tune this week ?

Very new to this league but here go my predictions based on past weeks results and the dribble i have read on TTP:

ND 3 - 3 CFC Rangers
Temple 1 - 3 Bullets
Vintage 0 - 4 Stars
WR 1 - 5 NSR
Guildford 3 - 2 Heat

Good luck to all, well, except WR :)

cheers, mackers.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, here's my guess..

ND 1 - 2 CFC Rangers. Close one, just taken by the Rangers

Temple 0 - 4 Bullets. Bullets take this one pretty easily
Vintage 1 - 2 Stars. Difficult one to call. If Vintage play physically, then it will be close, but I'm just going with the 24 man away team (we counted 13 on the sidelines when we played them!)
WR 0 - 5 NSR. OK, I won't underestimate NSR any more, but Sunday evening in South Surrey could put a dent in the plans.
Guildford 1 - 2 Heat. I'm going for the Heat with their first win of the season.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have played both Vintage and Stars and from what i have seen this will not be close, sorry Scurr/Craiger. Stars are talented and fit (as fit as we can be at this age)

as far as our game on Sunday, it's true, we are better at home on Friday nights so Sunday night in SS will hurt us a bit but i still like our chances and am confident we can win by a couple/few.

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, so much for the "easy" week of predictions.
More form to go on now, so let's see if we can get any closer:
North Delta SC Utd vs Coastal FC Rangers
SFC Temple Utd vs South Surrey FC Bullets
Coastal FC Vintage vs SurreyShooting Stars
White Rock Utd vs Poco Northside Rangers
Guildford FC Caps vs SurreyHeat

Have at it!

[/QUOT

Gonna start the Thread were the needle belongs. NDU to beat the Rangers Friday night bring the condiments too make it a social affair! Jack the 'PACK' Dalihwall no more farkin hand balls in the 18!!!!

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TI, you guessed right on the Stars victory but underestimated the NSR side, going to change your tune this week ?

Very new to this league but here go my predictions based on past weeks results and the dribble i have read on TTP:

ND 3 - 3 CFC Rangers
Temple 1 - 3 Bullets
Vintage 0 - 4 Stars
WR 1 - 5 NSR
Guildford 3 - 2 Heat

Good luck to all, well, except WR :)

cheers, mackers.

what 3 guys from nsr posting here? Crazy. My predictions>>>>

Most of the guys playing have a minimum 2 pints after every game, most of us get none from our wives because they are mad enough we are playing soccer, let alone drinking afterwards. But some stud is gonna get some, but
he is going to slip one past the goalie and have his fourth child. This will force said individual to sell his SUV
and buy a Blue Hyundai Minivan.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Most of the guys playing have a minimum 2 pints after every game, most of us get none from our wives because they are mad enough we are playing soccer, let alone drinking afterwards. But some stud is gonna get some, but
he is going to slip one past the goalie and have his fourth child. This will force said individual to sell his SUV

mmmmmm.....minivan:cool:

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna start the Thread were the needle belongs. NDU to beat the Rangers Friday night bring the condiments too make it a social affair! Jack the 'PACK' Dalihwall no more farkin hand balls in the 18!!!!

Well we'll see what happens, but just to sandbag a bit it looks like we will be pretty light on bodies. Could be a reverse of last year's game when you guys turned up with half a squad!
Anyway, I think with all the predictions we have it covered - a win for you, us or a draw. Almost guaranteed.

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 3- CFC Rangers 2
Temple 2- Bullets 2
Stars 3- Vintage 1
Poco 7- WRU 0
And in the who cares game....
Heat 1- Caps 1

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Make that 4 NSR :) .... Who the hell wants 4 kids... jesus!!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Poco 7- WRU 0"

Wow, quite the prediction, that would mean we would match our total goals for (after 3 games), in one game, that may be pushing it and am sure WR are not going to just roll over.

I am looking forward to playing on Sunday in South Surrey and am glad to not have to go back to Tom Binnie field again this season. if you haven't played out there yet you are in for a treat, they really have it all, "ladies of the night", cops, bums, etc. the Stars certainly have home field advantage at that field !

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that's quite the list of attractions. So was that the order you encountered them, or was that just a random sample?
I'm sure every team in this league has their supply of bums, cops etc. Just not sure about ladies of the night?!?!

Anyway, we've got the trip out to the crazy lines of Delsom this week. Probably only the Pitt Meadows school field is in the same class as that one. Going to need to focus on the white lines, or yellow, I can never remember...

STASHER

Apr 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we'll see what happens, but just to sandbag a bit it looks like we will be pretty light on bodies. Could be a reverse of last year's game when you guys turned up with half a squad!
Anyway, I think with all the predictions we have it covered - a win for you, us or a draw. Almost guaranteed.

Yes, half a squad at best ! It was farkin freezing cold too if I remember right ? We had too play Acid Tongue and BK7 for 90 minutes. Ref had too ask Acid tongue too remove his hoody and sweatpants from under his Kit !! You guys always play hard and we will have to match your effort !!

Just a heads-up to mention too your guys, incase we have "Rico Suavey" reffing our game ( As we had last week ) FIFA insists your sock tape matches your sock color! Apparently they are cracking down hard on this much abused element of our great sport!

Cheers, See ya tomorrow.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a heads-up to mention too your guys, incase we have "Rico Suavey" reffing our game ( As we had last week ) FIFA insists your sock tape matches your sock color! Apparently they are cracking down hard on this much abused element of our great sport!

Cheers, See ya tomorrow.

OK, so does clear tape work, or does that mean you're not allowed to wear socks at all....and then what about the colour of your shin guards?:rolleyes:
In any case, I'm praying for your ref - at least it sounds like he actually made a call, even if it was about tape/sock colour. Last two weeks we've had the same guy and he was just brutal. One guy came on without combing his hair or tucking his shirt in! Complain as we might we couldn't get him a yellow card. Right pissed off!

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like NDU are going to short on numbers as some of their players are getting the call up to the top team... At least we will have more pints after the match!!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
imgres.jpg
:rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0