Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would just use the curved sword to cut those saris off and expose those tasty brown nuggets!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude make sure you come say hi before, during or after the game. I will be easy to find. I have black hair.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps, I'm just going to start early. When I go to the mall today, or anywhere public, if I see a somewhat fit looking guy with black hair, I'm just going to approach him and say, "Hi, are you Gurps, from the Internet? I'm the one they call Dude. We chatted online?"

That should be safe.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God I have no hair nor am anywhere close to being considered somewhat fit - I don't fcuking want to see you, nevermind talk to you!

Like this!

:gurps:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But you talk to me on the internet all the time...what has changed? If you would just allow me to like my own posts, I'll leave you alone.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs from what I gather, you are playing with Langley this year.

I am assuming I am to look for the guy who is the exact opposite of me? No hair, skilled, unfit, and white? :woot:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey FC 2 - Westcoast FC Thunder 0 Too much Sun for the thunder
- North Delta Rangers Alumn 0 Langley FC Rangers 1 Regs and Dude bad jokes distract the serious Alumni
- Abbotsford NATG Arsenal 1 Coastal FC Alumni 0 Coastal too tired from the drive and smell
- SFC Temple United B 15 Aldergrove Utd Players 0 Aldergrove distracted by the second best hair in the league
- Poco FC Northside Rangers 0 - NextLevel Rapids 2 the battle of the line changes

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs from what I gather, you are playing with Langley this year.

I am assuming I am to look for the guy who is the exact opposite of me? No hair, skilled, unfit, and white? :woot:
Almost... I've already shut down for a rest for my bad knee, which I believe, you also have a bad knee? :)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost... I've already shut down for a rest for my bad knee, which I believe, you also have a bad knee? :)

Your sources are correct!

Will you back on the field this year?

I still remember seeing you score that cracker of a goal at nations a few years back, we could use on of those when we play you.:woot:

How many TTp'ers are on this Langley team?

From what I count Regs, RF, Dude, and BPickard. Any others?

Temple has myself, TS, and BIG T, though they don't post much anymore.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 0 - Aldergrove 0

Again, we were unlucky to come away with three points. Lot's of missed chances. Can't finish, can't win.

Aldergrove did not threaten much, but they are a hard working team.

So far, from all the teams we have played so far, the Rapids seem to be the better of all three teams. (Mind you teams could be missing players etc as it is early...)

Ironic, given we actually won that game.....

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1 North Delta 1

Fair result and well played by both teams.

Great day in the sun and hanging with old friends after at JO.
Thx for the BBQ guys.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 4 Abby 0

Score line probably flattered us a bit but our defending was really good and felt overall we deserved the points.

Dude with a surprisingly good effort up front last night.
It looks like that cinder block removal surgery on his feet this summer has been a miraculous success.

Iron Chef Picard on fire, with the fryer.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At one point in time this was the best thread on TTP. Where have all...the flowers gone?

@BrianPicard, get in here and start lighting guys up. Fcuk you Gurps, Oct 4th we're coming to your home park and kidnapping all your brown birds. Karate fight to follow. You bring Johnny and his curved sword, we have Rangerforever and his mighty bagpipes. He'll eat your samosas, and steal your women. We'll need an I&O Manual to figure out how to unwrap those saris, though. Don't give me no India tech support number, either.
I'm sure if you put anything in front of rangereatsforever he would eat it ....I'm starting to think the scots & the butter chickens have a lot in common after all the butter chicken dish was invented in Glasgow .......

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well hello kettle... ;)

Temple B are a very good addition to the league and last night's game could have gone either way with us nicking the points.

Langley FC 1 SFC Temple 0

Mark Thomas did a great job in the middle and it showed with zero moaning from either side.
A rare occurrence on our part for sure. :D

Great to see you again Gurps, good game mate, and thanks to Kam for opening up the change rooms for us.

Cheers,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0