Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Groundhog day

I see there is a Langley United entry into M1? Reminds me of being a young lad...the year was 2009...I was 35, and many of us from LUFC were eligible for masters, finally. Our club already had a side in the division (The Ballsacks, erm, All-Blacks), but our band of a solid 13 figured with their 25 or so signings, things would be too crowded. Plus we were greedy. We were going to take the league by storm!

We signed 16 guys, and every one of us turned into a flake overnight. We got trounced. We should have found a way to make it work with the Ballsacks, but were selfish. The final darby to decide bragging rights was an ugly affair. The result was the implosion of two good squads, and the rising of a very good squad in M1, Langley FC Rangers (whom should be named the Lords, but that is another story), and the scattering of some other very good players around the M1 & MP divisions whom have all helped bolster competitive squads. It was the end of an era.

Anyhow, story time is over...

Who is running this new squad titled "Langley United"?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Surrey 2 Poco Northside 0...deserved win and great to be back on the field.
Just wait until Monday morning, it'll kick in then and you'll be singing a different tune (though a win certainly eases the pain) :)

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wait until Monday morning, it'll kick in then and you'll be singing a different tune (though a win certainly eases the pain) :)

I'm feeling it this morning already and cramping up in the middle of the night was not much fun either!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, I can say I honestly do not miss the 3AM laps around the dining room table working out the cramps!

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Motw;
- North Delta SC Utd Aumni - NextLevel Rapids Sun

- Fraser Valley FC Players - Poco FC Northside Rangers Sun

- Westcoast FC Thunder - South Surrey FC Sun

- SFC Temple United B - Westcoast FC Saints SUn

- Coastal FC Alumni - Langley FC Rangers Sun

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will say you missed an EPIC Bar-B-Q, Regs. Chef Picard doing his thing working the deep fryer, plus Wenman on the grill. A beer cooler full of no less than 9 different craft beers and a couple of nice ciders.

Oh, and a hard fought 2-1 win over Temple, placing the Lords (disguised as Rangers) top of the table.

Honestly, boys, we need a way to sneak into 3rd.

Farm Boy

Sep 15, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprised to see south surrey at the top undefeated with Langley right on their heels .... The Wack started off slow but are finding their way now. Very few blowouts in this div which makes it interesting every week . The way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0