Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've not posted in a donkey's age... 5 minutes to myself without one of the kids using this bloody iPad I bought, yet never seem to use... Anyway, my point (which I almost forgot) is how are teams shaping up in our newly named Division?
Speaking for Coastal FC, we should compete for another Provincial spot and see if we can beat one of the mighty vmsl squads to make a Cup run. As for league play, Jackal and Hyde FFS.

~MyGoodnessMyGuinness

#TTProokie

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where on the FVSL site does it show the divisional alignment for this year?

teams\divisions- team contacts- winter your welcome

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A question regarding the Masters all star team....out of curiosity why is studs up an honorary captain?

Good luck va VISL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be more diplomatic...instead of asking why JC is there, why ISN'T Colin Cameron? He deserves that shot as much as any, and has the production to warrant it. Injured?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC is on the team because he, simply put, is a major pain in the ass and a absolutely relentless one at that. ... sometimes hes like that on the pitch too.

Masters - Each team was asked to nominate 2/3 players they feel deserved the recondition, some teams did, some chose not to. The rest, well, the rest were chosen by participation in previous all-star campaigns. Commitment to the event. Some by availability. Some were chosen due to superior cooler skills... it is masters after all. Some were picked for nothing more than outstanding long term service to the league and for us to give a little recondition and thanks to.

I hope to see you out this Saturday.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be more diplomatic...instead of asking why JC is there, why ISN'T Colin Cameron? He deserves that shot as much as any, and has the production to warrant it. Injured?

if you want to bring the production thing into play then why is Sean Margison NOT on the team. He has twice the goals of his next competitors (Matt and Elvis) yet he's not included? There's your WTF moment of the day

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone deserves or is in need of reconditioning, it is me.

I demand a recount of the vote! :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you want to bring the production thing into play then why is Sean Margison NOT on the team. He has twice the goals of his next competitors (Matt and Elvis) yet he's not included? There's your WTF moment of the day
the WTF moment is no matter what is written you'll see what you want...

Masters - Each team was asked to nominate 2/3 players they feel deserved the recondition, some teams did, some chose not to.
I'll get my coat...

@Regs, shamrocks knees, ankles and bike were all voted for recondition ahead of you. Better luck next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0