Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] 2013/14 Predictions, results & banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley FC 3 Coastal FC Legends 2

Wasn't there last night but my sources inform me after being down 2-nil we came back to tie it with Tommy Kinsmen 'banging' in the winner.

Yes, on to a well deserved winter break now.

At this stage in the race well done to SU on their quest for back to back titles.
After that result you're looking to be in great shape to do it again.
Some notable teams and hard work to go through first though. ;)

A Merry Christmas to you you El Presidente.

Cheerio the noo,
RF

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal Rangers 1-0 over Langley.

Started with 11 and no subs. 2 players go down with injuries with 15 minutes left in the first half. Great shot from our Forward to put us up 1-0 with only 9 guys. We continued our defensive shell for the rest of the game. Could have been 2-0 if not for the cross bar. Thanks Santa for the late Christmas present. Good to see you as well RF.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh yeah...:shame:

17 guys vs. 9 guys and lose.
Never seen that before ever in my days.

You guys played a solid game LB and well done boys,
RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to mention, one of the players that left the match, Vic, is arguably your most dangerous player...certainly a key midfielder.

Nice to see Al and Vic, old college teammates. Nice strike by Al; he felt it was a fluke goal, and maybe our keeps was a slight bit out of position, but we (our fullbacks and mids) gave up the turnover, Al worked to cause it, and it was a nice strike. I don't belive in luck; one creates his own good luck, and Al was full marks for his workrate on the night. On you guys going down to 9, our killer instinct should have kicked in. OUr finishing and I include myself in this) was God awfull. And, yes...we almost gave up another early in the 2nd which rang off the bar. Mind boggling effort and result by us. Seriously, 17 vs. 9, and lose. Diabolical...

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Creaking and aching after the game - funny that we thought only getting an average of 13 guys out to games this season was the reason we've completely shite the bed so far. Turns out we've had too many all along!

Solid run by the team and I agree with you Dude, finishing was the main issue for you guys - I think our keeper only had to stretch for one save and everything else went straight to his chest or well wide. I don't think with your record that will happen again.

Anyway, good game and appreciate the good hard fought, fair battle - could have easily got out of hand with the frustration level that must have been building for you guys, but it was a clean game and sorry we had to kick you out of the changing rooms early....pub was calling!

Cheers
TI

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your keeper seemed to effortlessly see everything TI.
A lot of those into his chest he'd already moved one or two steps to get into position and had cool anticipation.
He made it look easier than it proobaly was.

No worries on the change room and I had a good chuckle when you rolled your eyes to tell us you had to 'celebrate' something.
You bastard. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley FC cordial challenges Surrey United FC to the first official FVSL fry-off. Our Deep Fryer against...our Deep Fryer. The one we won in the Utah / LUFC Masters Divorse, that George went and stole back, thus returning the original deep fryer into Surrey United's hands. Sneaky old coot.

The custody battle is in the hands of the courts, but in the meantime, we should all enjoy copious amounts of deep fried wonders and hopped like beverages.

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 2-2 Rapids. Decent game yesterday and we were 2 up but the Rapids kept pressing and got a couple of scrappy goals to tie it up.
CFC derby match next....wonder how many call-ups they'll have for the inter club game :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts