Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters Div 1] 2013/14 Predictions, results & banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
S.U. 6 South Surrey 1 That wrapped up the title , the clubhouse bbq after was great , great season so far , On to the Masters Cup now

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know what happened?

NextLevel Rapids 1 - 0 Aldergrove United Abandoned 55m

The FVSL site doesn't show any red cards, did the lights go out??

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word on the street is the Aldergrove keeper got knocked out ,there was a 45 minute delay and Aldergrove decided not to complete the match or replay it . Hopefully someone who was there will offer the complete story as this is just second hand info.

And for those that care S.U. 4 Coastal Legends 1

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
;)Congrats SU well deserved, now man up and go play prem and see where ya stand...

We have had pretty decent commitment this year but can't rely on that all the time. That is the basic difference between Div 1 and Premier isn't it? Lots of teams in Div 1 can muster a good Premier like performance when that get everyone out.

We will see what the league decides.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya I guess back to back titles shows poor commitment cough cough Sandbaggers. Reg had it right. Decent team for sure and could easily compete for a top 4 finish in Prem

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quote="BrianPicard, post: Ya I guess back to back titles shows poor commitment cough cough Sandbaggers. Reg had it right. Decent team for sure and could easily compete for a top 4 finish in Prem

This team(SU) was just that this year a team -you show up to a game you play- no sitting cause it's a tough opponent- after games everyone at the cooler for bevies or if we went out everyone went out for wings and pints- it was a lot of fun and that's what masters footy is all about - whatever division you play in

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandbaggers? Hm. I believe that there were 4or 5 teams in the running for league title at the end of the season. SU clinched it in our last game of the year. Langley had a chance at the league before the last 20 vs.SU when you guys lost your cool and wanted to fight everyone. Langley is a good hard working team and could win the title as well. We all know at our age numbers is what wins it. Sounds like you are a little angry still. Is TIm still waiting at the bike racks for Patty. I put my money on Patty.

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not angry at all aside from the cheap BS Patty pulled both games. Things always have a way of sorting themselves out for guys like Patty. If you could read though Beast you'd of picked up on the compliment of SU but obviously you are as daf as Timmy is pale. Masters is exactly as Frank says and Utah after that last game it won't happen.
Sandbaggers? Hm. I believe that there were 4or 5 teams in the running for league title at the end of the season. SU clinched it in our last game of the year. Langley had a chance at the league before the last 20 vs.SU when you guys lost your cool and wanted to fight everyone. Langley is a good hard working team and could win the title as well. We all know at our age numbers is what wins it. Sounds like you are a little angry still. Is TIm still waiting at the bike racks for Patty. I put my money on Patty.
t angry at all

beast

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I missed the compliment? So Sawwey:rolleyes:...I am glad you are not angry but you will happy to know our sand bagging is still the best in the business as we lost 3-2 to chilly tonight to keep the wool pulled over everyone's eyes. Sure is nice to be able to turn it on and off when we want! See you in div 1.
Kind regards,
Beast.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The SU game was one of 3 or 4 I "played" this season.

Being involved in that match was fun. What was especially comical, as we were all laughing about after, was how fcuking SLOW we all have become over the years! Here was a game where aguably 85% of the lads have been playing with or against each other over the last decade or so...the will and competitiveness was there, but it sure did take a lot longer for the play to build when it did.

:D

That was one incident in a game that was otherwise well fought both ways. Sure, some nasty tackles and challenges, but nothing too out of the norm until Patty's charge at Paul square in the numbers. It was a blight on an otherwise good match.

Congrats Surrey United, especially to my freinds and former teammates now rocking the enemy color. :D

Frank1

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 16, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Update on Sandbagger United 3-0 over Langley United 3-0 over Westcoast Delta Masters Prem on friday night in the Masters Cup Semifinal . Looks like Delta is playing very well right now we could be in tough here. they worked Poco 5-0 in the last cup game and seem to be on a roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts