Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL League Improvements

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skill?

Originally posted by Sage

what's strange is that they picked you to evaluate players' skill........isn't that an oxymoron :D

I never said anything about skill.....:D

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Alouette has a good youth & mens feeder system

Originally posted by AU Razor

If only GEU & Poco City could figure out this concept they build for now & nver look into the future !:D

Is that why Poco City F.C. joined the Poco Youth system? So that we could "nver" look into the future?

Look dumb-ass, we have entered into a good working agreement with the kids in our district. With Metro-Ford as a good, but not ideal, working example, we intend to fully embrace the concept of keeping the kids in the Valley. It has been slow to start, but we will be keeping in touch with coaches and players throughout the year and letting them know what there options are within the club.

The only thing we must try to avoid is the politics large clubs seem to stumble across. So far, we have been pretty lucky.

I, for one, am tired of the Valley being the second best league in the lower mainland. Programs like the one we have begun in Poco are a very good first step in promoting equality in the future.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
REX

If only GEU & Poco City could figure out this concept they build for now & nver look into the future !
After using The Captains secret decoder ring to decipher this statement, I can only come up with one question..........Why would we not want to look to the future? What's wrong with being good now, and also looking ahead? Looking to the future is something Alouette should probably be doing right about now. First you lose your coach, who aside from being a nutgrabber, is a decent soccer mind. Then you lose Mears, Sully, Slater, and how many other "Superstars." From what I understand, the Premier team for this year is mostly your CAT team from last year? How well do you think they'll do in the show? Have you seen the CAT standings from last year? I have seen Alouettes future Rex. I don't require shades.

GEU and Poco on the other hand..............:D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skippy explain??

Our club does have a successfull feeder system in place though, with our CAT and Div. 1 teams. Both did themselves proud last season.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your CAT team finish tied for 4th and your Div 1 team finished in SU territory, last? Cudos to your Div 4 team they finished a respectable 3rd. Other than that I couldn't find any other "young" PA teams in the FVSL.

You must be referring to some good 14 year olds in PA!!

:p

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse

Milhouse,

Looks like you've done your research. Thought I could feed some "creative" info through this funnell. You're too sharp. :D

Truth:

Yes, our Div. 1 team was lean, and finished in relegation. :(

Our CAT team finished 4rth, but had a great end to their season. They gave the Rangers a couple good games if I recall, which is no small feat. Also, they were awarded an undisclosed amount of monies from the league at the season's conclusion for having been the least carded team!

We breed good sports at PAU, if nothing else. :p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts