Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL general bullshite

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, the Nazi Moderators closed down the rumours thread (we were getting off topic) so I thought we could start a general banter type thread for the FVSL.............TTP away. I'll start by responding to a couple of previous posts:

Cainy,

at least I don't shave me chest you freckled freak...........how many razors do you go through in a week anyway? By the way, your girlfriend wants here Lady-Gillette back ya pansy :D

Guinness,

the reason for my Brazil avatar is that there is no kuwait, Iran or Turkey flags (the true soccer powerhouses and my background-nationalities). So I had to go with my other favourite soccer squad :rolleyes:

As for the ladies, if you ever lose the ball-and-chain, I'll take you out and teach you how it's done mate. First lesson, lose the pork-chop sideburns cause Elvis has long left the building ;)

RF

love you too man :D
But seriously, I don't think Fenian meant anything personal. Anyhow, if I was you I wouldn't let Cainy into my establishment.........and if you do, make sure you have a booster-seat ready for him...........and a bib:D

KNVB

I heard a RUMOUR you're really dying to come play with a fun side like PAU, but MF made you sigh a document that says he'll cancel your morgage if you do. Any truth to that :confused:
I also heard a rumour you're gay..........please do tell :p

Sagelicious

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This one is better than mine I started here. So perhaps a moderator wouldn't mind closing that one down??? This way we don't confuse the masses.;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
scared post-less

I'm scared to post anything now...for fear the thread Nazi's might shut the thread down without warning. :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what you mean. Tread lightly fellow peasant.

I did like this one though:

As for the ladies, if you ever lose the ball-and-chain

I think he'll need to lose the balls-on-his-chin too.:D :eek:

Seriously now...I posted this elsewhere: has anyone heard anything about Sikh (sp?) Temple moving to a Surrey club to playing the FVSL Premiership? KNVB- here comes a complement: if that rumor is true, and said club is Surrey United (who else???), I would say that is a great move. Instantly competitive, and allows the young guys they had in Premier to perhaps season a bit in Reserves.

KNVB: have you and Elvis heard anything?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should have added some happy faces, to show there were no hard feelings:

I know what you mean. Tread lightly fellow peasant.;) :D

Sorry...off topic.:rolleyes: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dude, haven't heard a word. I've been out of the loop the last couple of weeks though.

I'll see what I can dig up.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peasant or Camel Jockey

My ball and chain is on fire, besides what happens on the road stays on the road!!! Right???:eek: You sure could do with your ex from the fatties you've been seen with since she dumped you for that three legged Bible thumper!!!:p Apparently she seen the light!!!
BTW, Pakistan has an avatar flag on TTP!!!:rolleyes:

Dude, the rumour you are speaking of has no significance to Surrey United (although I too have been out of the loop for a while) because simply MF isn't into bringing over a whole team to fill his already full Club!!! He may however (for shits and giggles) since Coach couldn't sway MF into taking on the Rangers, you just never know???:rolleyes:

Guinnesshopingheisnotofftopic(threadnazi'severywhere);)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
because simply MF isn't into bringing over a whole team to fill his already full VMSL Club

Not really what I was getting at. It wouldn't make any sense to add to your VMSL teams.

I'm talking about Dottie adding Sikh Temple to the FVSL side of the club, and having them play Premier. I think that would be as good a quick fix as you can get. Besides, I know the FVSL side of SU isn't adverse to bringing over a whole team to fill a void.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Straightjacket

You jumped all over my post before I got the chance to use the edit button!!!:rolleyes: I didn't read it first off, but now I've got it (I think) ;)

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumours,Rumours,Rumours

Dude,

Without a doubt, Temple will not be moving to the FVSL.

therumoursquasher

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An open letter to the Editor

Actually, the Peace Arch lads in particular.

Off-topic, but the last post on the sore subject.

OK, I went postal on TheFenian yesterday.

We've chatted - All's well in rivalry-land.

I had an off day, let me explain:

First, Cormack has the audacity to start me Tuesday night and play me for a full 30 minutes.
I was so fcuking sore I could barely move the next day.

Secondly, I was having a bad hair day and I ran out of gel.

Last but not least, I had a wee peek to see what the Missus had packed me for lunch.
Vanilla Slim Fast.
The bitch knows I like chocolate.

DonkeyForever

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF

You didn't use all of that handy dandy shampoo I let you borrow??? I'm telling ya mate, that shite is the bomb, you never would have had a bad hair day if you didn't use it on your back!!!:eek: J.J.

GuinnesshopingRFishavingabetterhairday!!! ;)

BTW, this will probably get deleated:p

(I wonder if I am getting on any moderators nerves yet)???

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
safe from z-Nazis

I think the "general banter" nature of this thread gives us more freedom to cover lots of topics.............

for example, Guinness you're an Elvis-looking, sideburn-combing twat ;) :D

Love you baby........you're a sexy bitch, wanna shag now or shag later ;)

But seriously, I don't beleive for a minute that KNVB is out of the loop.............he lives with MF remember ;) As for the Sikh Temple, they would never make such a move, and I don't think Dottie would allow it either............although they should.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

You are the smartest/tallest guy on TTP... I should thank you for being as such and stay out of your bad books because your power as a moderator on here could never get to your kraut heed???:rolleyes: Laim stuff, really!!! You guys need to get over yourselves... It's all in fun... (remember)

I better check my post because I always make mistakes.. :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Put a fcukin cork in it.

TheRob was taking the piss is all and trying to be light-hearted about the situation.

I've heard enough about the closing of threads and asking to stay on topic. Move on.

~Regs.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob

TheRob has conveniently not discussed or disclosed where his whereabouts will be at the start of season.

GEU or Alouette? :eek: :confused:

We've heard GEU training camp reports, but that is it.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's any truth to it all or not.

The daily beatings on Razorbacks aka AU Razor appear to have ceased also.

If so, where is your trusty sidekick Yoda going?

Just a friendly question, that, correct me if I'm wrong, is bang-on topic. ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was rumour he was going to head to Surrey United of all places, but then he found out he had to play with Guinness and did an about face faster than Rangerforever eats his Pacho's.

Honestly, that fast. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts