Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL general bullshite

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boot-camp

well, PAU officially kicked-off training camp this past tuesday, trying to get some people in good shape for the winter. With the season about a month away, I guess a few other teams are starting to train hard (I know GEU have started)..........any other teams opened camp yet? Please do tell.

Sagestillcatchinghisbreath

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Boot-camp

Originally posted by Sage
well, PAU officially kicked-off training camp this past tuesday,

Next time, after you've all had a few bevies after your hard training session, please remind your mates to refrain from posting until the following day. :D ;)

Thanks in advance,

RF

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage

Poco City has been training for the past two weeks. Quite a few players out as well. Training continuing twice a week.....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blue Christmas

I heard TheRob did want to move on to Surrey United, just to learn how to grow cool Cloverdale Athletic style sideburns.:eek:

The games of musical chairs over on the inbred side of the river- Poco, Pitt Meadows, and Maple Ridge- should make for some interesting gossip...if the fcukers will ever get off their hands! (Note: the season's first inbred joke. You're all welcome- in advance.)

As our grumpy Administrator would say, "pull a finger out".

Relax Regs...I'm just joking. Don't get your hair (singular) in a knot. ;)

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: An open letter to the Editor

Originally posted by Rangerforever
Actually, the Peace Arch lads in particular.

Off-topic, but the last post on the sore subject.

OK, I went postal on TheFenian yesterday.

We've chatted - All's well in rivalry-land.

I had an off day, let me explain:

First, Cormack has the audacity to start me Tuesday night and play me for a full 30 minutes.
I was so fcuking sore I could barely move the next day.

Secondly, I was having a bad hair day and I ran out of gel.

Last but not least, I had a wee peek to see what the Missus had packed me for lunch.
Vanilla Slim Fast.

An open song to my friends Rangerforever and the Coach:
"All we need is love, da, da,da, da
All we need is love, da, da, da, da
All we need is love, love
Love is All we Need"
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re all we need is love!

I think Fenian needs a body guard, and for that matter a body double, you can get one that makes you look more athletic, give you a tan, even muscles, but I don't think they can do anything about you feckin teeth mate:D Nice back peddling mate:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheRob

TheRob has conveniently not discussed or disclosed where his whereabouts will be at the start of season.

GEU or Alouette? :eek: :confused:

We've heard GEU training camp reports, but that is it.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's any truth to it all or not.

The daily beatings on Razorbacks aka AU Razor appear to have ceased also.

If so, where is your trusty sidekick Yoda going?

Just a friendly question, that, correct me if I'm wrong, is bang-on topic. ;)
You are bang on topic. Thanks Ranger;)

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE knvb out of the loop for a while

When did you get out of the hoop knvb? did they fly in those lads that rescued the miners?:D I bet MF lost about 180 lbs:D must have been a long an tedious rescue operation because you were wedged in there pretty deep, some serious anal archiology:eek: Come to think of it maybe thats why your so pale, when you spend so much time ankles deep:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's good that you and Sage can share the same brain and piss takes. We wouldn't want to waste that tre-men-dous amount of energy you produce lighting up just one 40 watt light bulb.

Does anyone smell toast?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Moderator Internship

Off topic!:mad:

The thread title clearly says, "FVSL general bullshite". Although he may be covered in shite, KNVB has nothing to do with the FVSL.

Last warning!!!:mad: :mad:

(How'd I do? Do I get the job???) :confused:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
gag order already?

Well after hiding out for a while Im glad to be back. I read the posts, had a good laugh here and there and was glad to see some things never change. Sid your funny Im reading in one post how you have this guy and that fella playing for you, then in your next post your slamming the very guy you were raving about. I should go back and quote you but its not worth the time. I heard that mf officials put a gag order on sid regarding any topics about the mf football club. Is this true sid? {no skytrain, thats not the juice I have};)

What do Irish girls put behind their ears to attract men?
Their heels.:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why even bother playing?

Here is my list of how the teams are gonna finish this year:

1st & 2nd place- Peace Arch or Golden Ears, these two teams from what it sounds are making strides to battle for the top with the addition of a few key players. Peace Arch has gotta be favoured carrying over from last year.

3rd , 4th and 5th place- Poco, Delta and surrey city, Any of these teams could prove me wrong, Poco being the obvious one, they have lost some good players but will probably pick up youth and will come out strong. Delta who with their speed alone will win games but does not have the experience and size to win the league. And Peg on any given day will use their experience and last years end of the season momentum to beat anyone in the
league.

6th , 7th and 8th place- Alu, Langley and Surrey, Alu are rebuilding and will not have leaders like they did last year. Langley has always had a good side and i'm sure will not be easy to say the least. And surrey unless changes have been made and they probably have could either be really bad or move up ahead of teams like Alu or langley.

9th place- Well providing I haven't missed any teams? Gn Sport,I believe is the bottom of the barrel this year. As the teams get better you will not, somehow they always manage to sqeak past being relegated.

Lets hear the opinions boys..

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that Poco is putting together an all-star coaching staff next year and they are looking like they will win the league and will again be favourites to win the Pak cup if they don't blow it. My predictions for next year:

1. Poco
2. Peace Arch
3. GEU
4. SFC
5. ALU

I don't remember any of the other teams, but these are my selections nonetheless.

JTL.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TheRob

TheRob has conveniently not discussed or disclosed where his whereabouts will be at the start of season.

GEU or Alouette? :eek: :confused:

We've heard GEU training camp reports, but that is it.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's any truth to it all or not.

The daily beatings on Razorbacks aka AU Razor appear to have ceased also.

If so, where is your trusty sidekick Yoda going?

Just a friendly question, that, correct me if I'm wrong, is bang-on topic. ;)

Wherever TheRob goes I am going to go because he makes me a better man,..... I mean player.
TheRob, you complete me.
:D
Honestly considered a change this year but it's so convenient for me at GEU, because I can still get a full game every week even though I don't go to practice.
:rolleyes:
Anyone interested in coming to GEU?

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack,

Good edit!;)

Yoda,

what's going on with the GEU Cat team this year? Will they be used at all by the Premier coach?

Girth,

The only time GEU finishes ahead of PoCo is at the beginning of the season due to alphabetical order :eek: :D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who knows

Skytrain,

Nobody knows what he will do. It is hard enough to convince him t
hat he should carry more players this year.

I am assuming that not much will change for the Premeir team this year.
Although we have signed 2 new players to the club since they finally got good directions to our games and made an appearance.
Surprisingly it took some convincing by players for coach to take them.

I had fun playing CAT last year and i think we will have a couple of new recruits this year. Pretty sure they already signed with Alouette but then I talked to them and they decided to come to our team.
:D
We can only wait and see.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Feel sorry for ya!:rolleyes: Just be glad that you did not come over to the PoCo Cat team. We have been advised that the Premier will keep 18-20 players and not use the Cat team at all this year providing not more than 7 guys get injured. Premier to be a separate team within the club hoping to create a team that works well without having new players go up and down between the two Div's disrupting the players. Coach also believes that this will build a certain trust between the guys (ie: in their skill) because we will get to know more about everyones abilities. Don't know if I agree :confused: but whatever.

skytrainjusthappytobepartofateam

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What?

First of all I am surprised that you made the Premeir team.
:eek: :D
Second, that is pretty selfish of him to seperate the Premeir team from all other teams. If I were on the CAT team and I got asked to play for them I would turn them down because it might "ruin the trust between the players".
This is exactly what is going on at GEU right now. Coach won't bring players up and only carries just enough. What ends up happening is that players on the premeir team know that they will always have a place on the team and don't feel threatened that their position will be taken by someone else.

My feeling is guys play harder when they know that someone else has a chance to come from the CAT team and take their spot if they are playing shitty.

I thought that was what the CAT team was for, to play the best you can between the two teams. If guys are not pulling their weight, then send them down and bring someone else up.

NO?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts