Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division Three - 2003/2004

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All banter for the FVSL's Third Division can take place here. When the teams are sorted and posted on the FVSL Webpage a poll will go up.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Hurricanes came out with a great debut in the FVSL with a 7-0 victory this weekend. The guys have been training hard and are looking very sharp at both ends of the pitch.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC Hurricanes win 8-3

The Hurricanes are pumping in the goals. 15 goals in the first 2 games of the season. Should be a good game against Delta next week.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by burkee&nonis
SUFC Hurricanes win 8-3

The Hurricanes are pumping in the goals. 15 goals in the first 2 games of the season. Should be a good game against Delta next week.
Sounds like you guys should switch divisions with your premier side maybe they'd score a goal.:eek:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by girth
Sounds like you guys should switch divisions with your premier side maybe they'd score a goal.:eek:

The amount of money SUFC has should allow you guys to buy one atleast. From the game on friday night, I see that will be your only opportunity. Congrats huricanes keep it up, and shall all our prayers be for the horrific red devils.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sufc Hurricanes win again

Put another 3 pts in the win column for the Hurricanes. With a convincing 5-1 victory, the boys are popping goals from everywhere.
I think I should ask the league to trade 10 goals from the Hurricanes for just one for the Red Devils.:)

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
this was gay, most of the games were cancelled due to flooded fields :rolleyes:

and has anyone else had to play abbotsford sc or blaze out in abbotsford at 10am? i think that's ridiculous, unless there's some sort of field conflict, it should be changed to 2, or 2:30 like all the rest of the games.

Son

Dec 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
you hurricanes need to move up a division. The only team remotley close to you is the ND team and their watered down.

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccer mom

wtf is soccer mom doing in here....we aint want no ladies...get the hell outta here and go get ur nails done or somethin....talkin smack in div 3..psssh....come say that in the premier threads.......BTW, are u really a MILF?

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: i'm here to start stuff, nothing wrong with a little competitiveness is there? who do you play for? or are you too busy gettin your nails done? ;)

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc

i play for SUFC babe....u should come out and watch one of our games and we'll show u how to play....and BTW, we wouldnt mind u in the locker room after the game either;)....a milf with attitude....i love it

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

I wouldn't say your Div 3 team is that good I watched your team play against our Div3 team & I was shocked they didn't beat your ass the first time they played you guys ! You guys are lucky to be in first place this season! Our problem with our young guys on our second team is there unconsistant which is typical with alot of young teams . Our oldest is 20 years old the youngest is 16 years old , they will be a very good team in a couple of years.

Cheers
Rex

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
div 3

hey rex....ur team is in DIV 3 .... like who reallly gives a **** who wins DIV 3 or how good ur team is gonna be in a couple years......its DIV 3.....might as welll put soccermom on ur team

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts