Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 FVSL Division Three - 2003/2004

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big T

Originally posted by Rex
I wouldn't say your Div 3 team is that good I watched your team play against our Div3 team & I was shocked they didn't beat your ass the first time they played you guys ! You guys are lucky to be in first place this season! Our problem with our young guys on our second team is there unconsistant which is typical with alot of young teams . Our oldest is 20 years old the youngest is 16 years old , they will be a very good team in a couple of years.

Cheers
Rex

Rex,

Now I didn't watch the game and they may have played poorly considering that this was their first loss of the season. As for being in first place, I think their record speaks for its self. I am sure your DFC team was most certainly pumped about playing them, since they got pounded the first time. ;) By the looks of it our team and Delta are going to be promoted and most certainly are the class of the div.

A lot of players on the Div 3 team also play on our u - 21, so they'll be around for some time. What you say is true about young teams, sometimes consistency is the only thing holding them back. The cokcy kids need vets like me to yell at them in practice, am I right i am the best ?? ;) :D

Cheers,
Big T:cool:

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
isn't it the top two teams of both Div 3A and Div 3B that get promoted? or two teams from both A and B? cuz if it's only two teams between both, you're completely ignoring 3A, there are some good teams in there.

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccer mom

i need soccer mom the milf toooo.....only problem is who the fuk has a team in tswassen that plays premier or u21....and div 3 is a pussy league that shes in...lol...i wonder if she actually plays or is she juss a coach or somethin...but yeah let me know when u down here in surrey soccer mom...ill show u a good time

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I am the best !

My Team is the Div 1 team which would make your shite Div2 team look like crap ! I bet our Div 3 team could take your shite team on anytime !!!
You Fcuking jackass !!
Wait till you get to Div1 or I forgot you will never get there !!!

Rex

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF Rex

Hey Rex what are you on ??? Why are you ripping into I am the best...he didn't even say anything to you :confused:

Stay away from the magic mushrooms while on TTP, ok ;) :D

I am the best - you know you would be a nobody if I didn't take you under by wing....it most certainly has been a great experience for you playing with the Great T.;):D

Big T:cool:

PS - why am I in this thread ??

i am the best

Oct 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rexxx

hey rex...sorry to burst ur bubble but im already up in premier and dont think ill be comin down to div 1 anytime soon;)...but when i do....or if u ever make it up to premier...let me know and we shall see wat happens

roaddogg

Feb 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: WTF Rex

The Big T ,, must stand for Big Tit or big Testicle? Man a bad way to go lates NDFC is coming to a field near you bizzle.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

any of you GEU united bitches on here? watch your ****in ass next weekend, i'm gonna be breakin legs. you have my word. :) it's time to change things. soccer mom out.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Soccer Mom said:
any of you GEU united bitches on here? watch your ****in ass next weekend, i'm gonna be breakin legs. you have my word. :) it's time to change things. soccer mom out.

Classy you div 3 pile of garbage!!!

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

filling the net said:
Classy you div 3 pile of garbage!!!

what? need a tissue? need a tissue everytime i diss you. you piece of garbage ;) get the hell outta here if you're so "classy"