Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Division One - 2003/2004

Who will win the FVSL's First Division?

• Surrey Rangers

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Dewdney Razorbacks

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Surrey Metro Sporting

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Delta Metro Highlanders

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Langley United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Poco City United

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Port Moody Fury

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Poco Raiders

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Poco City Hotspurs

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All banter for the FVSL's First Division can take place here. When the teams are sorted and posted on the FVSL Webpage a poll will go up.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

TheRob must know something about Langley this year to vote for them. Maybe a late signing that turns this team into a winner.

They get my vote.

:D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
Two Langley guys picking the Rangers? Tsk, tsk.

I couldn't pick Langley since I heard you signed with them.

Although they signed "THEROB" I believe they have also lost a few players to the Premier system. I trust they have picked up some quality new players however I am betting it takes a few games to get organized.

PS: You rat. ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burb,

Ouch.

I'm tired with this whole Ranger love in shite. "I can't wait to play the Rangers. It's like the world cup." "I love the Rangers. They're great guys." Rangers this, Rangers that. Fcuk the damn Rangers. All they are are a bunch of over 30 hacks who get lucky week in and week out. All I know is this. Every last one of them is going to get "run" on October 12th. Starting with fcuking Ranger. Then Coach. Then Stepchild. Then Downtown. Then who fcuking ever.:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by striker12
Would be the odds on favorite but be weary.......A Storm's a brewing!!!

I agree.

Note to everyone:
The Rangers beer fund would like to offer a bounty.
Anyone who can deliver to me Sandro's shins on a platter will be handsomely rewarded.
$250 in cash and unlimited access to the 'Gers cooler for the season.
That fcuking guy has scored as many game winners against us as the Highlanders ruining possible perfect seasons for God's sake.
;)

TR: You ignorant pogo-stick jumping slut.

I love Rangers,
RF

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burb,

Ouch.

I'm tired with this whole Ranger love in shite.

I don't know a single one of them, but the poll was who I think will win....

I will enjoy watching you run them though.....

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burb,

Ouch.

I'm tired with this whole Ranger love in shite. "I can't wait to play the Rangers. It's like the world cup." "I love the Rangers. They're great guys." Rangers this, Rangers that. Fcuk the damn Rangers. All they are are a bunch of over 30 hacks who get lucky week in and week out. All I know is this. Every last one of them is going to get "run" on October 12th. Starting with fcuking Ranger. Then Coach. Then Stepchild. Then Downtown. Then who fcuking ever.:mad:

...don't forget The Judge:rolleyes: :p

FN Highlander

Mar 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Checking in...

Thought I would log in and cast a vote in the Div. 1 Poll. Can’t say for sure if there is even a race for 1st Place but count on Highlanders placing 2nd, again, or at least ruining another perfect Ranger season (well documented fact: head to head, there is no other team who have taken more points off the Rangers than the Highlanders).

I have been following the posts for some time now and offer this opinion regarding the Premiership and CAT leagues. What is so GREAT about the CAT or even the club system anyway? Get rid of CAT and let the best teams into the Premiership, club affiliation or not, without a CAT team. You don’t see this in the English or Scottish Premiership. Sure they have their reserves but they have slightly more cash than most amateur clubs in the Lower Mainland, unless SFC Rangers transferred RF ala Beckham (might turn into a net loss considering loss of sales of post match bevies). Imagine a team like Swansea who’s heyday was in the 80’s, still playing in the Premiership, just because they have a CAT team. Players can transfer freely in the off-season and without much penalty during the season to find the best team that suits their needs. If a player’s team is relegated and he feels he deserves to play Premier, he will find a new team. If he wants to play with his “buddies” (ala Lion) he can hash it out in Div. 1 and earn his way back.

The Cat/Club system makes a joke out of the promotion/relegation system…it doesn’t exist. Rangers have won Div.1 for how long?…yet don’t get promoted because they have a team in Premier. When is the last time a Premier team was relegated? Aldergrove in 1999? Who would really care if SFC had two teams in Premier as long as they were not swapping players between the two teams, and Delta for that matter? The best TEAMS should be there, period.

I say get rid of CAT, get rid of clubs and let independent TEAMS earn their way through the ranks. Then a team like the Lions could earn their spot into Premier, without having to go through all the politicking they did to get there deservedly or not.

Sorry for the rant but haven’t posted in a while so things just got a little pent up.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Aves
...don't forget The Judge:rolleyes: :p

The Judge has officially retired :( . You can now go back to looking at the ground when dribbling :)rolleyes: ) the ball.

SilverfoxstillinshockatJudge'ssuddenretirement

striker12

Aug 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree.

Note to everyone:
The Rangers beer fund would like to offer a bounty.
Anyone who can deliver to me Sandro's shins on a platter will be handsomely rewarded.
$250 in cash and unlimited access to the 'Gers cooler for the season.
That fcuking guy has scored as many game winners against us as the Highlanders ruining possible perfect seasons for God's sake.

Ranger you classless fcuk, I heard the sopranos will be paying you visit later on tonight....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two fiddy, eh?

I can use some free beer. What the hell. Now if I can just catch the little cnut, the money will be mine.

Actually, his striking partner (Train) is in Europe now, and will miss the opener. That's the time to do it- when he's not there.

(PS: please specify platter: silver, corningware, stoneware...so many to choose from)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts