Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All banter for the upcoming Division 3 season can take place here. Once the FVSL releases the schedule a poll will go up.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter - September 04'

A defencemen just booted the ball as hard as he could up the field.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
A defencemen just booted the ball as hard as he could up the field.

Luc,

Since your such a talented, experienced player, and since your doing so well in the prestigious FVSL Div. 1, maybe you should offer some clinics to the rest of us so we can learn how to play this game properly. We all look up to you because you are so talented.

JTL

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jack The Lad said:
Luc,

Since your such a talented, experienced player, and since your doing so well in the prestigious FVSL Div. 1, maybe you should offer some clinics to the rest of us so we can learn how to play this game properly. We all look up to you because you are so talented.

JTL

Head on to Jack the Lad.....what will he do........wait for it....wait for it....

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Jack The Lad said:
Luc,

JTL

I was curious if any div 3 players lurked in the ttp realm. Chucked a worm out on a hook, ended up with an idiot on it.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
I was curious if any div 3 players lurked in the ttp realm. Chucked a worm out on a hook, ended up with an idiot on it.

I heard you were a very intelligent man in addition to being such a talented soccer player. Lino told me you were lucky to make his side this year.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LucVanLierde said:
YOU'RE an idiot.
jack the lad would turn you upside down & inside out luke ya tosser,

maybe your an idiot pee-on :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: sid

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey JTL, how is the big FIN playing? When are you guys playing next? I have got to come and check out this team!!!

One eye'd Argyle is looking to hit the pitch for a come back...

B

Blahzay

Cheers to NDNBU for securing 1st place in their div and rights to get promoted next year, big win today with a couple clever tap ins for Bruno. Hey Wallsy, I heard a couple rounds at the One 20 were dedicated to the fact you wont have to face NDFC next year since we'll be promoted as well, high five you bitch.

B

Blahzay

With the plentiful amount of cul-de-sac's on the DFC Rovers, i think it's safe to say that NUTSAC#13 is Mr. Belding...fukcing plug.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blahzay said:
Cheers to NDNBU for securing 1st place in their div and rights to get promoted next year, big win today with a couple clever tap ins for Bruno. Hey Wallsy, I heard a couple rounds at the One 20 were dedicated to the fact you wont have to face NDFC next year since we'll be promoted as well, high five you bitch.

congrats on your guys big win saturday night jive & blahz. i guess that almost locks it up for you guys as well hey!! 3 nd teams in div 2 next year. should be interesting. :wa: :wa:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Is JTL this slater guy I have been hearing all about. say hi to screech...enjoy another year of div 3

I did enjoy myself this year and I will enjoy it next year. Nothing better than playing a bit of football and then having a few pints with your best mates.

I am assuming you are a young fellow playing in Div. 3, or pardon me Div. 2 next year with a very bright soccer future ahead of you. Unfortunately I had the displeasure of reading some of your posts and it sounds like you are quite articulate and must be very well educated. :eek:

JTL

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually I am playing div.2 with my "mates" and we will be in div 1 next year. i don't try to come off as very well eductated. I try to come off as a dick head and I due a very good job thank you very much.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I try to come off as a dick head and I due a very good job thank you very much.

I can attest to this comment !!! :D

Without trying to sound like Sid putting JTL on a pedestal, he plays Div 3 by choice, not by necessity... (long time no slag Sid ;) )

In all seriousness Bulljive, you don't hold a candle to JTL ...

JTL, does that get me one free session ? ? ? :rolleyes:

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seems like alot of people on here have been having "sessions" with JTL lately (Sid, Guru....) saved some room for the rest of you..just wondering who bites the pillow. thats great JTL plays by choice,lots of people play lower divisions by choice. 95% of my team could play higher then div 2. I don't doubt he is a good player I have seen them play. Like I said earlier they have some pretty unreal players obviously by the way you guys slobber over his knob he's one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts