Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Division 3] Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys playing summer league Guru :confused: I wonder what happened to esstee :confused: :confused: that was getting boring anyway :eek: can't wait to play the Royals that nice long drive out to Tsawwassen Villa are shite and you know it :p

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
you guys playing summer league Guru :confused:
Nope, Rex put the kibosh on the team... he doesn't want his premier guys getting hurt :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Kevin Hector said:
I wonder what happened to esstee :confused: :confused: that was getting boring anyway :eek: can't wait to play the Royals that nice long drive out to Tsawwassen Villa are shite and you know it :p
Nothing like those 10:00 am games in Tawassessessnn and Chilli eh ?!?!? They arange those times on purpose... daft twats!! The good thing about Twasawaasessesn, is that it's always good weather out there.... the bad thing is, you can never get a full squad to go all the way out there at 8:00 in the morning after a night of mmmbeer, so it's a long way to go just to lose or forfiet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Get a room :eek:
? ? ? ?

What the problem here Ball-boy!! Feeling left out? :(

I know this is TTP, but with the season over, what or who do you want to take the piss on? And why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts